News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Simple Machines, LLC announces the MotM Photo Contest!

Started by metallica48423, January 02, 2008, 12:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[кѕ]ваηε-σ

Quote from: karlbenson on January 07, 2008, 11:13:06 PM
Do you happen to live near a Nuclear Power Plant? ;)

And would it be the one in Springfield by any chance?

depends on which one...

i live in the one in Missouri.

Click my sig, I dare you. (you might enjoy it)

I have 1337 M0DЄЯΑŦ0Я ѕκιŁŁѕ.

Quote from: ваηε-σ, #lëñņðN`, мµŋτς[02:42] [кѕ]ваηε-σ: I just pwned microsoft and completely ghosted one hard drive onto another. Two computers with the exact same operating system, exact same everything.
[02:42] ⌠Ķζ⌡мµŋτς ©  / DarkForce: lmfao, XD
[02:43] *[Ҝﮘ] #lëñņðN` ¨εﮘ`: hahahaha, noice

Deaks

Well done all especially Alundra

so im curious who got me right besides alundra

btw ive included Gazmanafc with 3 eyes
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Gary

Gary M. Gadsdon
Do NOT PM me unless I say so
War of the Simpsons
Bongo Comics Fan Forum
Youtube Let's Plays

^ YT is changing monetisation policy, help reach 1000 sub threshold.

Deaks

if that was the case you would have an atenna out of your head with the eye
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

anna.young

Quote from: RunicWarrior on January 08, 2008, 08:30:18 AM

so im curious who got me right besides alundra

I don't think I did in any of my guesses.  In my first guess I thought that you were jerm and I thought that dschwab9 was RunicWarrior... :)

Anna

Toronto German Shepherd Dog Rescue

"Here's to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes... the ones who see things differently -- they're not fond of rules... You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can't do is ignore them because they change things... they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do." (SJ)

Jade Elizabeth

when i get home, ill post the images that gave eveyone away-the ones i found online :P
Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

[кѕ]ваηε-σ

Now that the voting is over, would it be possible for the SMF team to share with us the coding in which they used tho make that page, http://www.simplemachines.org/photos.php, but with our own pictures?

I would like to add a simalar page like that to my forum, as i'm sure there would be other people that would like to do the same as well.

Quote from: ваηε-σ, #lëñņðN`, мµŋτς[02:42] [кѕ]ваηε-σ: I just pwned microsoft and completely ghosted one hard drive onto another. Two computers with the exact same operating system, exact same everything.

Jade Elizabeth

Quote from: RunicWarrior on January 08, 2008, 12:09:54 PM
dont post the picture i showed you

didnt save it :P
and i wouldnt, its not on the net allready-i have no rights to post it :)
gimme a bit to do algebra, and ill show you all how i recognised each person :P
Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

SleePy

Quote from: Gazmanafc on January 08, 2008, 09:27:10 AM
I'm not a Nibblonian. :P

Nibbionians have an eye on a stalk and you have it right on your face. You just got pwned :P
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

Gary

Gary M. Gadsdon
Do NOT PM me unless I say so
War of the Simpsons
Bongo Comics Fan Forum
Youtube Let's Plays

^ YT is changing monetisation policy, help reach 1000 sub threshold.

Jade Elizabeth

from who i can find again/remember...its kinda hard with short term memory loss:

Thantos-knew from roadtrip photos

Amacythe-only person not in any photos...she also tends to like blue alot :P

rickC-knew from roadtrip photos

JayBachatero-knew from his myspace link

IchBin-http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=125757.0 for his name, then used facebook. matched the eyeshape, chin shape and hairline to his photo and concluded it was him

RunicWarrior-knew from photo he sent me on irc

BlackMage-im not even dignifying that with a response

akabugeyes-i remembered seeing a photo somewhere so i picked him out

dschwab9-lol-http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?action=profile;u=179 for his name and website, then found the gallery...not sure what i clicked but i found a photo of him standing by a lake i think...

Oldiesmann-http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=66817.0 for his name, then used facebook. was surprised.

..i have a papercut on my eye  >:( and dinners ready. i dunno who i got wrong but i guess i cant count cause i think i guessed four, but i was pretty sure i got one of them right  :-\

Harro

There are a bunch of pic on the internet of me as well :P

H

..i have a papercut on my eye

How did that happen? :O
-H
Former Support Team Lead
                              I recommend:
Namecheap (domains)
Fastmail (e-mail)
Linode (VPS)

Jade Elizabeth

Quote from: H on January 09, 2008, 01:54:02 PM
..i have a papercut on my eye

How did that happen? :O

i was holding my homework and looking out the window (ive had 2 dumb days so far, if i wake up brain dead tomorrow ima shout "bingo") and i let go of the blind and it hit the page and the corner went straight into my eye :(
hurt...still hurts lol...

[кѕ]ваηε-σ

Quote from: [кѕ]ваηε-σ on January 08, 2008, 02:42:21 PM
Now that the voting is over, would it be possible for the SMF team to share with us the coding in which they used tho make that page, http://www.simplemachines.org/photos.php, but with our own pictures?

I would like to add a simalar page like that to my forum, as i'm sure there would be other people that would like to do the same as well.

?

ForumLus.com

Kişisel Site:
www.forumlus.com

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

Jade Elizabeth

Advertisement: