Greetings from the Lime Green 77' Gremlin.

Started by An-Old_User, January 01, 2008, 04:02:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoTmetal

Greetings from the Lime Green 77' Gremlin.-Leaving Southern Cali & we're on the road again...

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  Thantos and I got off to an early start. We left Sacramento 4:45am Sharp. It was a sweet ride to LA, but unfortunately, the Pacer didn't make it. As it turned out, SMF 2.0 proved a tad too much for it. Good news though, we were able to find an SMF fan in the LA area willing to loan us a Lime Green 77' Gremlin, provided that we take his call during chat with the team thingie. 

Thantos and I made a pit stop in So-Cal to visit SMF team member M-C.
We chatted over a cup of Joe and bribed the kinda lady at the coffee shop to snap a photo or 3 for the photo gallery. Aren't we sexy? Kidding... Back on the road again and I must say one thing "traffic sux yo!" The good news is, we're approximately half way there. That is, unless I can perfect my reverse psychology technique and convince Thantos to hit Vegas for an hour or two :D. [insert evil grin] Today is payday for me, so I'm all cashed up and ready for this trip and I DO feel lucky :D

(took a few days to get this up...sorry) :D

cindyk

anna.young

Well, at least by now we know that you made it to Tucson OK... ;)

Anna
Toronto German Shepherd Dog Rescue

"Here's to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes... the ones who see things differently -- they're not fond of rules... You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can't do is ignore them because they change things... they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do." (SJ)

HoTmetal

Quote from: anna.young on January 02, 2008, 02:35:40 PM
Well, at least by now we know that you made it to Tucson OK... ;)

Anna

Yeah thats good. We got a lot done... We also snapped a few pics :D
(none of the car(s) though, sorry)

Advertisement: