News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Treasury

Started by Resourcez, December 13, 2007, 12:47:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SgtMic

@MoreBloodWine, go ahead and uninstall via package manager. Then reinstall and let me know how it goes.
There is nothing more deadly than a US Marine and his rifle.
A close second is a US Marine and his K-BAR.
2/5 Fox Co.  (BlackHearts)
FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

MoreBloodWine

Quote from: SgtMic on August 26, 2008, 10:36:30 PM
@MoreBloodWine, go ahead and uninstall via package manager. Then reinstall and let me know how it goes.
Nothing, it seems the only fix is disabling template eval... I dont know why or how that works but it seems to make the test work.

Now I just need to see if I got this set up right... would you mind trying a donation of a penny please ?

http://www.choice-online-gaming.com/testingforums/index.php?action=treasury
Want a sig like mine for your BTCGuild stats ? Then check this out: Spend-ur-Bits

SgtMic

Sent a penny for your thoughts. LOL

Seems to have gone through and redirected me back to your site.
FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

MoreBloodWine

Quote from: SgtMic on August 26, 2008, 11:40:31 PM
Sent a penny for your thoughts. LOL

Seems to have gone through and redirected me back to your site.
Thx and it appears to have worked, my worrk was using fsock but it appears to be ok and not interfering with my current IPN setup. Also I thought you said you had no cents, I'd hate to take your only one LOL

Edit: NM it was someone else who made the cent comment LOL, but ya it appears to be workin ok. I stil ldont get the whole registry thing though. I mean I read about it but I still dont get it lol
Want a sig like mine for your BTCGuild stats ? Then check this out: Spend-ur-Bits

SgtMic

The registry is used to keep track of all incoming and outgoing transactions.

I don't remember if this version tracks outgoing or not. oops.
FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

MoreBloodWine

Quote from: SgtMic on August 26, 2008, 11:59:18 PM
The registry is used to keep track of all incoming and outgoing transactions.

I don't remember if this version tracks outgoing or not. oops.
I think it does because it mentions something besides expendetures when you have it set to show. Personally I dont think I'll use it.

MoreBloodWine

Question, How change the below so it takes on the look of my forum ? I'm sure there's other parts of treasury admin but the "fix" should be the same for all.

SgtMic

If you use FF, download and install the Web Developer add on. It's a great tool to view where to make changes to what.
I'm a little brain tired right now and am of no use. :)
FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

MoreBloodWine

Quote from: SgtMic on August 27, 2008, 02:15:31 AM
If you use FF, download and install the Web Developer add on. It's a great tool to view where to make changes to what.
I'm a little brain tired right now and am of no use. :)
Heh, I'll just wait til tomorrow when you got your mojo back and ask again. In the meantime I was looking at soemthing thats not making sense. Or just wait til Resourcez gets back on whenever that will be.

http://resourcez.biz/index.php?action=treasury

If you look at that site and I'll use your $10 donation as a sample. It states that after PayPal fees your donation ammounted to $9.36 well I know that PayPal charges 2.9% + $0.30 of all incoming payments so that should ammount to $9.41 after fees not $9.36

Could it be that theres some math problems gon on with the IPN file for treasury or is his account in a country that charges more ?

ninedoors

It probably has to do with the exchange rate from USD or something.  I don't Treasury actually does any math for fees, that is something that is passed back from paypal to treasury in the IPN.

Nick
A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take everything you have!

SMF 2.0
BMHL custom theme

SMF community is a great bunch of people!

SgtMic

It's probably the conversion rate like Nick said.

Treasury only records the info it get's from Paypal.
FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

MoreBloodWine

So Sgt, you got your brain back enough to help me with that "look" thing ? ;-p

SgtMic

What version of SMF and Treasury again?

NVM, I just clicked on your link.

Let me see what I can find for you.
FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

SgtMic

Can you enable registration for me on your test site?

That way I can use your theme. All I can see is the default core theme.
FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

MoreBloodWine

Quote from: SgtMic on August 27, 2008, 03:48:38 PM
What version of SMF and Treasury again?

NVM, I just clicked on your link.

Let me see what I can find for you.
Cool and thx and just to answer even though you peeked lol its 2.11 Treasury and SMF 1.1.5

Default theme is on the test site not my main theme which is on my main site heh. I installed it on my main site though and it appears to be working ok. Click my sig image to goto it if you wana reg, but you shouldnt need to if all you wana do is look at my theme.

SgtMic

Quote from: MoreBloodWine on August 27, 2008, 12:35:48 AM
Question, How change the below so it takes on the look of my forum ? I'm sure there's other parts of treasury admin but the "fix" should be the same for all.

Where is this pic from?
FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

MoreBloodWine

Quote from: SgtMic on August 27, 2008, 05:25:34 PM
Quote from: MoreBloodWine on August 27, 2008, 12:35:48 AM

Where is this pic from?
If you look close at it you'll see its from the Treasury admin, but it does that default look on the registry tab as seen in the pic and on one other tab which is events.

SgtMic

I meant which forum and what theme.

And if I'm correct, you want the "Treasury" and "Reconcile... to be orange?
FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

MoreBloodWine

Quote from: SgtMic on August 27, 2008, 06:08:52 PM
I meant which forum and what theme.

And if I'm correct, you want the "Treasury" and "Reconcile... to be orange?
Its from my main site and the theme is the WoW-DK theme, and its kinda hard to explain how I want it. You'd have to actually see how the rest of the admin tabs look to get an idea. If we could find out whats enabling the "default" look on those two tabs then disabling it should do the trick.

Resourcez

The problem is with your theme - Treasury uses your theme settings and obviously one of your theme images is a different color.  View the background image concerned and fix it.
If you have everything under control, you're not moving fast enough.
Bugs HereSupport HereDonationsProPackage Parser
TP 1.1 • SMF 1.1.21/2.0.9 • MySQL 5.6.23 PHP 5.4.42 Apache 2.4.12
(PMs not responded to - I provide a support site)

Advertisement: