Treasury

Started by Resourcez, December 13, 2007, 12:47:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fmofmpls

How do I prevent my eBay auctions payments from showing up as a donation? This never used to be a problem for me until I upgraded my forum and suddenly my ebay payments got intertwined with my forum donations. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Cool_Hand_Luke

How do I add a selection for recurring monthly donations?

sandoz

i recently added treasury, but now i notice that only admins can see the donations button, regular members don't see the button
what am i doing wrong?

ApplianceJunk

You need to give the other groups permission to see it.

Administration Center » Permissions » General Permissions

Elizabeth II

Hello,

I've installed this mod and it works fine for showing up donations but it seems to log the transactions I make in my Paypal account and it shows up in the Donations link... How can I stop transactions being logged?

Thank you.

K33NY

Hello, I seem to get an error of the mod for some reason :S the error statement is :

8192: mktime() [<a href='function.mktime'>function.mktime</a>]: The is_dst parameter is deprecated
line 69

what does this mean?

allso donators doesnt show up on the list after making a donation :S

Joseph H

I tried the mod, configured everythng. But i noticed it the donate menu button appears only on admin account. Please help, im using glacier theme
Cheap webhosting +24 hours

kim jong il

I installed the mod mid September with no errors.

Question.

It is now Oct. 1st, and the donations from September are still being shown on the block. The new goal total is shown, but the September donations are shown twoards the Oct goal.  How do I correct this?

Also, and less of the problem, the "%" meter of monthly goal is not correctly displayed in the donations recieved progress bar. See attached SS.

EDIT:
Nov. 5, 2012
Removed image. No support given from package developer. While I see there is a "paid" version of this mod, I am not trusting it will be either better or better supported, as to risk the $30 asking price.

ApplianceJunk

Is any support provided for this mod anymore?

Anyone know how this information I received from paypal about IPN effects this mod?

In a bulletin dated October 18, 2011, we announced that we were going to expand the number of IP addresses for www.paypal.com to improve our site's performance, scalability and availability. As part of this transition, we planned to discontinue support for HTTP 1.0 protocol starting February 1, 2013.

We have recently identified that this change may impact the ability of some of our merchants to perform IPN (Instant Payment Notification) post-back validation or PDT (Payment Data Transfer) posts to www.paypal.com. This happens when the IPN or PDT scripts use HTTP 1.0 protocol and do not include the "Host: www.paypal.com" header in the HTTP request.

Additional Details
Starting February 1, 2013, we will require all incoming requests to have a "Host" header which complies with HTTP 1.1 Specifications. This header was not required under HTTP 1.0. IPN and PDT scripts using HTTP 1.0 may start failing with "HTTP/1.0 400 Bad Request" errors after February 1, 2013, which will result in IPN messages not being validated successfully, or PDT scripts not being able to retrieve transaction information.

Action Required before February 1, 2013
Merchants need to update their IPN and/or PDT scripts to use HTTP 1.1, and include the "Host" header in the IPN postback script.

Thanks,

K33NY

For those who are wondering if there is any support on Treasury, the guy who made it has a own website fro supoort :) here: http://resourcez.donationspro.com/index.php

Resourcez

Treasury updated to provide for PayPal's February 2013 changes, some of which may already be affecting some sites.
If you have everything under control, you're not moving fast enough.
Bugs HereSupport HereDonationsProPackage Parser
TP 1.1 • SMF 1.1.21/2.0.9 • MySQL 5.6.23 PHP 5.4.42 Apache 2.4.12
(PMs not responded to - I provide a support site)

mamadmankan

this was recently updated

but im getting this error

INSTALLATIONS ACTIONS FOR "TREASURY"
The package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF.

mamadmankan

ok i have a problem

i have everything working but how do i

add the menu on the side of my website like

make a donation and the monthly goals and so on

how do i add it to my websites side bar ??

thanks

stylusss

Quote from: Resourcez on December 01, 2012, 07:37:47 PM
Treasury updated to provide for PayPal's February 2013 changes, some of which may already be affecting some sites.

I didn't install the mod through the parser. I parsed it myself. Would it be possible to tell me what it is you changed so that I can make the changes manually? I would really appreciate this.
For top-notch server quality and expertise, visit CoreISP.net

Gryzor

Just wanted to say - I've been using this for over a year, and it's such a great, great mod...

Thanks so much!!!

[EDIT] Huh, just found a small issue - no formatting possible in Donations Page Text? it doesn't even display line changes?

OzzyMozzy

I'm getting this error is there something i have to do before i install this mod?

*    9.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Profile.php    Test failed
      1.    Add After            ./Sources/Profile.php    Test successful
      2.    Add After            ./Sources/Profile.php    Test failed
      3.    Add Before    ./Sources/Profile.php    Test successful

jafonseca

The mod works fine, and the payment in paypal works, but the registry in SMF does'nt work and they don't show in the forum, it doesn't update the donators, and it put that nobody has make a payment in donations tab. I have to fill the entries in in donations tab manually to show in 'block' in the portal .Ihave do all the steps, email of paypal acount, autoreturn 'ON? etc... What happens??!!

stylusss

Quote from: jafonseca on January 25, 2013, 01:04:55 PM
The mod works fine, and the payment in paypal works, but the registry in SMF does'nt work and they don't show in the forum, it doesn't update the donators, and it put that nobody has make a payment in donations tab. I have to fill the entries in in donations tab manually to show in 'block' in the portal .Ihave do all the steps, email of paypal acount, autoreturn 'ON? etc... What happens??!!

Did it used to work before?
For top-notch server quality and expertise, visit CoreISP.net

jafonseca

Quote from: stylusss on January 25, 2013, 07:40:36 PM
Quote from: jafonseca on January 25, 2013, 01:04:55 PM

Did it used to work before?

No, never works.. when the user make the donation and retun to the forum, the page says that they don't have the donation in the registry..

Advertisement: