News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Treasury

Started by Resourcez, December 13, 2007, 12:47:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Resourcez

@LC
http://resourcez.biz/index.php?topic=516.0

@ArkServer
Shouldn't be happening with SMF2 RC2 which is the only SMF2 release that Treasury supports - can happen with SMF releases prior to RC2 due to a bug in the SMF code.
If you have everything under control, you're not moving fast enough.
Bugs HereSupport HereDonationsProPackage Parser
TP 1.1 • SMF 1.1.21/2.0.9 • MySQL 5.6.23 PHP 5.4.42 Apache 2.4.12
(PMs not responded to - I provide a support site)

Rohan_

i don't know why you guys having errors .. i installed this mod near about 3 months ago and it's working fine for me on my 1.11 ......... and i also received Donations succesfully
Proud To Be An Indian

LC

Quote from: Resourcez on December 26, 2009, 11:27:45 PM
@LC
http://resourcez.biz/index.php?topic=516.0

I did see that, but the version I have is MySQL Client API version   5.0.22. So what can I do?

I would have joined your support forum, but I was having issues with the image verification thing. (Doesn't want to work for me, no idea why.)

deciph3red

For some reason donations aren't showing in the block.  This seems to be the second time it just stopped working.

I had this issue in 1.1.11 and had to reinstall treasury.  Now that im on RC2, it all of a sudden stopped working again.

I did receive the donation, but its not showing in the block.

EDIT: he didn't select the "Show i donated box" whenever he donated.  Now that I have accepted it, it shows.  Retard move on behalf of a retard. 

Great plug in thanks guys.

DasVON

Can I add a donation manually even if it is not a payment thru paypal (for example a bank deposit) if so how ?

XtcruleZ

Ok, i have a problem. When someone donates money using the Treasury, i get the money in my Paypal account, but their donation is not displayed anywhere on my forum. Not on the Block on the homepage and not in the AP section of the Treasury either. Any suggestions to get this fixed?

Ok, i got it working properly. The information in the readme is not accurate. In your Paypal Instant Payment Notification settings, the Notification URL MUST be set to point to the "ipntreas.php" file. Once i did that, everything worked. The author needs to update his instructions in the readme file that comes with this Mod. Hope this helps others with this problem.

dakpluto

Quote from: justin0305 on November 23, 2009, 01:35:19 PM
Is it possible to display the chart that is on the treasury main page somewhere else on my site as well?  I have tried but have not been able to get it to work.  If someone could help me that would be great!

Just another request for assistance on this if possible :(  Would love to have at the very least the bar, goal, and balance visible on the top of the forums without having to go into the donation menu.

Resourcez

Quote from: XtcruleZ on January 27, 2010, 04:35:41 PMThe information in the readme is not accurate. In your Paypal Instant Payment Notification settings, the Notification URL MUST be set to point to the "ipntreas.php" file. Once i did that, everything worked. The author needs to update his instructions in the readme file that comes with this Mod. Hope this helps others with this problem.
Rubbish - the ReadMe is correct - read it properly.
If you have everything under control, you're not moving fast enough.
Bugs HereSupport HereDonationsProPackage Parser
TP 1.1 • SMF 1.1.21/2.0.9 • MySQL 5.6.23 PHP 5.4.42 Apache 2.4.12
(PMs not responded to - I provide a support site)

shadowcrews

when i make payment i get this error from paypal website

The seller accepts encrypted website payments only. You cannot pay the seller through un-encrypted buttons. Please contact your seller for more details.

steve51184

anyway to integrate this into simpleportal as a block?

or show the donatormeter/donation link via html/php that i can include?

edi67

CrazyZone - My SMF Forum

From the difficult the hardening of the man you can see

edi67

Quote from: Resourcez on October 06, 2009, 06:54:35 AM
I've no intention of posting it here as well as on my site - as with most sites, attachments are only accessible by registered users.

Wait a week or so and you can use SMF2 RC2 - they appear to have fixed their bug.

by weeks i trying to register but NEVER received Activation email

you can do something? edi67 my nickname

Weel received activation, downloaded attachment Changed file , but without effectt always same error table dont exist...

please you can write me how create that table manually ? please
CrazyZone - My SMF Forum

From the difficult the hardening of the man you can see

steve51184

ok i've done everything the mod say to do to setup but i can't get the donations working/added automatically...

i also don't understand how this mod gets the paypal info anyway as it doesn't use IPn and it doesn't have my paypal account password so how does it know if the donation went through and the fees and donators username etc etc

steve51184

nm i think i've got it... will test it ;)

MordyT

Hmm.. I get this when trying to do anything in the admin center....
Method Not Implemented

GET to /admin/ not supported.
Want to see SMF in action? Head over to RvOClan.info

steve51184

hey all i've got this setup working fine but i'm using an event with the id of 1 and when someone donates it shows in my admin donations page with id 0 so i have to change it to id 1 to show in the users donation/treasury page can this be changed?

and yes i have that event active in my admin cp

steve51184

Quote from: zx71 on February 18, 2010, 06:52:45 AM
hey all i've got this setup working fine but i'm using an event with the id of 1 and when someone donates it shows in my admin donations page with id 0 so i have to change it to id 1 to show in the users donation/treasury page can this be changed?

any help on this guys?

adbrad

just downloaded and installed on test forum works great so far

steve51184

Quote from: zx71 on February 18, 2010, 06:52:45 AM

any help with the above PLEASE?

also there not getting added to the group i defined in the admin cp

pOwah

Halp!

I have a problem with some donations staying as 'Pending' but others completing fine, and listing on the Treasury page.

Not sure what info to include with my post, so any direction will be greatly apprteaciated :)

Sorry for the somewhat vague post, just hope I can get this sorted - and settle donator's concerns when they see their giving isn't registered :/

Advertisement: