News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Treasury

Started by Resourcez, December 13, 2007, 12:47:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wilsy

Thanks Resourcez,

So, guess I'm ready to go - many thanks indeed for a great mod.

Merry Christmas!

Regards,

Wilsy.

Busy RewindBikers offered to Good Home! 1000+ members, loads of mods, SMF Gallery PRO, TinyPortal installed with great use of blocks, ultimate profiles, PAID SUBSCRIPTIONS (works flawlessly), great theme, 1,500 posts per month - PM or email me if interested.

Canuck

I am trying to install the mod but got stuck at the "FTP Information Required"

I keep getting a 500 error.

The instructions state the following "Some of the files the package manager needs to modify are not writable. This needs to be changed by logging into FTP and using it to chmod or create the files and folders."

But I do not know which folder need to be chmod or created. Unless the 500 error is caused by something else?
Joomla version: 1.0.13
SMF version: 1.1.4
Joomla-SMF version: 2.0.2.1

Resourcez

Regrettably not a problem I have encountered on a couple of different server setups but I do believe the issue is discussed in a number of other topics.  If you are having the problem with all mods, then it basically relates to all your files/directories.  If it is just mods like Treasury and Subscriptions, they are different in that they not only modify existing SMF files, but also add an extra directory and files.

You may find the Package Manager Options of assistance - Cleanup Permissions.
If you have everything under control, you're not moving fast enough.
Bugs HereSupport HereDonationsProPackage Parser
TP 1.1 • SMF 1.1.21/2.0.9 • MySQL 5.6.23 PHP 5.4.42 Apache 2.4.12
(PMs not responded to - I provide a support site)

Canuck

I have two sites with two different webhosts. It worked fine on the one, so I just created the same folders on the other, uploaded the files and it installed fine.  :)

Thanks
Joomla version: 1.0.13
SMF version: 1.1.4
Joomla-SMF version: 2.0.2.1

Eileanra

I just installed the mod today and in my package page (in my admin panel), I see the     Treasury  2.05 (Installed mods &  current version with the green spot). I can also uninstall it.

But actually I not see nothing for setup it or activate the paypal option, etc...

Sorry, I just move my old board to SMF yesterday and I'm new on this system.

aussieholden

Anyone experincing the Treasury Page not Updating reply to this post for help from other SMF members that have got it working and got no help from Resourcez support site :-

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=214080.0

wilsy

Please either use this thread for support or Resourcez own support forum. Otherwise we will be all over the place. In my view it also seems that you just want a whinge, get over yourself :(

Some replies from that page you are trying to redirect us to: -

Quote from: Canuck on January 01, 2008, 11:04:00 AM
I got the Treasury mod last week and despite it being the holidays, Resourcez has been replying to everybody's inquiries daily. I see you only registered today at his forum and have zero posts, so I have no idea how you can say he has been avoiding your questions?

In fact, just taking a quick look, he has responded to every single question asked since mid November, and presumably long before that that. You can't get better than a 100% response rate. He was even responding to questions on Christmas Day.

Quote from: ApplianceJunk on January 01, 2008, 11:11:02 AM
Resourcez has also replied to all my questions.

Our Treasury page will not auto update when a donation is made, but I can just manual added the donation info going through Admin>Treasury.

It would be nice to get the auto updates, but it's not a big deal for us at this time.

We are really happy with how the mod works for us.

I am happy too, and I have the mod installed and working just fine - thanks to Resourcez, another member of this excellent community who gives his time freely to be be at the mercy of all and sundry who come along to have a pop! Rant over :)

Regards,

Wilsy.

Busy RewindBikers offered to Good Home! 1000+ members, loads of mods, SMF Gallery PRO, TinyPortal installed with great use of blocks, ultimate profiles, PAID SUBSCRIPTIONS (works flawlessly), great theme, 1,500 posts per month - PM or email me if interested.

SgtMic

I can also attest to the timely response and help from Resourcez. That is the reason we now have a v2.05. I was having conflicts between v2.04 and Subscriptions. Resourcez took to task and updated the Treasury. Kudos to Resourcez.
There is nothing more deadly than a US Marine and his rifle.
A close second is a US Marine and his K-BAR.
2/5 Fox Co.  (BlackHearts)
FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

texasflats

I installed it last night on a heavily modded SMF/TP site and it went as smooth as silk. :D

Thanks Resourcez!

Omniverse

Love this mod thanks.

I only have one suggestion. I would like to be able to set a yearly goal vs. the monthly. :)

falguni1

yes the admin should be given option to set the goal yearly, monthly, weekly, quaterly.

ApplianceJunk

Thanks you for this awesome mod.

We are using with wtih SMF and TP.

I have our TP button going to http://appliancejunk.com/forums/index.php?action=treasury#MakeDonation

I would like to find and change the location of the #MakeDonation so the botton takes you to the top of the text box and not the top of the Please select an amount:

I have been looking in the .php files, but can not seem to locate it.

Resourcez

Treasury.template.php

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Tried to download this twice to test it, and both times the package came in corrupted. Could not even open the file.
Slava
Ukraini!

"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Resourcez

I've just checked the download - it appears to be fine.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Strange. Think I'll just have take another go at it.
Slava
Ukraini!

"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Nope.

http://www.lex.arma.jossain.com/treasury_2.05.jpg

Well, I'll just give up, since I don't really need this. Was just curious.
But wanted to let you know anyhow, if someone else has the same trouble.
Slava
Ukraini!

How you can help SMF

- danny

I like the idea behind this, but when I try to download, I get this:

QuoteThe package you tried to upload either is not a valid package or has become corrupted.

- danny

Advertisement: