mambo-SMF bridge and template-trouble

Started by jorgen, December 08, 2004, 04:00:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jorgen

I've installed the bridge on a test-site, and are having some problems wich I suspect I can trace to the bridge.

It is two problems acually.
1) On articles, in mambo, it is supposed to appear a "print", "pdf" and "Email"-button, on the same line as the heading of the article.
On my site, regardless of which template I use, text is shown instead of these buttons.

2) I'm unable to control the font/size of the heading. I edit the ".contentheading" class in the css-file, but nothing happens.

The rason I suspect the bridge, is that I have two mambo-installations on my PC, and the bridged one is having this problem, while the unbridged one is fine.
But I might be wrong.  Can someone confirm the bridge is having something to do with this problem? Or tell me that my suspision is wrong?

Orstio

QuoteIt is two problems acually.
1) On articles, in mambo, it is supposed to appear a "print", "pdf" and "Email"-button, on the same line as the heading of the article.
On my site, regardless of which template I use, text is shown instead of these buttons.

This has absolutely nothing to do with the bridge.  Go to your Mambo admin panel, under Global Configuration, Content tab, and change the values for those icons from "Hide" to "Show".

Quote2) I'm unable to control the font/size of the heading. I edit the ".contentheading" class in the css-file, but nothing happens.

Your Mambo heading, or your SMF heading?  The bridge does nothing to your Mambo headings.

jorgen

Dooh !!!

You are right of course.    :-\
I've been kind of blind when looking for the answer on this. And the answer was right in front of me.

As to my problem #2, I found the solution on the same place.  I turned off "Linked Titles", and the font was controllable.
I really SHOULD have seen that one before as well.

Orstio, I really do appreciate the help. And the bridge of course. 

<jorgen walks ashamed away>

Advertisement: