News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Treasury

Started by Resourcez, December 13, 2007, 12:47:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

epfyffer

Hello,

thanks for this really great mod !!

I have a question : I have changed the paypal account address (I got a certain ammount of donations on the X adress, and now I use a new adress Y). I have changed the setting in the paypal log, but i have a problem. The money now comes in the new aco******, it's ok... the name of the donator comes in the block, it's ok... But in the counter, the amount are now blocked to what I get with the first paypal account. I get the money, the name are displayed, but the counter do not display the amounts coming in the new account... !

Any idea ?

Thanks

Kat9119

trying to install this on my local machine to test, however it says it cannot without editing the chmod...well, its on my local machine, I don't think you can do that.

Any way around this to test the mod?

TheMortician4

I am running SMF 1.1.11 with Simple Portal 2.3.2, When I go to apply this mod 1.04, it brings up the FTP system and requests the SMF route. I copy and pasted that route in the field and I get a 505 error that the route does not exist.

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
SimplePortal 2.3.2 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal Page created in 0.621 seconds with 29 queries.

anakmacan

Quote from: Liam. on June 08, 2010, 12:01:05 PM
Well ~aLEX, did it install fine, without any errors?

It seems like $sc isn't being defined, mind attaching your whole Subs.php?

I have similar problem.

ronsbach

I am having a hard time getting this to work on our site. I am using SMF 2.0 RC3 any help would be great. I cant get it to log our donations.

lord alibaski

Any chance of updating this m8 to work with SMF 2RC4?

Thanks Lord Alibaski

Resourcez

Updated for RC4 - v2.08 available in mod download.
If you have everything under control, you're not moving fast enough.
Bugs HereSupport HereDonationsProPackage Parser
TP 1.1 • SMF 1.1.21/2.0.9 • MySQL 5.6.23 PHP 5.4.42 Apache 2.4.12
(PMs not responded to - I provide a support site)

lord alibaski

lord alibaski

I forgot to ask

I have version 2.07 installed on 2RC4 will I be ok to just deleted the files

and then upload version 2.08?

TheMortician4

Okay, 1.04 installed fine and the system is working seamlessly....

Draffi

Hello !

Have somebody a version for SMF RC2 ? It´s gone in the download-area...

(I know, i need to update, but i have a forum with some paid modifications and manual edits, so for me it is not easy - the update)

Thank all in advance.

Kill Em All

Draffi, this is not the topic to be asking this question. Please look in the downloads section under archives.

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

Draffi

@Kill Em All:

Thank you for the reply. I was doing, but under "download => archives" i can find only older version from the great SMF-Forum-Software, but no modifications.

And i was asking "Have somebody a version for SMF RC2 ?". Sorry, was not clear enough for you. I mean "Have somebody a version from this TREASURY Mod for SMF 2 RC2 (mayby on hard-disc or in the "packages"-directory online) for the Forum-software SMF 2 RC2 ?

In this case, i think this is the right place for to ask.

I dont want to install SMF2 RC2, i want this mod.

Please, have somebody a more useful answer ?

Kill Em All

Ah my mistake, there might be one hidden in this topic somewhere as an attachment, but it looks like the mod author took down the version for RC2.

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

Kajol

Another question.
Some of my Donators donate money through Bank account because they don't have a Paypal Account.
Is there any possibility to add donations manually?
Ist es eigentlich Non-Canon, dass Non-Canon nicht Canon ist, weil Canon nicht in Non-Canon Büchern sein darf, oder ist das Canon....?

AM Woody3

I am running 1.1.12.  A couple months ago I ran an event.  Ever since that event I haven been able to get it to roll over and reset at the end of the month.  Is there a way to force it to reset?

MordyT

Quote from: Kajol on December 30, 2010, 09:57:08 AM
Another question.
Some of my Donators donate money through Bank account because they don't have a Paypal Account.
Is there any possibility to add donations manually?
Yes, go into the Treasury options and set it yourself.
Want to see SMF in action? Head over to RvOClan.info

AST3R1X

Hi Resourcez,

I've just installed the treasury mod on a SMF 2 RC 4 site, all is ok and it installed cleanly.

However I am having a problem with the permissions.

I have 2 sub admins who have responsibility for the donation side. They are in their own membergroup with unique permissions. I grant them admin rights to the Treasury mod but they can't see it. The only way I can get them to access the admin of your mod is to grant them full forum admin rights including permissions to the databases etc. Obviously I dont want to open those doors.

Is there a way in which I could allow the sub admins to access the Treasury Admin only?

gisfreak

when i check in ipntreas.php, i get this :

Warning: curl_setopt() [function.curl-setopt]: Invalid curl configuration option in /home/gis4unet/public_html/forum/ipntreas.php on line 70

how to overcome those error ?

::)
Me fail English? That's unpossible.

king999

I want any one donate through this mod how it's possible i want any7 one donate for my site only admin see treasury and my other members get error like you can't view http://www.sharethetrick.com/index.php?action=treasury tell me how to solve this problem

Advertisement: