FIXED: 'Not unique table/alias: 'pin'', as well as other questions

Started by Sykoi, December 06, 2004, 12:50:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sykoi

Update: All fixed! It turned out a few files had three of the same sql queries, and I didn't upload the files for Arcade :D
Thanks for the help, but I have one more question: Are there any more mods outside of the package manager, mod list, and mod forum?
I've installed the following packages:
1. SMF 1.0 RC2 Fix Package 1.0   [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
2. Integrated Chat 2.1   [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ] 
3. Buddy List 1.2   [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ] 
4. Location Mod 1.0   [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ] 
5. Faster Parsecode 1.00   [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ] 
6. Faster Parsecode 1.03   [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ] 
7. Language Tag 1.00   [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ] 
8. Sort Tag 1.00   [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ] 
9. Spoiler Tag 1.00   [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ] 
10. Fuse Box 1.22   [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ] 
11. SMF Arcade 1.0 Beta 4   [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ] 
12. OnLine Users Today 1.1   [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ] 
Using the package manager, and a pesky error keeps popping up, that I really don't know how to fix (Or even understand what it is):
(The error pops up when viewing a topic: hxxp:www.eyesoute.com/smf/index.php?topic=4.new#new [nonactive] )
Not unique table/alias: 'pin'
File: /home/eyesoute/public_html/smf/Sources/Load.php
Line: 540

I'm also having problems getting the arcade to work; I go to index.php?action=arcade, but theres nothing there... It just won't work or even show up  :'(

Also: How does one go about adding all of these mods to the template? I read through the arcade post, and noticed it doesn't automatically add a link... How/where do I add it? What about the shout box? All the other mods/packages?
---------

Aside from the above, I have had no problem with SMF - and love it; I was looking for something better than phpBB that was free, but never excepted to find something that was free and better than vBulletin; keep up the good work :)

Jerry

sounds like the Location mod with the pin problem, because it works with bins, but thats just my thoughts.

- Jerry
Find me on:
Facebook
Twitter
PlanetSMF

"If all you look for is the negative in things, you will never see the positive."

Sykoi

Quote from: Jerry on December 06, 2004, 12:58:59 AM
sounds like the Location mod with the pin problem, because it works with bins, but thats just my thoughts.

I tried uninstalling it through the package managed, and all it did was change the line number to 538

Edit: Its odd... The first post that the guest account adds when you get your board setup, isn't bugged by default - it only has the error/bug when you reply to it...  :o

Edit2: Err... Another question: How do I access the RSS feeds? I can't seem to find an option, outside of the admin panel (And thats just the settings)

Edit3: It must be my lucky day, because I ran into another bug  >:(

When clicking on 'Users Online''s 'Guest, Buddy, User' link - I get:
Not unique table/alias: 'ip2c'
File: /home/eyesoute/public_html/smf/Sources/Who.php
Line: 150

Advertisement: