News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Treasury

Started by Resourcez, December 13, 2007, 12:47:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NickCJ7

is there any way to make a Simple Portal module?

SN95Forums

Hey all,

Im having an issue, I exported my database with this deactivated but not un-installed.

What I need to know is what does this modify in my database so I can MANUALLY erase it?

Thanks in advance,
Matt

Plutuss

Is there any way to add additional currency options, or remove existing ones?

ChaosEnergy

I have installed it, and entered a donation (how can i tranfer entries from registry to donations...

it does not show paypal fees and correct net balance in overview for users, but internally it is shown
Chaos Empire ®

TERMINATOR T-101

hello yesterday when i was trying to insert the details from treasury ==>donation.    i am getting this error.

QuoteThe database value you're trying to insert does not exist: user_id

any help please?

Rohan_

Hello,

I am using this mod from last year.. It was working fine.. But currently I am having some problem.. I got donations and the username of donators is added in the treasury page but in the main Net Balance Box I don't see any update there.. It still shows that there is no donation but the donation is already complete.. Please Help

EDIT:

I Got something interesting.. 1 week ago I had different Paypal Account set in my treasury and everything was working fine... but I changed it to my new account.. And after that day new donations are not appearing on the treasury page.. Even when i add a donation manually it doesn't appear.. And when I Put my old paypal account in treasury settings again and add a manual donation then it updates in the main treasury page..

Why is this happening ?
Proud To Be An Indian

anakmacan

The mod doesnt update the page too, a member just made a donation and.... nothing happened although the transaction's completed.

Rohan_

yeah same happening with me.. if u put my old paypal email which i have put when installed treasury then the donation page updates normally.. but if the donations goes in different account then the donation page doesnt update even when i add another donation manually..
Proud To Be An Indian

allthumbz

It is linking to PayPal, and I am receiving the donations, BUT:

After installing this, it now lists several private messages even when there are none.

Also, the log of users who contributed is NOT working, nor is the registry feature.

The top button that says DONATE does not go to Paypal, it stays on the same page.

Any ideas what is wrong?

Thanks,

Nelson

vkot

Quote from: vkot on September 23, 2010, 02:57:26 AM
I have already tried installing version 2.06, but when I access the page http://xxxxxxxx/index.php?action=treasury I have this problem:
Unknown locale: 'el_GR'
File: /xxxxxxx/Sources/Treasury.php
Line: 97

That's why I was looking for a later version...

Bump!
I still have the same problem, with version 2.10 now... and SMF 2.0.1
For specialized SMF installation/customization, Web Development, Linux Server Administration, click here.
Για εξειδικευμένες υπηρεσίες στα παραπάνω, πατήστε εδώ.

shaka

Hi guys

got the Mod installed and seems to be ok just 1 small problem

when you click on the Paypal donate icon all you get is a blank page....... any ideas  :-\

Riater

im having issues with the file permissions so it can relay to paypal, where can i go to find my file permissions for it?

5p00f3r

how can i get the Block To show with simple Portal?

Cutter65

Quote from: 5p00f3r on October 18, 2011, 09:20:44 PM
how can i get the Block To show with simple Portal?

Create a custom php block in simple portal and use this code.

global $sourcedir, $settings;
include("$sourcedir/DonationBlock.php");

CraftyLion

This mod looks very interesting. I was wondering though, does it allow admins to pay commissions to users for various uses? Or does it only apply to donations?

vkot

Quote from: vkot on September 29, 2011, 04:59:50 AM
Quote from: vkot on September 23, 2010, 02:57:26 AM
I have already tried installing version 2.06, but when I access the page http://xxxxxxxx/index.php?action=treasury I have this problem:
Unknown locale: 'el_GR'
File: /xxxxxxx/Sources/Treasury.php
Line: 97

That's why I was looking for a later version...

Bump!
I still have the same problem, with version 2.10 now... and SMF 2.0.1

The solution is:
Comment out the following line in Treasury.php (put // in front of it):
$smcFunc['db_query']('', "SET lc_time_names = '$lc_time'", array());
For specialized SMF installation/customization, Web Development, Linux Server Administration, click here.
Για εξειδικευμένες υπηρεσίες στα παραπάνω, πατήστε εδώ.

phxmaximus

I have treasury on my SMF 2.0 site and I love it, works great and error free. however, I would like the ability to disable or "turn off" the mod when my monthly goal is reached. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks

Justin

rootuid

Hi,
I moved host 1 month ago and thought that I had stopped recieving donations. I then discovered I was indeed getting donations however they are not being displayed. The ipntreas.php file wasn't working for the month but it is now.
The transaction log stops when I moved host however donations still continued but were not displayed or logged. Why were they not logged?
How do I get these missing donations to appear ? Thanks.

Cool_Hand_Luke

I am trying to install Treasury Mod treasurey_v2.10,  I am running SMF 2.0.2

Getting this error:
   Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php    Test failed

Everything else passed.

Is there a manual edit I can make to get this installed?

Cool_Hand_Luke

I fixed it.  I had to unistall my template and a small code edit.

Now, how do I add a selection for recurring monthly donations?

Advertisement: