News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Treasury

Started by Resourcez, December 13, 2007, 12:47:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

I dont get it, Why would paypal take fees for this ? any explaination that maybe helpful for me ?

Goodman854

How do u make it appear on the left side of ur screen on the front page? I have seen people with that.

NEMINI

Quote from: F.L.A.M.E.R on October 10, 2008, 07:05:00 AM
I dont get it, Why would paypal take fees for this ? any explaination that maybe helpful for me ?
paypal is a business and the goal of every business is to make money.
signatures are boring.

NEMINI

Quote from: goodman854 on October 10, 2008, 12:34:04 PM
How do u make it appear on the left side of ur screen on the front page? I have seen people with that.

you need tinyportal.
signatures are boring.

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

I have started to hate paypal now. It actually feels like paypal is going to scam the donors..!

genieuk

It is sick,

I was just given a donation of £5 and paypal took 37p from it. Unless you have a basic account which is really restricted you have no option as Paypal takes the money automatically from it.

It terrible when we try and do things for people and when it free aswell and we have to pay costs for receiving donations.

Mathew

antoniosaucedo

Hi everyone, Thanks for this mod, it's great!

I am from México and recently Paypal change for us and now recibe money in $ MXN, I have been searching the way to add this option, but I can't found the file to make the correction.  I only want the $MXN option and erease all others except USD. 

Thanks for your help.

Goodman854

Quote from: NEMINI on October 11, 2008, 07:59:37 AM
Quote from: goodman854 on October 10, 2008, 12:34:04 PM

you need tinyportal.
I here it unstable? Is it? Can it be easily uninstalled?

weightman

FYI, I have the treasury SSI block installed as a Mambo module. So, it also works with Mambo and Orstio's Mambo CMS-SMF bridge. Tinyportal is very cool and I am sure stable however so don't take my mentioning another more comprehensive option as criticism of TP. Portals and CMS both have their uses. Why shouldn't paypal charge for their services? I don't work for free so I don't understand why people should think they should. I hate communism.

Goodman854

Quote from: weightman on October 11, 2008, 11:48:36 PM
FYI, I have the treasury SSI block installed as a Mambo module. So, it also works with Mambo and Orstio's Mambo CMS-SMF bridge. Tinyportal is very cool and I am sure stable however so don't take my mentioning another more comprehensive option as criticism of TP. Portals and CMS both have their uses. Why shouldn't paypal charge for their services? I don't work for free so I don't understand why people should think they should. I hate communism.
What?

Judgey

Hey i had to install manuly, i dont understand wot the below means, could somone tell me wot i do

Thank u

Code
install.php
This file should not be able to execute standalone. You may have to run the following queries manually.

Query: [Select]
UPDATE {db_prefix}treas_finance SET date_temp = {int:date} WHERE id = {int:fid}
ALTER TABLE {db_prefix}treas_finance RENAME {db_prefix}treas_registry
UPDATE {db_prefix}settings SET value = {string:val} WHERE variable = {string:var}
UPDATE {db_prefix}log_treasury SET log_temp = {int:log}, payment_temp = {int:payment} WHERE id = {int:lid}
ALTER TABLE {db_prefix}log_treasury RENAME {db_prefix}log_treasurey
SELECT id, UNIX_TIMESTAMP(payment_date) FROM {db_prefix}treas_trans
UPDATE {db_prefix}treas_trans SET payment_temp = {int:date} WHERE id = {int:tid}
ALTER TABLE {db_prefix}treas_trans RENAME {db_prefix}treas_donations

weightman

What?

What part didn't you understand?

Goodman854

Quote from: weightman on October 15, 2008, 09:46:14 AM

What?

:) :( All of it lol.

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

Quote from: Judgey on October 15, 2008, 07:18:20 AM
Hey i had to install manuly, i dont understand wot the below means, could somone tell me wot i do

Thank u

Code
install.php
This file should not be able to execute standalone. You may have to run the following queries manually.

UPDATE {db_prefix}treas_finance SET date_temp = {int:date} WHERE id = {int:fid}
ALTER TABLE {db_prefix}treas_finance RENAME {db_prefix}treas_registry
UPDATE {db_prefix}settings SET value = {string:val} WHERE variable = {string:var}
UPDATE {db_prefix}log_treasury SET log_temp = {int:log}, payment_temp = {int:payment} WHERE id = {int:lid}
ALTER TABLE {db_prefix}log_treasury RENAME {db_prefix}log_treasurey
SELECT id, UNIX_TIMESTAMP(payment_date) FROM {db_prefix}treas_trans
UPDATE {db_prefix}treas_trans SET payment_temp = {int:date} WHERE id = {int:tid}
ALTER TABLE {db_prefix}treas_trans RENAME {db_prefix}treas_donations

That maybe cause you need to replace {db_prefix} with your database prefix.

weightman

QuoteQuote from: weightman on Today at 09:46:14 AM

What?

:) :( All of it lol.

Well, google portal and content management system (CMS) for starters. Portals do some things and CMS's do more. Mambo is a CMS and Orstio has a bridge for it with SMF so members can log in to both sections of your site with one login. SSI allows data about the mod to be displayed on other website pages, like portal pages or CMS pages. Although the block for treasury was made for TP, it works for me as a module in my CMS. Once you got that, google communism. :)

BillyBob31

With this part:

"This file should not be able to execute standalone. You may have to run the following queries manually."

In file:
install1.php

I get this error.

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function db_query() in /www/free-site-host.com/c/a/l/*blockedforsaftry/htdocs/install1.php on line 14"

How do I correct this so i can run this?

Goodman854

Quote from: BillyBob31 on October 16, 2008, 08:16:50 AM
With this part:

"This file should not be able to execute standalone. You may have to run the following queries manually."

In file:
install1.php

I get this error.

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function db_query() in /www/free-site-host.com/c/a/l/*blockedforsaftry/htdocs/install1.php on line 14"

How do I correct this so i can run this?
Your free site wont support somthing it wants to do. dah.

BillyBob31

my host is fully customizable seeing i donated now. Had to donate to remove adds and have full access. Soon im paying for the url I want. But how do I make it work properly. cause I read I have to manually do it but idk how

BillyBob31

Been trying to figure this out for 3 days now. Darn it

Patriot89

Ok, I installed this mod. It said two things failed. The ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php and ./Sources/ManagePermissions.php... I looked over it and in the parser it is exactly the same as it is when its completely installed. However, it won't show up anywhere. Not even in the Admin section.

Is there any help on this?

Advertisement: