Treasury

Started by Resourcez, December 13, 2007, 12:47:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

N3RVE

Hey, haven't got time to go through the code but have a small issue with someone's site :)
I tested the module with a default install and the "show donations" button appeared on the profile page, but when I use a custom theme. It doesn't which I understand requires manual modification. What file serves the "show donations" button on the profile page, couldn't find modification to ./Themes/default/Profile.template.php

-[n3rve]
Ralph "[n3rve]" Otowo
Former Marketing Co-ordinator, Simple Machines.
ralph [at] simplemachines [dot] org                       
Quote"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

Resourcez

Sounds like the custom theme has a Modifications.english.php file which then ignores the default theme adjustments.
If you have everything under control, you're not moving fast enough.
Bugs HereSupport HereDonationsProPackage Parser
TP 1.1 • SMF 1.1.21/2.0.9 • MySQL 5.6.23 PHP 5.4.42 Apache 2.4.12
(PMs not responded to - I provide a support site)

N3RVE

The forum uses the RocketTheme Versatility2 Red theme, I couldn't find a custom language file.
Would you like to have a look?

-[n3rve]
Ralph "[n3rve]" Otowo
Former Marketing Co-ordinator, Simple Machines.
ralph [at] simplemachines [dot] org                       
Quote"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

Smoky "Rider" Blue

ok small issue with the rc:

QuoteTable '***.treas_config' doesn't exist
File: ***/Packages/temp/install.php
Line: 27

when upgrading from the beta to rc..  :o
**Take the time to remember friendships and family.. Sometimes it's all we have, and missed very much**

Resourcez

I don't know how you managed that - db_create_table, although re-written,  achievs the same result  for RC1 as it did for Beta4, but I have no way of knowing what you are using for SQL or which Treasury version you refer to.

If the table doesn't exist, it creates it - if it does exist, it is updated - works for me under MySQL.

You appear to have some other issue since the db prefix is missing.

Smoky "Rider" Blue

lmao!!! well lets see here.. i uploaded the rc files to the site, and hit upgrade..

i then tried to install it, very first one, straight off jump street. ;)

im just reporting the error, nothing has changed on my site and the previous version worked like a champ..

no errors from the previous one no nada.

this one is begging to go away tho..

thats how ;)

think its the 5 version and its the same mod as for the beta, 2.32  8)
**Take the time to remember friendships and family.. Sometimes it's all we have, and missed very much**

Resourcez

I suggest you report the SMF2 bug.

Smoky "Rider" Blue

hmm bug?? sure can Resources.  :)

Resourcez

Sorry, I can't fault it - I upgraded to RC1 and had tested Treasury and DonationsPro, each as re-install, fresh install and upgrade, all within half an hour of RC1 being released, and without even so much as an error log entry for anything - it was that straight forward  - just did it all again and no errors :-\

Smoky "Rider" Blue

not a klue here Resources.. so guess i will wait.. no biggie.. it will get sorted  ;)

Smoky "Rider" Blue

well that is odd.. even my local (easyphp 2.01 b) is throwing the same error.

Table 'test.treas_config' doesn't exist
File: C:\Program Files\EasyPHP 2.0b1\www\pixel\Packages\temp\install.php
Line: 27

and i know its php 5.. so..

Resourcez

Nothing to do with PHP version.

It seems my stupid ftp client didn't transfer all files so it was using an older DbPackages-mysql file.

It also seems in their infinite wisdom, the devs have managed top reintroduce an old bug where the prefix was being missed, which means re-coding, yet again.

I'm done with being screwed by every damned beta release so it aint happening soon.

Smoky "Rider" Blue

Resources.. i thought rc wasnt beta? and i can wait.. there are other ways around for now..

CueBurn

Great mod!  It has installed fine and I'm just sorting out the IPN stuff now as I'm getting an internal server error (I'm hoping I can sort this myself though)...  Will defo make a donation when it's up and running.  Thanks Resourcez ;)

Does anyone know how I can get rid of the tick box and "other" text to the left of the custom amount please?  I'm going to leave how much people want to donate down to them, without any suggestions.  It's not a major issue, but it'll make it look a little neater in my eyes as neither the text box or other text is needed in this instance.

Thanks.

NEMINI

server error = file permissions issues.
signatures are boring.

CueBurn

Quote from: NEMINI on January 19, 2009, 08:36:21 PM

You're right and managed to get it sorted, thanks  ;)  From some reason the first time I looked at permission's I thought they were correct, but a second check confirmed they needed changing.

The one thing I'm worried about before I make it live (I don't have another paypal address to check with) is that the return address I need to put into my paypal config is:

www.mywebsite.com/forum/index.php?action=profile

I've seen a couple of people here and on the mod website ask for it, but everyone always points them to the readme.txt in which I can't find any definitive info.  It seems to be an important thing though as quite rightly paypal has asked that the return address confirms that payment has gone though.

Have I got the right URL or should it be something different please?

NEMINI

assuming you have SMF installed in /forum/
forum/index.php?action=profile
should work fine.
signatures are boring.

Jorin

Hm, a little hint for me, but no solution. Getting a 500 too when testing the paypal thing. What files or folders must I check for correct permissions?

Smoky "Rider" Blue

SgtMic

Quote from: nehcregit on January 21, 2009, 09:56:38 AM

Hm, a little hint for me, but no solution. Getting a 500 too when testing the paypal thing. What files or folders must I check for correct permissions?

In the readme is a section directly related to setting the ipntreas.php to the correct permission.
There is nothing more deadly than a US Marine and his rifle.
A close second is a US Marine and his K-BAR.
2/5 Fox Co.  (BlackHearts)
FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

Advertisement: