How do I get this homepage?

Started by klumppy, December 31, 2007, 06:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klumppy

I am just curious on how to install the homepage like this site is using.

www.forgehub.com

Thats where I found these forums in the first place and I saw that homepage and I was wondering how do I get it like that? Please help.

Rumbaar

Welcome to SMF.

Well that's just a Flash intro on their home page.  You'll have to speak to a web designer or do that one yourself.  If you mean further in to the Portal & SMF.  That's, as per the copyright at the bottom of it's page, SMF, TinyPortal &  Theme by DzinerStudio
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

klumppy

Quote from: Rumbaar on December 31, 2007, 06:32:22 PM
Well that's just a Flash intro on their home page.  You'll have to speak to a web designer or do that one yourself.  If you mean further in to the Portal & SMF.  That's, as per the copyright at the bottom of it's page, SMF, TinyPortal [nofollow] &  Theme by DzinerStudio [nofollow]

no, I don't mean that intro, I know that they made that. I mean if you click on skip it will take you to a homepage and at the bottom it says powered by SMF. Do you know how I can get that?

Rumbaar

Quote from: Rumbaar on December 31, 2007, 06:32:22 PMIf you mean further in to the Portal & SMF.  That's, as per the copyright at the bottom of it's page, SMF, TinyPortal &  Theme by DzinerStudio
You might have missed that part of the post ...

SMF is the forum, Tinyportal is the sidebar and additional portal interface, the theme is most likely a customization of the theme available at DzinerStudio.
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

klumppy

Quote from: Rumbaar on December 31, 2007, 06:43:10 PM
Quote from: Rumbaar on December 31, 2007, 06:32:22 PMIf you mean further in to the Portal & SMF.  That's, as per the copyright at the bottom of it's page, SMF, TinyPortal [nofollow] &  Theme by DzinerStudio [nofollow]
You might have missed that part of the post ...

SMF is the forum, Tinyportal is the sidebar and additional portal interface, the theme is most likely a customization of the theme available at DzinerStudio.

oh, sorry about that. Thanks for the help.

Rumbaar

You're welcome and best of luck.

Be sure to check out the Online Manual:
http://docs.simplemachines.org/

[ Themes ]

Advertisement: