News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Treasury

Started by Resourcez, December 13, 2007, 12:47:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

azirion

Quote from: Negatory on August 25, 2013, 02:04:56 PM
hmm, could hardly call them hidden - they are exactly where they should be, in the Treasury language files.

Lol thanks! found it!  ;D

Now that people started donating I noticed I have the same problem: There is no update on the box. The username doesn't show up on the list of donors  :( I have to add it manually relying on the email that PayPal sends me... really sucks  :-\  Any help on that please?

azirion

Well I don't know how, but as soon as I translated the words on the language file, the problem has been fixed and the mod is running 100% perfect! ;D

hellboy78

there is version of this mod for CCBILL ?

Bruno36

Hello!

The mod does not work, when a person makes a gift, it is not displayed in the table donations. Nothing is momérisé.
Bruno36 the French
SMF 2.0.9

PhuriousGeorge

Quote from: Bruno36 on January 26, 2014, 04:00:28 AM
Hello!

The mod does not work, when a person makes a gift, it is not displayed in the table donations. Nothing is momérisé.

You might be able to get some support (search 1st) from the author's page here:
http://resourcez.donationspro.com/

I've had issues in the past as well. It's more than likely regarding your PayPal IPN.

Arantor

Especially if you have the IPN set in your account to point to the subscriptions page...

Kimmie

I have been using this mod for a few months now. It has worked fine until now. Donations are not showing up, but I am getting them.

What could be the cause of this?

MechSpecs

I have wondered this myself as I have been using this mod for over a year on a very active site.

It could be their security settings are set so high that they aren't sending anything back to verify and so it isn't registering with the site. You ARE getting an email from Paypal saying "Blah blah blah donated XYZ" but it isn't being entered into the SMF Treasury Database.

Also, it could be Chrome. I don't know why but I have had more issues with SMF and Chrome users than anything else. Ever.

Kimmie

I had noticed that my mod was 2.11 so I updated it to 2.12 and that still didn't work. I have checked everything on PayPal and everything there is ok (IPN, etc). Everything just stopped in February.

Who's security settings do you mean?

Quote from: Arantor on January 27, 2014, 12:34:44 PM
Especially if you have the IPN set in your account to point to the subscriptions page...

According to the author, that should not affect it. Mine worked fine until february with this url.

"The URL you set here is NOT important as Treasury operates from its own Notify and Return URLs which ignore, and are independent of, your PayPal settings.
• Why? If you already have an IPN setting activated for some other program, it will continue to function for that program.
• Example? If you have already set your IPN URL so that you can use, say, Paid Subscriptions, then you can leave the URL on PayPal as it is, and still use Treasury."

MechSpecs

Quote from: Kimmie on March 04, 2014, 03:55:49 PM
I had noticed that my mod was 2.11 so I updated it to 2.12 and that still didn't work. I have checked everything on PayPal and everything there is ok (IPN, etc). Everything just stopped in February.

Who's security settings do you mean?

The individual donating the money. Their browser settings maybe? I know that about 1/3 of my users have this issue. My phone will alert me to a donation from Paypal but when I check the database for Treasury it isn't there and I have to manually enter it into the database for them.

Kimmie

I got my problem fixed. I had to chmod to 755 for it to work right again. It worked fine on 644 with the previous version. Not sure why it didn't work on the new one... but at least it works now.

MechSpecs

I  just ran into this issue myself on the second site that is using Treasury. I had to CHMOD to 644 but if that stops working than 755 will work indeed.

Kimmie

Quote from: MechSpecs on March 05, 2014, 08:12:33 PM
I  just ran into this issue myself on the second site that is using Treasury. I had to CHMOD to 644 but if that stops working than 755 will work indeed.

Not much help on the mod auth's site, but I posted there letting someone else having the same problem know to try 644. Hopefully the mod auth will fix this. There are a lot of people having the same problem. Having to keep switching means there is definitely a problem with the mod.

GamePersia

How To Add More currency Options In Shown List ?? :)

MechSpecs

I've actually looked at upgrading to the premium version but the authors site is difficult to track down on how to do this etc. Also, will the latest version work with 2.0.7 and existing settings and page layout changes or do I have to make them all over again?

bros

Anyone else getting Sorry, update info not available. and errors in the error log when accessing treasury through admin panel?

SaltedWeb

It says update today ?
I already have Treasury    2.12 on my 2.07 was wondering what the update was ?
Knowing your limitations makes you human, exceeding these limitations makes you worthy of being human.

SaltedWeb

Knowing your limitations makes you human, exceeding these limitations makes you worthy of being human.

SaltedWeb

PayPal IPN notify file
Click here to test IPN ipntreas.php

Shows 403 error any ideas anyone ?

PS ipntreas.php exists in the root directory where the file should be
according to the test.

It installed just fine with no errors on 2.0.7

Yet does not seem to work.

Advertisement: