News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Treasury

Started by Resourcez, December 13, 2007, 12:47:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josh79

I have set up everything correctly, file permissions and all.

I return a successful test when testing IPN.

No donation button is showing up.  I have default theme with basic css changes. 

http://nativewisdom.net/forum

Where is the button supposed to be?

- danny

hey. can someone advise how we're to activate the tp block?

also, i'm currently getting this error:

2: include() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Failed opening '/home/xxxxx/public_html/treasury/DonationBlock.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php')
File: /home/xxxxx/public_html/Themes/default/TPBlocks.template.php(48) : eval()'d code
Line: 2

any idea on either?

smf 1.1.11

thanks.

MordyT

Please tell me this is RC3 Compatible...
Want to see SMF in action? Head over to RvOClan.info

Resourcez

Not RC3 compatible, yet, as there was a change to Profile.php in the new release - update will be released shortly.

Update: Treasury v2.05 for SMF2 RC3 now released - it will only install on RC3.
If you have everything under control, you're not moving fast enough.
Bugs HereSupport HereDonationsProPackage Parser
TP 1.1 • SMF 1.1.21/2.0.9 • MySQL 5.6.23 PHP 5.4.42 Apache 2.4.12
(PMs not responded to - I provide a support site)

MordyT

More-to-life

Im a bit confused as it says on the file modified for SMF 2 RC3
On the forum not modified for RC3 & does not install on RC3 (not for that version on install)

UK Bike Forum - The biggest motorcycle forum magazine in Wales UK.
Gear Up Magazine - Gear Up Motorcycle Magazine.
United Bikers UK Motorcycle Forum - A Brand New UK Bike Forum.
Used Cars South Wales - Search For Your Next Used Car In Laleston, Bridgend, South Wales.
Bikers Of Wales Motorcycle Website - Motorbike Info
Honda - Honda UK

- danny

Quote from: ~aLEX on March 07, 2010, 10:06:44 PM
hey. can someone advise how we're to activate the tp block?

also, i'm currently getting this error:

2: include() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Failed opening '/home/xxxxx/public_html/treasury/DonationBlock.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php')
File: /home/xxxxx/public_html/Themes/default/TPBlocks.template.php(48) : eval()'d code
Line: 2

any idea on either?

smf 1.1.11

thanks.

Xarcell

I have a quick question.

In the donations block, I'd like to move th donations image below everything. I looked through the template files but didn't see it.

Any help?

LC

The MySQL Client API version to run this seems like a weird requirement for this mod. Even though mine was compatible (MySQL Client API version   5.0.22.) , it still wouldn't function properly.

Oddly enough, I can use the subscriptions feature offered on 2.0 without issue.

Anyway, since there wasn't much information provided by Mod Author's thread on his/her site about this, so I uninstalled this mod. I think I will be using the subscription method for donations and make a custom PHP script for a portal block.

Just a suggestion for those experiencing the same issue as I.

MordyT

Quote from: LC on March 12, 2010, 07:49:51 PM

The MySQL Client API version to run this seems like a weird requirement for this mod. Even though mine was compatible (MySQL Client API version   5.0.22.) , it still wouldn't function properly.

Anyway, since there wasn't much information provided by Mod Author's thread on his/her site about this, so I uninstalled this mod. I think I will be using the subscription method for donations and make a custom PHP script for a portal block.

the authors website is a great place to get support. I got my issue solved in a couple days.

Eclipse16V

I worked with:
SMF 2 in German

Shop:
SID Giessen

LC

Quote from: MordyT on March 14, 2010, 03:58:59 AM
Quote from: LC on March 12, 2010, 07:49:51 PM

the authors website is a great place to get support. I got my issue solved in a couple days.
That's what I was referring to. The answer provided wasn't very specific.

IdanC

i'm trying to add a new currency - NIS, which even though PayPal supports, it's not one of this great mod's currencies.

so i added this line to the db -
INSERT INTO `smf_treas_targets` (`name`, `subtype`, `value`) VALUES ('currency', 'NIS', '₪');

could it be that simple, or i'm living in a fantasy world?

Resourcez

If you're using SMF2 RC3, v2.06 makes provision for the NIS - note that PayPal protocol requires that it still be called ILS.  Otherwise,
INSERT INTO `smf_treas_targets` (`name`, `subtype`, `value`) VALUES ('currency', 'ILS', '₪');
If you have everything under control, you're not moving fast enough.
Bugs HereSupport HereDonationsProPackage Parser
TP 1.1 • SMF 1.1.21/2.0.9 • MySQL 5.6.23 PHP 5.4.42 Apache 2.4.12
(PMs not responded to - I provide a support site)

IdanC

thank you so much!

and to offer my humble assistance to any who follows, attached is a Hebrew translation

Foreclosurepedia

Quote from: pOwah on March 04, 2010, 07:13:51 AM
Halp!

I have a problem with some donations staying as 'Pending' but others completing fine, and listing on the Treasury page.

Not sure what info to include with my post, so any direction will be greatly apprteaciated :)

Sorry for the somewhat vague post, just hope I can get this sorted - and settle donator's concerns when they see their giving isn't registered :/

This is happening for my site as well!  International Brotherhood of Rail Riders is the site.  SMF 2.0 RC2, Curve Theme.  This is quite a critical issue as we recently implemented your mod and need to know whether or not we can correct this or shop for software.  I implore you to answer at your earliest convenience as the quote shows the issue came up several days ago.  Yes, I tested the connection.  Yes, the amount shows up in PayPal.  Here's the deal on the note about "Waiting on eCheck clearance":  it is already deposited in my PayPal so this would seem to be moot.  Attached is the screenshot.

Added:  Look, I will never have a pending payment.  Is it possible to just remove the coding there so that when money is deposited in PayPal it reconciles to show it in the Treasury?  We are hobos and no one has a check or credit card.  Everything is done via debit cards or monies in PayPal accounts.

Thanx for all ya'll do and I am very sorry if the problem is on my end.
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Foreclosurepedia

Not trying to bump the thread, I just didn't know how to attach another image.  This one is of the log as I thought it might help?  I edited the personal stuff (probably missed some  :D). 

In the worst case scenario can I just go into the Donations area, edit the box that says Pending and type Completed and add the Fee and Settle info and then all will be ok?

Added:  So, I manually edited the entry and it calculated things fine.  Am still curious about the 'Why" behind everything.
Vincit Omnia Veritas

IdanC

hi again,

i noticed that when usernames are in utf-8 (like in hebrew or arabic) then the username passes to PayPal scrambled.

if you could just point me to the place in the code where the username is sent to PayPal, and i'll be happy to post a fix.

thanks!

- danny

with reference to the question i asked ealier about the tinyportal / portal block...it's been resolved.

from the support site:

QuoteThese instructions apply from Treasury v2.32 with any Portal version for SMF 1.1.x or SMF 2.x that supports the use of PHP blocks, as follows:

Treasury will automatically install the DonationBlock to the Sources directory as part of the package installation, so you just need to add the code to your Portal, or edit existing code.

Create a Portal php block with this code:

global $sourcedir;
include("$sourcedir/DonationBlock.php");

Hope that info helps someone...

Cheers.

Foreclosurepedia

Quote from: ~aLEX on March 18, 2010, 10:16:09 PM
with reference to the question i asked ealier about the tinyportal / portal block...it's been resolved.

from the support site:

QuoteThese instructions apply from Treasury v2.32 with any Portal version for SMF 1.1.x or SMF 2.x that supports the use of PHP blocks, as follows:

Treasury will automatically install the DonationBlock to the Sources directory as part of the package installation, so you just need to add the code to your Portal, or edit existing code.

Create a Portal php block with this code:

global $sourcedir;
include("$sourcedir/DonationBlock.php");

Hope that info helps someone...

Cheers.

That helped me!!! ;D  Thanx as I can now add a block!
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Advertisement: