News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Treasury

Started by Resourcez, December 13, 2007, 12:47:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

asiaGPS

I got a problem with mysql syntax:

Entered via phpmyadmin:
INSERT IGNORE INTO smf_treas_config (name, value) VALUES ('receiver_email

Error message:
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''receiver_email' at line 1

Board 1.1.6
Database prefix: smf_

Can anyone help please?
Thanks

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

I have a kind of mod/paypal problem. I have set the currency as GBP and it takes like £17 instead of £5 as made a setting in the mod. As i changed it to USD, the money started transfering as $5. I noticed that, they are taking shipping charge over paypal if GBP is used. I dont know why, can you tell me ? it maybe the mod and maybe paypal. Cant figure out the way.

PhntmBlackIce

ok I recently moved my forum to AdwareSpace free server.  I am using the "Word Theme".  I have SMF 1.1.5  So I went in and tried to do a manual install.

I used this http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=916

I went in and added all the "File Edits".  I went into SQL in phpmyadmin and added "Codes".  A couple codes weren't relevant so didn't run them and the last code wouldn't run not sure why.  I then went and moved all the files and still nothing is working any guides, help, anything, please.

genieuk

Hi,

I installed this mod and everything seems great apart from one thing.

I am having difficult into assigning a member to a contributor member once the have made payment.

I want a member who makes a donation to convert for example from a newbie member to a contributor member, Now i have tested it and when member makes payment (immediate payment) it should to what i understand make that member a Contributor member.

Now in my admin panel Members Groups > under Regular Groups i create a Contributor which also has 5 stars and gives them access to the hidden contributor board, now in permissions i when i click on under members for example 1 it shows me the contributor members which is fine but it does not update on there profile or status so they stilll show as newbie for example not a contributor.

I have choose contributor via Treasury and made sure it enabled but why when a newbie member for example donates there status is not upgraded to Contributor? they get access to the hidden board and everything but dont get there status updated.

What am i doing wrong?

Thank you,
Mathew

Jojie

Need help.. i've upgarded from Treasury_1.23.zip to  treasury_2.30.zip it works fine except for block

when i put this in

global $boarddir;
include("$boarddir/treasury/DonationBlock.php");

i get this

Table 'smf_treas_cfg' doesn't exist
File: /xxxxx/DonationBlock.php
Line: 23

Note: It appears that your database may require an upgrade. Your forum's files are currently at version SMF 1.1.6, while your database is at version 1.1.2. The above error might possibly go away if you execute the latest version of upgrade.php.
Back

any work around or i must update my database? if so how do i update my database?

Rafferty

Doesn't seen to be much of that around here, when was the last time the creator responded to anyone?
Don't Follow me I got No Idea what I'm Doing

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

September 09, 2008 i think. Anyone else who can help out here ?

SgtMic

That poster has posted here for help.
There is nothing more deadly than a US Marine and his rifle.
A close second is a US Marine and his K-BAR.
2/5 Fox Co.  (BlackHearts)
FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

Resourcez

Treasury v2.31 now released.

• bug fix for pagination in registry.
  • bug fix for dates in registry manual entry.
  • icon added for SMF2 admin menu.
  • SMF2 database installer adjusted to allow for irregularities in some host MySQL setups.
If you have everything under control, you're not moving fast enough.
Bugs HereSupport HereDonationsProPackage Parser
TP 1.1 • SMF 1.1.21/2.0.9 • MySQL 5.6.23 PHP 5.4.42 Apache 2.4.12
(PMs not responded to - I provide a support site)

genieuk

Hi,

I have this installed. Version 2.30,

Do i have to uninstall previous version first? i used package manager to install v2.30 and not sure if i got to fully uninstall old version then install new or update it somehow?

Thank you,
Mathew

SgtMic

Quote from: genieuk on October 09, 2008, 01:24:08 PM
Hi,

I have this installed. Version 2.30,

Do i have to uninstall previous version first? i used package manager to install v2.30 and not sure if i got to fully uninstall old version then install new or update it somehow?

Thank you,
Mathew

Yes, you will have to uninstall 2.30 first. Then install 2.31. You can do both via package manager barring no errors. Those errors most likely will need to be uninstalled manually.
FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

genieuk

ok thank you very much for the quick reply.

Regards,
Mathew

weightman

I would like to upgrade from V2.12 but need to manually uninstall edits for these files and was hoping you could provide instructions for the edits or a link to a parser for the uninstall:

Modifications.english.php
index.template.php
Profile.php
SSI.php

Thanks!

SgtMic

FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

weightman

Thanks! Looks like I have the new version properly installed and working with no errors in the log. But, on the public donations page, none of the past donors are listed while they ARE still listed in the admin donations list. Any way to get them in the public list again?

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

Quote from: F.L.A.M.E.R on October 02, 2008, 03:55:21 AM
I have a kind of mod/paypal problem. I have set the currency as GBP and it takes like £17 instead of £5 as made a setting in the mod. As i changed it to USD, the money started transfering as $5. I noticed that, they are taking shipping charge over paypal if GBP is used. I dont know why, can you tell me ? it maybe the mod and maybe paypal. Cant figure out the way.

PROBLEMS !!! HELP !!! :(

SgtMic

Quote from: F.L.A.M.E.R on October 09, 2008, 05:27:20 PM
Quote from: F.L.A.M.E.R on October 02, 2008, 03:55:21 AM

PROBLEMS !!! HELP !!! :(

Paypal is taking fees from the donation? If so, it's a Paypal issue. Treasury only records the donations and fees that comes back from Paypal.
FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

SgtMic

Quote from: weightman on October 09, 2008, 05:25:39 PM
Thanks! Looks like I have the new version properly installed and working with no errors in the log. But, on the public donations page, none of the past donors are listed while they ARE still listed in the admin donations list. Any way to get them in the public list again?

Doesn't look like anyone has donated yet this month.
FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

weightman

Yes, but I DID have it set to quarterly goals and there were donations showing. I changed it to monthly since they weren't showing.

Rafferty

Insread of just announcing a new version Resourcez why not try answering a few of our questions here
Don't Follow me I got No Idea what I'm Doing

Advertisement: