News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

supermod > smf

Started by goofyboy, January 07, 2008, 09:12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goofyboy

Hallo,

i/m trying to convert my supermod forum to a smf.

when i use the yabbse converter it's gone wrong..

Converting members... Unsuccessful!
This query:
INSERT INTO `bordie`.smf_members
(ID_MEMBER, memberName, dateRegistered, posts, passwd, websiteTitle, websiteUrl, lastLogin, birthdate, ICQ, realName, notifyOnce, lngfile, emailAddress, AIM, personalText, timeFormat, hideEmail, memberIP, memberIP2, YIM, gender, MSN, signature, location, timeOffset, avatar, usertitle, pm_email_notify, karmaBad, karmaGood, notifyAnnouncements, secretQuestion, secretAnswer, ID_GROUP, buddy_list, pm_ignore_list, messageLabels, validation_code, additionalGroups, smileySet, passwordSalt)
VALUES ('594', 'Spike', '1116778980', '4', 'db47db7f1c43bfb328fc95c972d590b4', '', '', '1124100313', '1980-05-20', '', 'gebruikersnaam', '1', 'dutch', '[email protected]', '', 'From the cradle....', '', '1', '81.71.000.000', '81.71.240.242', '', '1', '', '', 'Rotterdam', '0', 'blanco.gif', '', '1', '0', '0', '1', '', '', '0', '', '', '', '', '', '', ''),

Caused the error:

Duplicate entry '594' for key 1

En manny more members are on that list

Anybody any idea how to solved te problem?

SleePy

That means there is two members using the same id..
You need to remove one or give it a new id and then change the auto_increment if needed.

If you are using the latest yabbse then just using the large upgrade files should work
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

goofyboy

I have check if there are 2 members with the same id but i can't find any.
All the meber id's are unique.

I use the latest version of supermod, and as far i know they use the latest version of yabbse.
that is 1.5.5 or 1.5.4

I hav look for the large upgrade files but i can't find.
Can you tell me where to find it?

SleePy

goofyboy,

where you able to resolve this?

The error says to me that it found another ID of 594.
This means another user has that same id already.

As well, if this is Yabb SE. You can simply use the large upgrade files to upgrade to SMF.
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

Advertisement: