News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Treasury

Started by Resourcez, December 13, 2007, 12:47:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Rock Lee-

Quote from: deciph3red on February 10, 2018, 06:24:17 PM
I've used this mod for YEARS with ZERO issues.  As of the last couple of years we died in activity and i converted our front page to a wordpress site (mostly for news, vs a gaming clan site like it used to be) and as of recently we are actually having a major influx of members in the games we play.

I decided to renew the domain (that is the ONLY difference) and now all of a sudden the block still works (donations are able to be made) however the actual list of contributors is NOT updating.  We have tried it and tested it, and it passes the ipntreas.php test just fine.  I receive everything. . . . just no one sees their name pop up.

Any ideas?

I'm not sure but I think paypal changes things things in its structure so some modifications stopped working, however, does any mark any error or similar in your records?

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

deciph3red

Hi.  I have been using this mod for YEARS and as of recently (last year) i had to go AFK for a while.  After relaunching our site (nothing changed but the domain) the mod still works (i receive the donation) however the block does not update anymore.

I have verified I am on the latest version, and have no idea what to look at next.  I tried to register on the authors site however the forums are so filled with spam i doubt anyone will be able to read it.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  As stated, it WORKS and I do get the donation.  The block itself simply does NOT update the totals.

BPDFamily.com

New PayPal Requirement

Has anyone made this upcoming required change?  We already have an https site.

QuoteOur records indicate that you still need to make some critical security upgrades to your systems as well. If you see a "YES" next to a security change, your integration must be updated to accept these new security measures by the date specified:

• TLS 1.2 and HTTP/1.1 Upgrade - Complete by June 2018
- Update Needed: No

• IPN Verification Postback to HTTPS - Complete by June 2018
- Update Needed: Yes

• Discontinue Use of GET Method for Classic NVP/SOAP API's - Complete by June 2018

• Merchant API Certificate Credentials Upgrade - Complete by September 2018
• Please note that this may be completed earlier based on the expiration date of your certificate.

More information on the required changes and how to implement them can be found on our 2017-2018 Merchant Security Microsite. ~ PayPal

deciph3red

Well I just reinstalled after PortaAMX fixed the mod for SMF.  Install was fine, however when I test ipntreas.php it takes me back to the homepage.  No erroes, no anything.

deciph3red

Well a completely fresh install. . . after adding treasury and installing all seems fine (minus setting the permissions on the ipntreas file. .) how in the hell do I add the block.  There is no donations block in the drop down nor do I see in the ReadMe how to add it.

deciph3red

Update:  Figured it out (sort of).  I reinstalled the forum outside of the WordPress directory as it was before and the host also updated my php version (which it literally already met the recommended requirements).  Copied the quote from the Sources / Donations file, and created the block in PortaMX.  The block now updates when updates are excepted and the ipntreas file tested ok.

So far so good, unfortnately ive reinstalled SMF about 7 times this week with no issues and still can't get captcha working but for some reason this time treasury, the mod, the blocks, the logs, everything seems to be working fine.

Ill try to update once I get more details on WTF exactly they did (the hosted added to the ticket that I was running the correct version of PHP (as listed in my phpinfo file) but it just "stopped working".

Im totally down for suggestions, but wtf just happened?

whoey

recently our totals have been off, it seems to have stopped tallying other currencies with the default USD. In the past it was working fine, and I have no idea what caused this sudden change.  :-\

shoppy

Hi guy's,

I really like this mod and we use it for our membership administration.

But for some time I am looking for the line in the email a member receives after payment.
It is "We are pleased to confirm receipt of your generous donation of ..."

Where can I change this line??
I really looked in all the files that where in the install.

I translated the language files into Dutch but never came across the line above.
Is it generated bij Paypal itself???

Can someone help me please?

Shambles

Quote from: shoppy...
It is "We are pleased to confirm receipt of your generous donation of ..."

Where can I change this line??
I really looked in all the files that where in the install.

Bet you didn't look in ipntreas.php

shoppy

Quote from: Sh@mbles on August 29, 2018, 06:22:53 AM

Bet you didn't look in ipntreas.php

Nope, I didn't
Wasn't expecting it to find here haha.

Thanks a lot for your quick help.

John

kat91119

Just wanted to post this here, I had 1.0.4 installed for years. All worked well. I haven't been around on my forum much the last 4 years. And I went to set up a new campaign for my users, and noticed that the admin panel for that version had completely been taken over by some Indonesian gambling site. Just a heads up if anyone out there is still running it...hope none of my users got scammed, cause the real donation page looked completely right

I really hope I got rid of the issue...and now don't know if I should bother installing the 1.0.6 or find something else

Gryzor

Did you happen to keep a screenshot??

kat91119

I don't think I did. I should have. I'm sorry about that. Just alarmed me cause I had no idea until I went to add another campaign that it was messed with. But I can tell you it was only the admin panel of this mod, it was all completely changed, another language which I ended up looking up, and it was completely a gambling site. I'll try to see if I took photos anywhere, or even a link in my history but I don't think I did.

Gryzor

Pity. Mine is fine, but of course it doesn't mean there's no possible vulnerability.

Sir Osis of Liver

Treasury 2.12 install fails in 2.0.15 with this error -

BLOB/TEXT column 'value' can't have a default value
File: /public_html/kotctest/Packages/temp/install.php
Line: 27

$cfg_columns = array(
array('name' => 'name', 'type' => 'varchar', 'size' => 25, 'null' => false, 'default' => 0),
array('name' => 'value', 'type' => 'text', 'null' => false, 'default' => ''),
);
$cfg_indexes = array(
array('type' => 'primary', 'columns' => array('name')),
);
$smcFunc['db_create_table']('{db_prefix}treas_config', $cfg_columns, $cfg_indexes, array(), 'update');

Fix?

Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Arantor

Change to:

$cfg_columns = array(
array('name' => 'name', 'type' => 'varchar', 'size' => 25, 'null' => false, 'default' => 0),
array('name' => 'value', 'type' => 'text', 'null' => false),
);
$cfg_indexes = array(
array('type' => 'primary', 'columns' => array('name')),
);
$smcFunc['db_create_table']('{db_prefix}treas_config', $cfg_columns, $cfg_indexes, array(), 'update');

Sir Osis of Liver

Just did that, haven't tried it.  Thanks for the confirmation.

Was another one further down, but it worked.  Is this a mysql problem?
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

gman123

EDIT: Nvm I found out i have to uninstall to upgrade.

lord alibaski

This topics not been used for some time but I had to re-open it just hit a small problem

My hosting has just moved me to another server and now I am seeing this when I click on the donations tab, removed forum name because it's private.

Database Error
Expression #2 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column '"""""_forum.smf_treas_donations.custom' which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by
File: /home/"""""/public_html/Sources/TreasuryAdmin.php
Line: 379

Note: It appears that your database may require an upgrade. Your forum's files are currently at version SMF 2.0.15, while your database is at version 2.0. The above error might possibly go away if you execute the latest version of upgrade.php.

Hopefully this can be fixed on the server side but they have changed my password and they haven't sent me my new password yet so can't access whm at the moment.

Thaxos

It looks like this mod is no longer supported to the extent that the ReadMe page that is loaded from the mod creator's website is broken due to that website domain being now up for sale.

Advertisement: