• Welcome to Simple Machines Community Forum. Please login or sign up.
September 18, 2021, 12:33:21 PM

News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Re: Decrypt attachment files

Started by fishoaus, August 31, 2021, 07:28:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadav

can you upload your
theme's display.template.php and in your sources folder the display.php
as attachments
if your theme doesn't have the display.template.php then it uses the one in the default folder
just to compare them with default files and see if there might be something wrong there
but yeah nothing that you posted of the mods above should have messed anything up

with so few mods I'd say just download fresh files of 2.0.18 and upload them overwriting your current files and then reinstall themes and mods
however the themes you use I'm fairly sure are not found anymore and well are outdated

Arantor

Quote from: Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen on September 08, 2021, 01:18:38 PMI don't think Levertine really does anything about attachments in posts, so that one seems unlikely. Though it does add a lot of permissions handling regarding the gallery.

Correct, it does nothing to this at all.
No good deed goes unpunished
All helpful urges should be circumvented

Sir Osis of Liver

Haven't had any problems with DS themes in 2.0.18.  Don't have newbalance, that may have been a paid theme.  But do as shadav suggested -

https://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/How_to_upload_a_fresh_set_of_files

"The best laid schemes o' mice an' men / Gang aft a-gley." - Robert Burns

Arantor

fishoaus

Levertine Gallery 1.1.1, was made by a a well known smf legend, but i am not sure if there real active in doing stuff on here now,

Arantor

I'm not developing the gallery. I haven't in years.

fishoaus

Quote from: Arantor on September 09, 2021, 04:29:45 AMYes, newBalance was a paid theme.

yes i did pay for it many years ago, when dzinerstudio was active, you even helped me with the code to put ads under nav menu in newbalance may still have your code some where  so it could of change ads after a time frame some where i had a different user name on there the owner  wife desinged new post no neww post avatars for me as well

fishoaus

fishoaus

fishoaus

I still have no luck would you call this forum a ride off with attachments, images & start again?????

Sir Osis of Liver

Have you tried uploading clean files?  If you can pm cpanel access I'll have a look tonight.
"The best laid schemes o' mice an' men / Gang aft a-gley." - Robert Burns

Advertisement: