News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Treasury

Started by Resourcez, December 13, 2007, 12:47:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

I thought it was a bit weird myself.

Resourcez

Solved the mysteries:
The template error on line 119 is an oversight by me - I still had $txt[119] instead of $txt['help'].

The double prefix issue is an SMF bug in the db_create_table function that surfaces whenever you try to add an extra field to the table, in this case, the group_id field.

You could add it manually - smallint size 5 not null default 0
If you have everything under control, you're not moving fast enough.
Bugs HereSupport HereDonationsProPackage Parser
TP 1.1 • SMF 1.1.21/2.0.9 • MySQL 5.6.23 PHP 5.4.42 Apache 2.4.12
(PMs not responded to - I provide a support site)

Basie

SgtMic

There is nothing more deadly than a US Marine and his rifle.
A close second is a US Marine and his K-BAR.
2/5 Fox Co.  (BlackHearts)
FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

Basie

Smoky "Rider" Blue

I was trying to read about the ipn on your site Resourcez, but now cant seam to get there.. I installed the mod with no errors, and im not sure how to fix this error or if its my host or??

Warning: curl_setopt() [function.curl-setopt]: CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when in safe_mode or an open_basedir is set in /home/lisa2/public_html/arena/ipntreas.php on line 77
OK!

or do i have something not chmoded right or?? i think i followed the instructions in the read me on my paypal and what to change, but this has me stumpted.. oh and now i can get on your site.. think that was my wifi..  ;)

but if you or anyone could help, thanks!!

eidt: no i cant get on your site due to a db error..  :'(

nevermind it is a hosting issue.. i hope that i can get this fixed  ;)
**Take the time to remember friendships and family.. Sometimes it's all we have, and missed very much**

Bigguy

it's running fine to be honest. Maybe cause the tables were there prior to the upgrade to 2.0 ???

Quote from: Resourcez on March 21, 2008, 09:41:58 AM
Solved the mysteries:
The template error on line 119 is an oversight by me - I still had $txt[119] instead of $txt['help'].

The double prefix issue is an SMF bug in the db_create_table function that surfaces whenever you try to add an extra field to the table, in this case, the group_id field.

You could add it manually - smallint size 5 not null default 0

Resourcez

If the group_id field is missing, your functionality won't be affected, except for the rare event that you process a refund or reversal, at which time the IPN return will fail i.e. you would need to make a manual entry for that transaction.

It will be a different story for v2.23 which actually needs the field in the normal IPN return and also for the events feature, so I won't be releasing it until SMF release a bug-fixed version.

I could bypass the SMF bug but I don't want to start compensating for a flawed beta system, especially with significant database abstraction changes between every beta so far.

Bigguy

with the next release is would it be better to remove all the database tables and re-install new; or just upgrade. I should also tell you that while the treasury mod is installed right now and running it shows that it is not installed in te package manager, now if this is a fault of the mod or package manager cause of beta versions or whatever I dont know. I will get a couple screenshots though; hold on.

Bigguy

Smoky "Rider" Blue

my host did fix this feature Resources.. very good mod.. and thanks..  ;)
**Take the time to remember friendships and family.. Sometimes it's all we have, and missed very much**

Resourcez

@SmokyBlue - yes, only a host can fix - I was thinking of adding an extra check, but curl should either work or not work, and I already check for that.  If it was the safe mode issue they fixed, that will solve other issues for you.

@BigGuy - I can only think that is the result of the database errors resulting in remnants, so there may possibly be multiple copies of parts of Treasury.  I would suggest adding the fix to Sources/DbPackages-mysql.php,
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=229747.0
Then run the install again and remove the duplications from your source files.

mugz

When im trying to install the mod., it says that it installs successfully... but i dont seem to get the treasury icon under messages....
i changed the index.template.php from the themes folder ... but i still dont see anything...I see that it has added a space below the banlist but i still can see the treasury button... i looked at the source code and i see the treasure has been added there too.
any ideas?

Resourcez

As has been repeated very many times, and like the majority of mods, the "button" installs only on the default theme.  For other themes you have to make your own arrangements for the menu bar.

mugz

Yes sir, i did that ... i changed the index.template for my current theme ... and in spite of that i cannot get the treasury to show up...
i know i probably am asking for too much and you might have had several issues of the same nature ... but i would really really appreciate it if you could explain to me what im doing wrong ...

here is what i have done so far ... went to the SMF parser ... uploaded your mod ... and then chose install and the theme option ... it then gave me a couple of places to add lines ...

i added the word 'treasury', and added the other set of lines after the member option ...
i still dont see the button....
now tell me did i do something wrong?
thanks so much inadvance

Smoky "Rider" Blue

that would be hard for anyone to tell you, it depends on which index.template.php. perhaps providing a link to your site, along with other mods, what theme you are using, and is it showing up in the default/core theme. also, did you do your edits correct on the new theme or??

here is a basic tut for adding a button, since im not sure on what theme you are using

http://docs.simplemachines.org/index.php?topic=1032

his mod does install correct for the smf 1.1.4 and works like a charm..  ;) hope this helps you...

mugz

Thanks so much for replying ...
here is the website ...
www.orangepostings..com/forums
the theme i am using is by Kelo panic
i will take a look at the link u posted ... in the meanwhile
thanks

Massyboy

Looks like the site's been hacked.  Anyone know how to make it work (on TP) so it includes subscriptions/recurring payments?  I would look on their site but as I said it can't be accessed

Ta

SgtMic

New site will be up later today.

If I remember correctly, you will need a separate file to get your TP block up and running.

Just keep checking back for more info on the site.
There is nothing more deadly than a US Marine and his rifle.
A close second is a US Marine and his K-BAR.
2/5 Fox Co.  (BlackHearts)
FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

Resourcez

Wow, you some kinda psychic Massyboy?  You can pick a hacked site simply by an inaccessible domain? There's also stuff called hardware failure, and other stuff like damned incompetent hosts.  Like my sig says, don't ever host on Site5.

Recurring payments are scheduled for a later release.

Advertisement: