News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Treasury

Started by Resourcez, December 13, 2007, 12:47:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

C4G-TK

There is a post on their site that tells you what to put in the PHP block for all portals.

Hold on.  I did this earlier today and it worked fine on my RC3 forum with SimplePortal.

http://resourcez.biz/index.php?topic=92.0

-img removed-

phxmaximus

Quote from: xReaperx on June 20, 2010, 01:36:08 AM
Is there a treasury that is compatible with Simple portal? I want to add a block on my simple portal for this but i think it is only compatible for TP.

I run this on my simple portal forum.

www.clan-phx.com

sattninja

ok guys i have a problem i installed this and it works great i added a block on my simple portal and it was working fine i used this code

global $sourcedir;
include("$sourcedir/DonationBlock.php");

when i received my first donation it showed everything

as you can see it shows all the info  for the first donation however nothing pertaining the the donation i got today is there but it is listed in the mod so why is it not getting pulled to the block
Running Rc4

sattninja

ok got  a clue here i looked at the donation in the mod admin section and it shows

Edit
Delete   6GK81714CS419135N   rick   Yes   Pending   CAD   25.00         07/07/2010 20:01:59      0

i would have to think this is the problem i accepted the donation in paypal how do i get it out of pending
Running Rc4

tRu3_sKiTz0

Okay, first off thanks for this mod. I have been wanting to add a dynamic donation feature since I started my forum. I have had a paypal acct for a whaile and I put all of the information that I know off ahnd but there are some options and settings that I dont undestand. I just need help setting this up I guess.

sattninja

ok i was able to fix it by entering the info manually
Running Rc4

tRu3_sKiTz0

yeah and never mind my last post I had to set up the premium acct on paypals end thanks great mod!

davyp74

Hi,
i need to put on my forum page, near the personal avatar, only the progress bar of the donations.

Can anyone help me?

IceXaos

Two questions.  How would I add the donation to right of the page using the AD mod, that allows me to use PHP & HTML on a sidebar easy.

2nd, how do I add the user to donor group when they donate if they're in the regular members group?

ty

chilly

Got a qustion too. (without having a look at the code yet)
I'd like to have treasury integrated to an integration site I wrote for our forums.
So when the donation is confirmed I'd like to add that info to the users account (special column since I will have to modify it later)
Is there something like SMFs Integration hooks or do I have to modify the treasury code? (If you can give me a hint where to look especially that would be nice)
thanks

Language Coordinator

IceXaos

Quote from: chilly on July 28, 2010, 03:03:53 AM
Got a qustion too. (without having a look at the code yet)
I'd like to have treasury integrated to an integration site I wrote for our forums.
So when the donation is confirmed I'd like to add that info to the users account (special column since I will have to modify it later)
Is there something like SMFs Integration hooks or do I have to modify the treasury code? (If you can give me a hint where to look especially that would be nice)
thanks
The MOD already logs all donations by each user and has a separate section in their profile.

chilly

Thats ok ;)
But I need to add some of my own code to the section where the MOD actually gets the confirmation. So I can take that information and add it to my own tables which are used on smf integrated sites. (can't use same table / column

Language Coordinator

MordyT

Anyone using this with SMF 2.0 RC3 and SimpleDesk in standalone mode?
Want to see SMF in action? Head over to RvOClan.info

chilly

i'm still not sure where treasury gets the confirmation from paypal so I decided to add a new column to the table and mark every row that I checked.
But one question remains: the table {prefix}treas_donations. Does it contain only confirmed donations / refunds?
The queries used for the user profile don't check for the status so i'm wondering if I missed something or there are only confirmed payments in that table

Language Coordinator

dkharp

Hello and thank you for the great mod.

I was wondering how do you get the donation tab to say "contribute" instead of donations?

dabears

The only place I could find the word "contribute" was in the /TreasuryReadMe.php file of the mod.  Look for that file in your /Sources directory.

Hopefully that's what your looking for, I do not use this mod so I am not 100% sure.

MordyT

Probably going to be in the index.language.php file in Themes / default / languages (obviously replace language with the name of your language)
Want to see SMF in action? Head over to RvOClan.info

vkot

Quote from: Resourcez on July 07, 2009, 06:20:32 AM
Treasury v2.36 Released.

• bug fix for locale setting.
  • some extra language settings defined.

I'm confused, where is the 2.36 version? I don't see it in the simplemachines' mod section, nor in the first message of this thread, nor in resourcez.biz.
For specialized SMF installation/customization, Web Development, Linux Server Administration, click here.
Για εξειδικευμένες υπηρεσίες στα παραπάνω, πατήστε εδώ.

Resourcez

Sorry friend - dispatched to the dark side - just too hard maintaining one package for both versions of SMF.

SMF Mod Site: http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=916
Changed April 2010:
Note: now separate versions!
  • v1.04 for SMF 1.1.x
  • v2.06 for SMF 2RC3
Simply choose your flavor.
If you have everything under control, you're not moving fast enough.
Bugs HereSupport HereDonationsProPackage Parser
TP 1.1 • SMF 1.1.21/2.0.9 • MySQL 5.6.23 PHP 5.4.42 Apache 2.4.12
(PMs not responded to - I provide a support site)

vkot

I have already tried installing version 2.06, but when I access the page http://xxxxxxxx/index.php?action=treasury I have this problem:
Unknown locale: 'el_GR'
File: /xxxxxxx/Sources/Treasury.php
Line: 97

That's why I was looking for a later version...
For specialized SMF installation/customization, Web Development, Linux Server Administration, click here.
Για εξειδικευμένες υπηρεσίες στα παραπάνω, πατήστε εδώ.

Advertisement: