News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Treasury

Started by Resourcez, December 13, 2007, 12:47:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guit_ar_tist

I installed the Treasury mod and now I have decided to uninstall it (nothing against it, just not good with code and gave up). So I did that, but now, when I click on "members" on my forum website, and then click on a member to see any profile I get this:

"Fatal error: Cannot redeclare showdonations() (previously declared in /home/keagamin/public_html/Sources/Profile.php:2894) in /home/keagamin/public_html/Sources/Profile.php on line 3030"

What do I have to do or what file do I have to delete to get rid of this problem?

My website is hxxp:www.keagaming.com [nonactive] for reference

To get that code, you have to create an account, go to members and select a member to view in case you need to know.

If you end up creating an account, name yourself TREASURY so we know it's you.

waronyou

How can I remove the errors.

2: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
File: /home/dirtyp/public_html/forums/Themes/default/languages/Treasury.english.php (main sub template - eval?)
Line: 611

8: Undefined index: topic_tags
File: /home/dirtyp/public_html/forums/Themes/default/languages/Treasury.english.php (main sub template - eval?)
Line: 611

Apply Filter: Only show the errors with the same message
8: Undefined index: thank_you_lock_allowed
Line: 185

SgtMic

@guit_ar_tist,
Make sure all of the code was removed from the profile.php file.
There is nothing more deadly than a US Marine and his rifle.
A close second is a US Marine and his K-BAR.
2/5 Fox Co.  (BlackHearts)
FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

blondeamon

Excellent mod , i love it. But i have to ask:

If someone donates to Paypal will it now automatically update the donation bar in my site ? Or i have to manually register all new donations by hand in order for the bar to move?

And another thing, it asks somewhere for my IPN. Is this important and where can i find this in my paypal account,which section ? Do i rly need this to be put in Treasury settings?

Really need these answers guys , thanks in advace for the help if you know
Always looking for the best

www.kamenos.gr  Greek Gaming Community

Resourcez

@waronyou - unfortunately, SMF sometimes provides a misleading impression of where the error is - Treasury.english.php won't generate those errors.

@blondeamon - Treasury will auto-update the donation bar, provided you are using IPN and have the correct setup in your PayPal account.  Whilst configuring your Paypal account is outside the scope of the mod, there is a comprehensive ReadMe section in your Treasury admin panel.  Should you have issues, most of those have been resolved in the forums here and on my site, along with an FAQ section there.
If you have everything under control, you're not moving fast enough.
Bugs HereSupport HereDonationsProPackage Parser
TP 1.1 • SMF 1.1.21/2.0.9 • MySQL 5.6.23 PHP 5.4.42 Apache 2.4.12
(PMs not responded to - I provide a support site)

ninedoors

How would I go about making the registry page my default page rather than the read me page when I click the treasury link in in the admin CP?
A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take everything you have!

SMF 2.0
BMHL custom theme

SMF community is a great bunch of people!

Resourcez

If you have everything under control, you're not moving fast enough.
Bugs HereSupport HereDonationsProPackage Parser
TP 1.1 • SMF 1.1.21/2.0.9 • MySQL 5.6.23 PHP 5.4.42 Apache 2.4.12
(PMs not responded to - I provide a support site)

ninedoors

Can someone explain the process for treasury to me?  What I am wondering is if treasury inserts something in the treasury database tables then passes some info to paypal and then the IPN returns the payment info and updates the DB.  Is that right?

Or is it all done thru the IPN?

The reason I am asking is that I have another place on my site where users pay fees for my hockey league and I would like to use treasury to track that instead of donations.  Thanks

Nick
A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take everything you have!

SMF 2.0
BMHL custom theme

SgtMic

In the not too distant future, there will be a version that will be able to multi task.
You can have an instance for donations, one for subscriptions, one for Hockey League fees.

FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

ninedoors

Is the not to distant future like a couple months or a couple weeks.  Just wondering so I know if it is worth my time to tweak it.

Either way this mod is very well done.  Can't wait to see the new version.

SMF 2.0
BMHL custom theme

ljprevo

How can I allow all members see the registry, not just ones who donated?

Cadderpidder

I've installed this Mod, but we're using a different theme (heilos_multi11final). It installed into the default just fine, but when I tried to use the parser it is telling me to look for lines of code that aren't even in the files it lists. :(

Can anyone help me?

MoreBloodWine

http://www.choice-online-gaming.com/testingforums/ipntreas.php?dbg=1

I set this up on a default themed testing site to play with, anyway, when I try to test the IPN I get the following.

Edit: I'm gonna assume this is also why none of my sandbox test donations are showing up anywhere on the treasury mod in admin or otherwise. Oh and this is a brand new fresh install with the file freshly downloaded from SMF.

Template Parse Error!
There was a problem loading the /Themes/default/languages/Treasury.english.php template or language file. Please check the syntax and try again - remember, single quotes (') often have to be escaped with a slash (\). To see more specific error information from PHP, try accessing the file directly.

You may want to try to refresh this page or use the default theme.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

syntax error, unexpected T_STRING
Want a sig like mine for your BTCGuild stats ? Then check this out: Spend-ur-Bits

ljprevo

Quote from: ljprevo on August 24, 2008, 08:03:26 PM

I figured it out.

In the Treasury.php file find this

$is_donor = db_affected_rows($userdonor);
if ($is_donor >= 1)

Change the code $is_donor = db_affected_rows($userdonor); to

$is_donor = "1";

Everyone who has access to view the treasury can see the expenses weather they donated or not.

MoreBloodWine

Just over 24 hrs later which means I can BUMP
Want a sig like mine for your BTCGuild stats ? Then check this out: Spend-ur-Bits

SgtMic

Quote from: ljprevo on August 24, 2008, 08:03:26 PM

go to membergroup/ permissions and there is the setting adjustment.

Quote from: Cadderpidder on August 24, 2008, 09:03:01 PM
I've installed this Mod, but we're using a different theme (heilos_multi11final). It installed into the default just fine, but when I tried to use the parser it is telling me to look for lines of code that aren't even in the files it lists. :(

Can anyone help me?

Go here for help with that theme.

Quote from: MoreBloodWine on August 24, 2008, 09:57:16 PM

I set this up on a default themed testing site to play with, anyway, when I try to test the IPN I get the following.

Edit: I'm gonna assume this is also why none of my sandbox test donations are showing up anywhere on the treasury mod in admin or otherwise. Oh and this is a brand new fresh install with the file freshly downloaded from SMF.

Template Parse Error!
There was a problem loading the /Themes/default/languages/Treasury.english.php template or language file. Please check the syntax and try again - remember, single quotes (') often have to be escaped with a slash (\). To see more specific error information from PHP, try accessing the file directly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Were there any errors upon installing?

FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

ljprevo

There is a setting to allow those who donated to see the registry, not everyone.

SgtMic

What version of SMF and Treasury?
Are talking about the actual register or donations page?
FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

MoreBloodWine

Quote from: SgtMic on August 26, 2008, 02:54:23 PM
Quote from: MoreBloodWine on August 24, 2008, 09:57:16 PM

Template Parse Error!

Were there any errors upon installing?
No errors before / after install... only errors I seem to find are those in the error log of my server when I try to test the ipntreas.php file and the T_STRING thing. If you click the link for my file you'll see the same T_STRING thing that I do, but these are the errors from my server log. Everything else is fine its just this mod / file thats giving me trouble.

Code (Server Log Errors) Select
[26-Aug-2008 18:17:46] PHP Warning:  Unexpected character in input:  '\' (ASCII=92) state=1 in /home/choiceo2/public_html/testingforums/Sources/Load.php(1762) : eval()'d code on line 20
[26-Aug-2008 18:17:46] PHP Warning:  Unexpected character in input:  ''' (ASCII=39) state=1 in /home/choiceo2/public_html/testingforums/Sources/Load.php(1762) : eval()'d code on line 20
[26-Aug-2008 18:17:46] PHP Warning:  Unexpected character in input:  '\' (ASCII=92) state=1 in /home/choiceo2/public_html/testingforums/Sources/Load.php(1762) : eval()'d code on line 20
[26-Aug-2008 18:17:46] PHP Warning:  Unexpected character in input:  ''' (ASCII=39) state=1 in /home/choiceo2/public_html/testingforums/Sources/Load.php(1762) : eval()'d code on line 20
[26-Aug-2008 18:17:46] PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/choiceo2/public_html/testingforums/Sources/Load.php(1762) : eval()'d code on line 20

Code (ipntreas.php Test File Errors) Select
Template Parse Error!

Advertisement: