News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Treasury

Started by Resourcez, December 13, 2007, 12:47:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

romanos8

I want to buy the Pro version but I have some questions:

1-It work with the latest smf version ?

2-Paying with paypal is possible to avoid the waiting time (three days)? I want instant download

Novice

Quote from: romanos8 on October 06, 2015, 03:50:17 PM

2-Paying with paypal is possible to avoid the waiting time (three days)? I want instant download

I would like to implement this into our site. Is there an updated version to make compatible with 2.0.11or 2.1.0 on the table?

etn991

I had this set up and working for 1 year.  Then I stopped receiving IPN's from paypal around October 11 or so.

We made no changes on our end during this time period.  Anyone have any ideas? 

Important information below.

Thanks for your help.
Ed

Site hosted on hostgator
SMF 2.0.11
Treasury 2.12

Doing a "Click here to test IPN ipntreas.php" I get this:

QuoteDebug mode activated

SMF2 Treasury mod

PayPal Instant Payment Notification script

See below for status:
----------------------------------------------------------------
Opening connection via curl and validating request with PayPal...

OK!

Selecting database......

Executing test query....

PASSED!

PayPal Receiver Email: [email protected]

Is this really your PayPal Email address?
Logging events....

1 event inserted into the log.

----------------------------------------------------------------
If you don't see any error messages, you should be good to go!

[email protected] was the correct email. 

Miker1029

Just installed this on SMF 2.0.11 and Looks great!!!

I have a question, I run EZ-Portal, Would there be a way I could add the Who Made Donations to a EZ-Block???

EZ-Block handles HTML and PHP Parsing Blocks so Alls I'd really need is the Code to add.....

Thanks

Mike

Novice

Quote from: Miker1029 on November 29, 2015, 12:43:05 PM
Just installed this on SMF 2.0.11 and Looks great!!!

I have a question, I run EZ-Portal, Would there be a way I could add the Who Made Donations to a EZ-Block???

EZ-Block handles HTML and PHP Parsing Blocks so Alls I'd really need is the Code to add.....

Thanks

Mike

I get an installation error using the package manager from sources/admin.php and I'm not sure what to do to fix this. Any help you can offer? Our group would really like to use this.

Miker1029

Not to be Rude, But, your wanting answers, and not even supplying versions, what your running, what you have installed......

Your really not gonna get answers unless you supply information....

"IT DON"T WORK" is not gonna do it.....

IMO

Mike

Novice

Quote from: Novice on October 21, 2015, 04:44:16 PM
Quote from: romanos8 on October 06, 2015, 03:50:17 PM

Here is the versions from a previous post made here.

I would like to implement this into our site. Is there an updated version to make compatible with 2.0.11or 2.1.0 on the table?

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

dadodd

Hello,i like you mod, but i have problem i i am trying to add icon next to "Donations" text in the menu, i can not find anywhere in treasury.php where is it calling for image, and dont know how to add it....can anybody help me?

using vwide theme

Ataru Moroboshi

got an issue with last treasury transaction.

usually i got in log something like that:

16-01-2016 16:49:06 16-01-2016 16:48:53
Curl isn't available.
Opening connection via http and validating request with PayPal...
OK!
PayPal Verified
Normal transaction
INSERT INTO {db_prefix}treas_donations (id, txn_id, business, item_name, item_number, quantity, invoice, custom, memo, tax, option_name1, option_seleczion1, option_name2, option_seleczion2, payment_status, payment_date, txn_type, mc_gross, mc_fee, mc_currency, settle_amount, exchange_rate, first_name, last_name, address_street, address_city, address_state, address_zip, address_country, address_status, payer_email, payer_status, user_id, currency_symbol, group_id) VALUES ((values))
SQL result = 1
Donor groups not activated or group not selected.
Logging events....

now i got:

07-04-2016 16:59:17 07-04-2016 16:59:05
Curl isn't available.
OK!
Logging events....

and no transaction is stored in db, but i can see it in my paypal account.

tried to check IPN and got:

12-04-2016 11:01:55 - Debug mode activated
Curl isn't available.
OK!
Selecting database......
Executing test query....
PASSED!
PayPal Receiver Email: [email protected]
Logging events....

did paypal change something in transaction feedback?

johncarr

I recently installed this on my forum which is 2.0.11 Latest version afaik.

I have no other mods and using default theme.

I had a friend to a test donation, I did receive the funds, but there is nothing is the log file, nor the registry or the donation page.

Any ideas?

LadyLike

Last Modified: Yesterday

This mod was last updated yesterday, yet the latest modified file in the zip was modified back in 2013? There was no changelog posted either. Is this safe to install and use?

LadyLike

Quote from: LadyLike on August 11, 2017, 07:51:53 AM
Last Modified: Yesterday

This mod was last updated yesterday, yet the latest modified file in the zip was modified back in 2013? There was no changelog posted either. Is this safe to install and use?

BUMP.

What could possibly cause it to say Last Modified: August 10 when there have been no updates? I'd like to use the mod but this is odd.

landyvlad

I found thismod via a search as it seemed the most up to date of donation mods... yet it hasn't been tested for quite a few of the 'latest' versions, and the author hasn't been online since last August so I am assuming this is now a 'dead' mod.
"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.

sam666

Treasury is working OK for me with no errors. I installed the current version 2.12 in 2016 and the most recent payment I had was 5 weeks ago. This is using SMF 2.0.15 and PHP 7.1.3.

landyvlad

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Obsydian

I'm using SMF 2.0.15 and downloaded Treasury 2.12. I'm getting this error while going to install:

8.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/Admin.php   Test failed
   1.   Add After   ./Sources/Admin.php   Test successful
   2.   Add After   ./Sources/Admin.php   Test failed

It tells me it's recommended not to install it.  What can I do to ensure this doesn't happen?

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

landyvlad

Obsydian once you get your head around the info in that link posted by Kindred....

What you need to do is go here:
https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=916

In the top right hand corner there is a drop down for manual installation. Drop down and select 2.0.15 and click 'parse'

This shows all the file changes that the package installer is TRYING to make.

As noted in the post kindred linked:
QuoteBe Aware: The code which is listed in the mod instructions is not present in the exact form listed. If it were, the system would have been able to carry out the automatic instruction. This means that you will have to use some intuition to find the code which you are looking for. It may be as simple as a difference in leading spaces, or another mod may have already significantly altered the searched for lines.

The errors you have are:
Quote8.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/Admin.php   Test failed
   1.   Add After   ./Sources/Admin.php   Test successful
   2.   Add After   ./Sources/Admin.php   Test failed
Indicating there are two changes the installer is trying to make - it is able to find/achieve the first one, but not the second one.

When looking at the instructions that the 'parse' process has provided, the relevant portions states:
./Sources/Admin.php

Find: [Select]
   loadLanguage('Admin');
Add After: [Select]

loadLanguage('Treasury');

Find: [Select]
            'theme' => array(
               'label' => $txt['theme_admin'],
               'file' => 'Themes.php',
               'function' => 'ThemesMain',
               'custom_url' => $scripturl . '?action=admin;area=theme;sa=admin',
               'icon' => 'themes.gif',
               'subsections' => array(
                  'admin' => array($txt['themeadmin_admin_title']),
                  'list' => array($txt['themeadmin_list_title']),
                  'reset' => array($txt['themeadmin_reset_title']),
                  'edit' => array($txt['themeadmin_edit_title']),
               ),
            ),

Add After: [Select]
            'treasury' => array(
               'label' => $txt['treasury_admin'],
               'file' => 'TreasuryAdmin.php',
               'function' => 'treasuryAdmin',
               'permission' => 'admin_treasury',
               'icon' => 'treasury.gif',
               'subsections' => array(
                  'readme' => array($txt['treas_read_me']),
                  'registry' => array($txt['treas_fin_register']),
                  'donations' => array($txt['treas_donations']),
                  'donortotals' => array($txt['treas_donor_totals']),
                  'config' => array($txt['treas_main_config']),
                  'configpaypal' => array($txt['treas_paypal_config']),
                  'configblock' => array($txt['treas_block_config']),
                  'configevents' => array($txt['treas_events']),
                  'translog' => array($txt['treas_transaction_log']),
               ),
            ),

So the system was able to find " loadLanguage('Admin');" and action that, but was not able to find the second section.

So now you need to go into your files (from cpanel file manager is easiest if you can)
SAVE A COPY of the current ./Sources/Admin.php
open/edit the ./Sources/Admin.php  and see if YOU can find the text block concerned.

As also noted in Kindred's link:
QuoteOnce you have found the correct section of code, perform the instruction Add before, Add after, or Replace. If the instruction is Replace, you will have to be careful because if another mod has already altered this section of code, simply replacing the code may cause errors in your previously installed mod(s).

Once you have edited the file with the appropriate code, save it, and, if using ftp, upload the altered file to your system.

Hopefully this elaboration will be of help. Of course, the same principle applies to ALL mods not just the Treasury mod.

Good luck.

deciph3red

I've used this mod for YEARS with ZERO issues.  As of the last couple of years we died in activity and i converted our front page to a wordpress site (mostly for news, vs a gaming clan site like it used to be) and as of recently we are actually having a major influx of members in the games we play.

I decided to renew the domain (that is the ONLY difference) and now all of a sudden the block still works (donations are able to be made) however the actual list of contributors is NOT updating.  We have tried it and tested it, and it passes the ipntreas.php test just fine.  I receive everything. . . . just no one sees their name pop up.

Any ideas?

Advertisement: