News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Operation T.A.C.K.L.E

Started by Dannii, February 18, 2008, 11:04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannii

Here's something some friends and I made up. We're not going to continue developing this further (at least not directly), nor will we be supporting it. But feel free to try it, build on it, smoke it or do whatever you like. If you somehow make serious money, please do credit us though.

Tim Cueppens, Joshua Dickerson, Dannii Willis (eldacar), Eren (Forsakeland)
"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."

karlbenson

If you don't mind me asking, what is it exactly?

kizer

Own a Jeep? Links4Jeeps.com

Simplemachines Cowboy

It's a skin for the admin center.
Kinda nifty.

I threw it up on my test forum to play with.
Doesn't scale well - on a 1680x1050 screen text is really small.
My SMF forum: The Open Range

Dannii

More than a skin, the idea was to completely rewrite the admin panel. We didn't add many new features, though searching for settings is cool!

The text is smaller than on a smaller resolution, or does it just look badly proportioned? I've got a 1680*1050 and I don't remember it being a problem...
"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."

Eliana Tamerin

Interesting concept, UI needs a lot of work though. And I like the admin panel being built within the forum structure, not out on its own like this. But it does have potential.
Do NOT PM me for support.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 is OUT!
SimplePortal Project Manager
Download | Docs
SimplePortal: Power of Simplicity!

Joshua Dickerson

Someone mind making screenshots? It has been a while since I've used or seen it.
Come work with me at Promenade Group

Need help? See the wiki. Want to help SMF? See the wiki!

Did you know you can help develop SMF? See us on Github.

How have you bettered the world today?

Eliana Tamerin

Install it on a board? It doesn't mess up the ACP or anything, and it's quite simple to uninstall.
Do NOT PM me for support.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 is OUT!
SimplePortal Project Manager
Download | Docs
SimplePortal: Power of Simplicity!

Advertisement: