News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

convert xmb to smf

Started by _complex, December 08, 2004, 01:51:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_complex

Hello, Im new here.. and i just saw your forum.. and loved it..

And from there i just had to convert to you all.

Im currently running Xmb 1.8 And when i ran the Conversion Process i got an alot of errors.

Converting members...
Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/so-thug/public_html/forum/xmb_to_smf.php on line 281

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/so-thug/public_html/forum/xmb_to_smf.php on line 291
successful.
Converting categories...
Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/so-thug/public_html/forum/xmb_to_smf.php on line 398

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/so-thug/public_html/forum/xmb_to_smf.php on line 2042

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/so-thug/public_html/forum/xmb_to_smf.php on line 1425
successful.
Converting board access... successful.
Converting smileys... successful.
Recalculating forum statistics... successful.

The code is much longer but i made it short. didn't want to crap up the board.

Do any one know what had caused this problem. Thanks

-Troy

[Unknown]

Sounds like you're using different users for XMB and SMF and they don't have access to each other's databases.

The user account SMF uses must be able to access to database XMB is in.  One way to make sure of this is to simply use the same user (and/or database) for both softwares.

-[Unknown]

_complex

Okay, I understand Now SO that was my problem.. i created another database for SMF.

Instead of putting it in the same database.

Thanks for your help, Everything seem to be working great.:D

Advertisement: