News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Treasury

Started by Resourcez, December 13, 2007, 12:47:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paracelsus

Quote from: Resourcez on August 28, 2008, 09:13:41 AM
Now that you guys have nicely hijacked this topic, I won't bother providing any more support here.

If people want Treasury support, please go to my site where I have some control over hijacking.

Jesus, I was just trying to help the guy with some basic guidelines... don't get that upset, just keep going with the topic, since the issue seems to be solved - that's good don't you think?

MoreBloodWine

Quote from: Paracelsus on August 28, 2008, 09:18:22 AM
Quote from: Resourcez on August 28, 2008, 09:13:41 AM
Now that you guys have nicely hijacked this topic, I won't bother providing any more support here.

If people want Treasury support, please go to my site where I have some control over hijacking.

Jesus, I was just trying to help the guy with some basic guidelines... don't get that upset, just keep going with the topic, since the issue seems to be solved - that's good don't you think?
Like he said he was just trying to help, and for all intensive purposes his help was in the support department of this mod. So no need to get all mad at me or him about it because he was giving support for this mod. So its not like we stepped out of bounds here.
Want a sig like mine for your BTCGuild stats ? Then check this out: Spend-ur-Bits

żνєя ησνяυżєℓιн

SgtMic

Glad it's all fixed now.
There is nothing more deadly than a US Marine and his rifle.
A close second is a US Marine and his K-BAR.
2/5 Fox Co.  (BlackHearts)
FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

MoreBloodWine

Quote from: SgtMic on August 28, 2008, 11:40:54 AM
Glad it's all fixed now.
Thx SgtMic ;-)

One thing I noticed, I judt got my first successful donation in from a member using this mod, and when they choose Anonymous it hyperlinks to their profile in both the TP block and on the Treasury main page. I assume the hyperlinking is by default which BTW is a nice cool touch but shouldnt the hyperlinking be disabled for anonymous bids so when someones donation comes in as Anonymous it's text only ?

The way it is now you can click the Anonymous name and goto their profile. Having the donation show on the profiles Donation page is ok. But I'd like to disable hyperlinking for anonymous donations.
Want a sig like mine for your BTCGuild stats ? Then check this out: Spend-ur-Bits

ninedoors

I'm pretty sure the hyperlinking can only been seen by admins but I could be wrong.  In my treasury I can see the link to the profile in my admin account but when I log in under my regular account it just text.

Try to make a regular account and test it.

Nick
A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take everything you have!

SMF 2.0
BMHL custom theme

SMF community is a great bunch of people!

SgtMic

It should just be visible to admins.
FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

MoreBloodWine

Ahh, I'll make a test account and check it out, but I rather like the hyperlinking idea that leads to peoples profiles. So like everyone would be able to see it and just have the links disabled for anonymous donations but ya I'll make a test account to check it out.

SgtMic

I just went to the site and cannot click on the anonymous as a guest.
FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

MoreBloodWine

Ya, I saw that myself... I'm gonna see if I can play with the code to show the hyperlink to the profiles for all people then I'll just have to worry about how to disable the linking for Anonymous.

SgtMic

You don't even want admins to see who the anonymous are?
FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

MoreBloodWine

Quote from: SgtMic on August 28, 2008, 07:54:28 PM
You don't even want admins to see who the anonymous are?
I guess I didnt consider than because if you disable anonymous for one group youd probably disable it for all. But ya I supose that works, I mean if its anonymous I dont really need to know who they are just that someone made an anonymous donation. Plus it wouldnt be hard to figure out who the anonymous donors are. Just need to look at the log or the payment page for PayPal.

Edit: It seems that showing the hyperlinking is easier than I thought... Enabling the permission (Administer Treasury) shows the hyperlinking to all groups with the given permission. But I dont get the whole Administer thing. This is all thats displayed in the ? box...

If the user is allowed to administer Treasury

I mean aside from being able to view the hyperlinking which take you to a members donation page which normally cant be viewed by anyone but a forum administrator what else is a person able to do with that permission enabled ?

If they cant do anything aside from viewing a members donation page with that permission enabled then all that would need to be done at this point is figuring out how to disable the hyperlinking for "anonymous" donators.

MoreBloodWine

In addition to the above, I also ot this question.

When viewing the main treasury page this is how donations show $1.00 (CAD)

I want it to show the same way in my TP block, I tried looking at the code in some of the files but I appear to be missing something. What code outputs the above and what in the DonationsBlock.php file would need to be replaced ?

Hope that made sense, Thx ;-)

SgtMic

Are you trying to make a block look like the Treasury main page?
FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

MoreBloodWine

Quote from: SgtMic on August 29, 2008, 04:28:05 PM
Are you trying to make a block look like the Treasury main page?
On treasury main page I have a payment that looks like this $1.00 (CAD) but looks like this on the TP block CAD1.00 but I want it to look like the first figure.

Resourcez

• small change to donormeter to cater for quirky themes where < 15%.
  • auto updates when echecks clear is now finally fixed.
  • Treasury admin re-located to the SMF admin "Configuration" panel.
  • the word "Donations" now appears in your main page menu bar (per requests).

Bug Reports Here :: Support Here
If you have everything under control, you're not moving fast enough.
Bugs HereSupport HereDonationsProPackage Parser
TP 1.1 • SMF 1.1.21/2.0.9 • MySQL 5.6.23 PHP 5.4.42 Apache 2.4.12
(PMs not responded to - I provide a support site)

Resourcez

Multi-SMF version.

• SMF 2.x version upgraded equivalent to SMF 1.x version.
  • SMF 1.1.x and 2.x series merged into one package.
The installer will detect which SMF version you are using and install the appropriate Treasury version.

Bug Reports Here :: Support Here
If you have everything under control, you're not moving fast enough.
Bugs HereSupport HereDonationsProPackage Parser
TP 1.1 • SMF 1.1.21/2.0.9 • MySQL 5.6.23 PHP 5.4.42 Apache 2.4.12
(PMs not responded to - I provide a support site)

learjet45

Wonderful mod. Quick question.

Would it be possible to add paypal subscriptions to the treasury page and then get the subscription payments to show under the list of donations>

SgtMic

Quote from: learjet45 on September 28, 2008, 08:18:13 PM
Wonderful mod. Quick question.

Would it be possible to add paypal subscriptions to the treasury page and then get the subscription payments to show under the list of donations>

A future commercial release will have this available.
FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

JamesD01

Using SMF 2.0 Beta 4

When installing the package I get this error:

"Table 'elitefunforum.smf_treas_donations' doesn't exist
File: D:\Domains\jamesd01\wwwroot\forum\Packages\temp\install.php
Line: 326"

Please help, many thanks. :)
Best regards,
James

Advertisement: