News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

reCAPTCHA for SMF

Started by 青山 素子, December 28, 2007, 12:16:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

青山 素子

Quote from: Markco on June 12, 2011, 03:05:36 PM
Please update for 2.0Gold.
Thank's

I will update as soon as I have time.

Quote from: Lük· on June 12, 2011, 03:57:40 PM
Code seems to be okay and it shows aligned to left. But when i fill all the form fields and captcha and then i press register button i got the following error:

An error has ocurred!
You are not authorized to enter to this section.

That's interesting. It shouldn't give that error in general. I'll see if I can reproduce it when I get a chance.
Motoko-chan
Director, Simple Machines

Note: Unless otherwise stated, my posts are not representative of any official position or opinion of Simple Machines.

Aaron10

Does this work with the new 1.1.14?

jorditorre

Quote from: 青山 素子 on June 13, 2011, 01:31:22 AM
Quote from: Markco on June 12, 2011, 03:05:36 PM
Please update for 2.0Gold.
Thank's

I will update as soon as I have time.

Quote from: Lük· on June 12, 2011, 03:57:40 PM
Code seems to be okay and it shows aligned to left. But when i fill all the form fields and captcha and then i press register button i got the following error:

An error has ocurred!
You are not authorized to enter to this section.

That's interesting. It shouldn't give that error in general. I'll see if I can reproduce it when I get a chance.

is now already available for smf 2.0 recatcha gold???????????

lorth

Quote from: Aaron10 on June 16, 2011, 09:40:54 AM
Does this work with the new 1.1.14?
somewhat.
it install and displays/verify thw captcha, but in my experience it doesnt stop spammers.
google captcha seems kinda broken.

青山 素子

reCAPTCHA has been broken for a while now as spammers have moved to using real humans to solve the puzzles. You'll need an additional method such as registration questions.

Quote from: jorditorre on June 16, 2011, 09:51:07 AM
is now already available for smf 2.0 recatcha gold???????????

Not yet.
Motoko-chan

Note: Unless otherwise stated, my posts are not representative of any official position or opinion of Simple Machines.

stanaca

reCAPTCHAforSMF_0-9-7.tar.gz    
reCAPTCHAforSMF_0-9-8.tar.gz    
reCAPTCHAforSMF_0-9-8a.tar.gz    

which one should i use for smf 2.0. and last one alfa looks unstable ???? should i install it??

SD-X

If you check a few posts back, the author said it's not yet compatible with SMF2 Gold. I know how you feel though. I'm waiting for a release as well. :)

stanaca

Quote from: SugarD-x on June 19, 2011, 03:18:59 PM
If you check a few posts back, the author said it's not yet compatible with SMF2 Gold. I know how you feel though. I'm waiting for a release as well. :)

it's compatible now . check here
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1044

SD-X

Ah ha! Sweet! Thanks man!

In that case I would recommend using the latest one, which appears to be 0.9.8a :)

stanaca

I just installed. it's working fine.
on registration page captcha get aligned to left rather than center when i chose theme other than clean

SD-X

Quote from: stanaca on June 19, 2011, 03:39:44 PM
I just installed. it's working fine.
on registration page captcha get aligned to left rather than center when i chose theme other than clean
That's not good. I used the clean one and it seems to work fine. Seems maybe he forgot to update something on the others as far as an HTML tag or two goes. Are you using the default theme or a custom one?

青山 素子

Quote from: stanaca on June 19, 2011, 12:03:36 PM
which one should i use for smf 2.0. and last one alfa looks unstable ???? should i install it??

The "a" isn't "alpha", it's just a revision on 0.9.8. The only change was the stated version compatibility, so the version number wasn't bumped.

Quote from: stanaca on June 19, 2011, 03:39:44 PM

Some of this can't be controlled as the themes are built into the reCAPTCHA service. I'll make a note and look into if it's possible to remove forced alignment for future updates.
Motoko-chan

Kimojuno

Hey,

The URL [nofollow] that the mod links to returns a 404 message.

It is easy enough to signup for the keys from the main recaptcha website, but not everyone may know about that.

Jeff.

青山 素子

Thank you for the report. I'll add to the bug list and fix the URL as soon as I can.
Motoko-chan

Perspective

Hum, hi there.
The link that sends me to get the key is broken.
The page shows me 'Not found" , "Error 404".
How to get that key ?

青山 素子

You will want to go to a new URL to get your key. The old one no longer forwards. This has been noted as a bug and will be fixed as soon as time permits.

The new URL is https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin/create
Motoko-chan

Perspective

Ok, went there and got my key.
Thanks!

Markco

Please how to set this text in my language:

Thank's
Sorry, I use the on-line translator ("Reverso") French / English

青山 素子

Motoko-chan

Markco

i see, but where is the RecaptchaOptions in the mod
Sorry, I use the on-line translator ("Reverso") French / English

Advertisement: