News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Treasury

Started by Resourcez, December 13, 2007, 12:47:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Massyboy

I thought it must have been a hack (I was aware of the problems with your host) as when I attempted to go to the site I could see the directory list with nothing in it leading me to believe that the site was hacked and all files removed.  Didn't mean to get your back up

Resourcez

Well, don't make uninformed, unsolicited and off-topic comments - you were seeing the new host, whilst files were being transferred after the previous host had been down for 36 hours.
If you have everything under control, you're not moving fast enough.
Bugs HereSupport HereDonationsProPackage Parser
TP 1.1 • SMF 1.1.21/2.0.9 • MySQL 5.6.23 PHP 5.4.42 Apache 2.4.12
(PMs not responded to - I provide a support site)

Massyboy

Ok, no need to be so bloody rude.  I was asking for some help as I couldn't see your site.  What's so wrong by that?  Hardly off-topic when I was asking for support for the Treasury product

Resourcez

You were making an ill-informed comment about my site being hacked - that is rude!!
If you have everything under control, you're not moving fast enough.
Bugs HereSupport HereDonationsProPackage Parser
TP 1.1 • SMF 1.1.21/2.0.9 • MySQL 5.6.23 PHP 5.4.42 Apache 2.4.12
(PMs not responded to - I provide a support site)

Massyboy

It ain't rude.  It was down and it looked the same as when some sites get hacked.  I was just trying to get some support as it was down.  Just because my "diagnosis" was incorrect, doesn't mean you need to flame me like that.  It ain't the end of the world-does it matter if I said it was hacked or the host was mucking about?  At the end of the day, access couldn't be made regardless

SgtMic

Massyboy, has your problem been fixed?
There is nothing more deadly than a US Marine and his rifle.
A close second is a US Marine and his K-BAR.
2/5 Fox Co.  (BlackHearts)
FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

Smoky "Rider" Blue

that is a good idea Resourcez.. and i do appreciate you taking the time to look after this mod.. it works great on both my 1.1.4 with tp and my beta.. and i will put something in your tip jar.. thank you again for good work.. ;)
**Take the time to remember friendships and family.. Sometimes it's all we have, and missed very much**

Massyboy

Yes all is now as I wish.  Managed to get the recurring payments to work with an unsupported workaround

SgtMic

Quote from: Massyboy on March 26, 2008, 08:05:01 PM
Yes all is now as I wish.  Managed to get the recurring payments to work with an unsupported workaround

Give it a little time and there will be an official, fully supported version. With a lot of bells and whistles. :)
FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

Smoky "Rider" Blue

lol SgtMic, i hope so.. i havent tried it out on the beta yet.. any advise besides backup before i do??  ;)
**Take the time to remember friendships and family.. Sometimes it's all we have, and missed very much**

SgtMic

Read the Readme. lol
FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

Smoky "Rider" Blue

SgtMic

There is one issue with SMF beta 3 public not updating a table correctly. You will need to manually add the "group_id" field.

Quote from: Resourcez on March 21, 2008, 06:34:36 AM
In the interim, you could just add the group_id field to the smf_treas_donations table - it is smallint, size 5, not null default 0.

As well as smf will create double treasury tables. Just delete them.
FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

madjackson

hi all got a small problem with this mod i'am running smf 1.1.4 with tinyportal and the blackrain v2  theme.
Now everything seams to run ok apart from when i want to access a members profile it returns a fatal error

like this
QuoteFatal error: Cannot redeclare showdonations() (previously declared in E:\domains\madsnipers.co.uk\wwwroot\forum2\Sources\Profile.php:2971) in E:\domains\madsnipers.co.uk\wwwroot\forum2\Sources\Profile.php on line 3040

I know very little about php so has anyone here had anything like this or got any ideas ?

Thanks
<MAD>Jackson

Bigguy

Seems like the edits for this mod are in the Profile.php file twice. You will have to open the .xml file in the package and find the edits for that file....then open the Profile.php file from your SMF install which can be found in the Sources folder and compare the edits from the .xml file to the ones in the Profile.php file and remove any duplicate code.

NOTE: There are two .xml files in a mod package; I am not talking about the package-info.xml. There will be another one there; sometimes called install.xml or modification.xml. Also (I don't have a link to one yet) but you can run the package through a package parser and get the edits for that particular file that way as well.

antj87

omg i just read all these post now im confused can i get some basic steps to set up???

i need to know
IPN
PayPal Item Name
PayPal Item Number

antj87

anyone help me spent 6 hrs now! trying! lol

SgtMic

Quote from: antj87 on April 09, 2008, 04:40:02 PM
omg i just read all these post now im confused can i get some basic steps to set up???

i need to know
IPN
PayPal Item Name
PayPal Item Number

What exactly is your question(s)?

There isn't a whole lot to setting this up. Go into Paypal and setting that up per the Treasury Read Me. Everything else is user friendly.
FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

antj87

i think ive done it no the
IPN
PayPal Item Name
PayPal Item Number
arnt important are they?

SgtMic

Name and number are not vital. Just used as a reference.
IPN needs to be "ipntreas.php" without the quotes.
FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

Advertisement: