News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Treasury

Started by Resourcez, December 13, 2007, 12:47:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apllicmz

Nice work
good mod
iam translate portuguese and brazilian update when have time
<file name="$languagedir/Modifications.portuguese.php" error="skip">
<operation>
<search position="after"><![CDATA[
?>]]></search>
<add><![CDATA[
//Begin SMF Treasury Text
$txt['treasury_menu'] = 'Tesouro';
$txt['treasury_admin'] = 'Tesouro';
$txt['permissiongroup_treasury'] = 'Tesouro';
$txt['permissionname_view_treasury'] = 'Ver Tesouro';
$txt['permissionhelp_view_treasury'] = 'Define se o membro pode visualizar o Tesouro.';
$txt['cannot_view_treasury'] = 'Você não pode ver Tesouro.';
$txt['permissionname_admin_treasury'] = 'Administrar Tesouro';
$txt['permissionhelp_admin_treasury'] = 'Se o membro está autorizado a administrar Tesouro';
$txt['cannot_admin_treasury'] = 'Você não pode administrar Tesouro.';
$txt['showDonations'] = 'Mostrar Donativos';
//End SMF Treasury Text
]]></add>
</operation>
</file>
<file name="$languagedir/Modifications.brazilian.php" error="skip">
<operation>
?>]]></search>
<add><![CDATA[
//Begin SMF Treasury Text
$txt['treasury_menu'] = 'Tesouro';
$txt['treasury_admin'] = 'Tesouro';
$txt['permissiongroup_treasury'] = 'Tesouro';
$txt['permissionname_view_treasury'] = 'Ver Tesouro';
$txt['permissionhelp_view_treasury'] = 'Define se o membro pode visualizar o Tesouro.';
$txt['cannot_view_treasury'] = 'Você não pode ver Tesouro.';
$txt['permissionname_admin_treasury'] = 'Administrar Tesouro';
$txt['permissionhelp_admin_treasury'] = 'Se o membro está autorizado a administrar Tesouro';
$txt['cannot_admin_treasury'] = 'Você não pode administrar Tesouro.';
$txt['showDonations'] = 'Mostrar Donativos';
//End SMF Treasury Text
]]></add>
</operation>
</file>

<file name="$languagedir/Who.portuguese.php" error="skip">
<operation>
?>]]></search>
<add><![CDATA[
//Begin SMF Treasury Strings
$txt['whoall_treasury'] = 'Vendo o <a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=treasury">Tesouro</a>';
//END SMF Treasury Strings
]]></add>
</operation>
</file>
<file name="$languagedir/Who.brazilian.php" error="skip">
<operation>
?>]]></search>
<add><![CDATA[
//Begin SMF Treasury Strings
$txt['whoall_treasury'] = 'Vendo o <a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=treasury">Tesouro</a>';
//END SMF Treasury Strings
]]></add>
</operation>
</file>

Treasury.portuguese.php / TreasuryHelp.portuguese and Treasury.brazilian.php/TreasuryHelp.brazilian
attach

Urbanite

Done a site and Google search for Spanish files and nothing turned up, can anyone do a Spanish translation of the necessary files please? :)

Just when you finally get it idiot proof ...along comes a bigger idiot!

madman71

Can anyone plz tell me which file to edit to change the color of the Treasury link and make it "fit" in the tab like the others?

This is what it looks like now

thanks guys.

and props to the mod author :)

ArkServer

I just installed it on a custom theme works fine, thanks!
http://www.engineeringserver.com/forum/treasury.html
i was wondering what the PayPal Item Number is?

Gryphoune

Quote from: madman71 on July 15, 2008, 03:15:06 PM
Can anyone plz tell me which file to edit to change the color of the Treasury link and make it "fit" in the tab like the others?

This is what it looks like now
[nofollow]

thanks guys.

and props to the mod author :)

If you're using a custom theme then you have to add the button code  in the index.template for the theme you are using. Most custom themes do not include support for mods so you have to add the code if they require a menu button.

Resourcez

If you have everything under control, you're not moving fast enough.
Bugs HereSupport HereDonationsProPackage Parser
TP 1.1 • SMF 1.1.21/2.0.9 • MySQL 5.6.23 PHP 5.4.42 Apache 2.4.12
(PMs not responded to - I provide a support site)

Kill Em All

when i install treasury onto my website, it says its installed, but i dont get the treasury link to get it setup? i tried re downloading it to see if it was just a bad download and it wasnt, so what gives?

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

SgtMic

SMF and Treasury version?
There is nothing more deadly than a US Marine and his rifle.
A close second is a US Marine and his K-BAR.
2/5 Fox Co.  (BlackHearts)
FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

Kill Em All

The SMF is 1.1.5 and the Treasury version is 2.11. I believe these are the latest one of both. Anything else just ask :)

Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

ElectricSquid

For some reason the donations aren't updating from Paypal back to Treasury mod.

I followed the directions for install. Set up paypal as suggested. Set up Treasury as suggested. But for some reason I get no info back from Paypal after I donate through my test user account (w/ a different email address, of coarse)
I've pretty much tried everything I can think of.

PayPal gets the donation, it is accepted, and shows as complete. So at least that part of the transaction is going through.

But without the info comming back from Paypal, Treasury is not putting the test user account in the Site Donors membergroup (as configured to do upon donation), and it is not showing any indication of a donation being made.

I am using Treasury 2.11 on
SMF 1.1.5
Php 5.2.5
MySQL 4.1
Apache 2.2
Windows XpPro

I also am using the Paid Subscriptions mod, but that is for handeling the Gold Memberships, and has no Site Donor payment options. I left that for Treasury to handle.

I have full access to the server and to PayPal as requested in the Treasury read-me file.

ElectricSquid

OK, update.

I got it to work flawlessly as long as the user does not enter their own amount.
If the user enters their own amount, the above reply still happens (or should I say, stuff doesn't happen as it should :P)

tlknowles

I think I have a weird situation.

1. I have 2.11 installed.
When it was first installed, it appeared to be okie doke.
I got no errors during install. And opening up the Treasury Config option seemed to display everything that was supposed to be there.

Ok...so...I go off to do something else knowing that I can come back and configure the mod later.

Now...I go back to Treasury Admin...
And the Tabs ( all except EVENTS ) are not there.
Neither are most of the ...oh...what would you call them?... the entry descriptions.
And, opening the [?] help files opens a reference to various files...not the help files that were there.

So...now...
I open up the manual install info in the Modification section of this site...
And I manually check for all the files..and all the changes...
And...they are all there.

Which brings me to my question.
Anyone know what happened?

I apologize. I know I'm not explaining this correctly.

Should I just 'uninstall' and 'reinstall' a fresh copy?
...and just not worry about what went sour.

And will electing [Uninstall] from the Package handler unistall all the associated changes / files / DB entries?

TIA
tlknowles

UPDATE :: July 28, 2008
Uninstalled - some processes failed, so had to manually uninstall portions. ( No problem )
Re-Installed - everything is peachy keen.

Current Installation
SMF 1.1.4 >> SMF 1.1.5 ( Default Theme )

Kill Em All

i dont know much about SMF, lol, or any mods for it, but if i were you, i would try uninstalling and reinstalling, and if that doesnt work, try getting rid of it all together and re-downloading it from the site and installing it. if all fails, i dont know what to tell ya

ElectricSquid

I just found an issue with manually adding a donation to the Treasury Donations tab in the admin panel.

If I manually add a donation for $10:
Gross 10.00
Fee     0.59
Settle  9.41

The way it shows on the treasury page is:
Total Receipts: $100.00
PayPal Fees:      $90.59
Net Balance:        $9.41

I've done this 3 times now just to make sure I wasn't somehow putting the . in the wrong place. My entry is correct.

This is also the only donation in treasury at this time. It's still in testing on my site.

ElectricSquid

Now just because I must tinker with broken stuff...

If I modify the Gross entry to be 1.00 instead of 10.00, then on the treasury page, it shows up correctly as the 10 dollar donation, and all other fields are correct as well.

I'll also add that when a payment is listed directly from (however treasury does it through) paypal, the automatic way, the amounts are correct. This issue I'm reporting is only when a manual entry is listed.

So where do I find the code that controls this bug, and how do I modify it to show the decimal in the correct place?

picture

Great mod, Resourcez. I've search this topic but haven't found an answer to this:

Is there a way to display "this month's current donations progress" on another page of our website using SMF's SSI functions or otherwise? We don't use Tiny Portal and so we are looking for a way to display this info on our global sidebar.

Thanks,
kanter

Kill Em All

i hate to be a pest, but my question has still never been answered about me not getting a treasury link under the members section in admin

picture

Quote from: Kill Em All on July 24, 2008, 11:19:01 AM
when i install treasury onto my website, it says its installed, but i dont get the treasury link to get it setup? i tried re downloading it to see if it was just a bad download and it wasnt, so what gives?
Quote from: Kill Em All on July 28, 2008, 03:02:25 PM
i hate to be a pest, but my question has still never been answered about me not getting a treasury link under the members section in admin

I don't understand your problem, did you check under Admin > Features and Options > Treasury ...? It doesn't install a link on the top level of the Admin sidebar... and you might need to manually add code for index.php?action=treasury to your forum nav bar if you are using a custom theme.

Resourcez

@Kill Em All
You didn't actually ask a question about the Treasury link in admin.
The Treasury ReadMe provides my support forum and FAQ links.
A handful of custom themes have this issue - http://resourcez.biz/index.php?topic=231.0
You should always check whether a mod functions correctly in the "default" theme - that usually provides a clue to your problem.

@Kanter
An SSI function is provided in a later version but, no, not this version.

@∑£ℓ¢†®¡¢ §ợų¡đ
Looks to me as though you haven't strictly followed the guidelines below the manual entry line or you have a wrong figure in one of the entries - there is no bug that I am aware of.
If you have everything under control, you're not moving fast enough.
Bugs HereSupport HereDonationsProPackage Parser
TP 1.1 • SMF 1.1.21/2.0.9 • MySQL 5.6.23 PHP 5.4.42 Apache 2.4.12
(PMs not responded to - I provide a support site)

Kill Em All

ok, so i tried it under the original theme, the SMF one, whatever its called(sorry, its a little late, no offense) and the link still doesnt appear.

Advertisement: