ColorizePost

Started by Bulakbol, January 15, 2008, 09:45:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

distante

Good Luck with that BoZilla, I'm still need this for Rc2 :P

Arantor

Quote from: distante on April 29, 2010, 02:58:18 PM
Good Luck with that BoZilla, I'm still need this for Rc2 :P

I'd strongly encourage you to upgrade to RC3 for the fixes to multiple secure vulnerabilities.

!RFAN

Xavi-Nena

I am finally getting around to trying to resolve this again. I have been getting this error since installing the mod ages ago

8: Undefined index: font_size
File: /Themes/default/PersonalMessage.template.php

Any and all help is appreciated.

Here is the PersonalMessage.template.php

distante

This mod never was update to RC2 or RC3 don't :(

gbsothere

Quote from: Xavi-Nena on May 30, 2010, 04:58:13 PM
I am finally getting around to trying to resolve this again. I have been getting this error since installing the mod ages ago

Upload this one, then clear your errors, muck about in your messages, check your log and see if you still generate errors.

:)

Edit:  To anyone else using 1.1.x, if you're getting these font size and/or font face errors (pertaining to this mod and template), try finding:

';
if (isset($message['member']['theme']) && $message['member']['theme'] == $context['user']['theme_id'])
$color = !empty($message['member']['post_color']) ? $message['member']['post_color'] : (!empty($message['member']['group_color']) ? $message['member']['group_color'] : (!empty($message['member']['post_group_color']) ? $message['member']['post_group_color'] : ''));
else
$color = '';
echo '<div class="post" style="color: '. $color. '; font-family: ', $message['member']['font_face'], ';  font-size: ', $message['member']['font_size'], ';">', $message['body'], '</div></div>

and replacing it with

';
if (isset($message['member']['theme']) && $message['member']['theme'] == $context['user']['theme_id'])
$color = !empty($message['member']['post_color']) ? $message['member']['post_color'] : (!empty($message['member']['group_color']) ? $message['member']['group_color'] : (!empty($message['member']['post_group_color']) ? $message['member']['post_group_color'] : ''));
else
$color = '';
echo '<div class="post" style="color: '. $color. '; font-family: ', empty($message['member']['font_face']) ? 'verdana' : $message['member']['font_face'], ';  font-size: ', empty($message['member']['font_size']) ? '100%' : $message['member']['font_size'], ';">', $message['body'], '</div></div>
My apologies, but I am taking a break from accepting PM requests for support.  If I am not currently assisting you, please do not ask as long as this notice is posted.  Thank you.

I Don't Want To Grow Old Alone

It has been proven that Steely Dan reduces the occurrence of road rage, according to an independent study.

A reminder about admin / ftp passwords etc.

sattninja

can we get an update for RC3

Please
Running Rc4

Bagheera

:( that's what i was looking for and it won't work on RC4 :(
I really hope the developer will update this mod.

Arantor

From Bulakbol's profile:
Last Active: November 27, 2009, 06:01:36 AM

:(

Xavi-Nena

Quote from: gbsothere on June 22, 2010, 06:07:28 PM
Quote from: Xavi-Nena on May 30, 2010, 04:58:13 PM

Upload this one, then clear your errors, muck about in your messages, check your log and see if you still generate errors.

:)

Edit:  To anyone else using 1.1.x, if you're getting these font size and/or font face errors (pertaining to this mod and template), try finding:

';
else
$color = '';
echo '<div class="post" style="color: '. $color. '; font-family: ', $message['member']['font_face'], ';  font-size: ', $message['member']['font_size'], ';">', $message['body'], '</div></div>

and replacing it with

';
else
$color = '';
echo '<div class="post" style="color: '. $color. '; font-family: ', empty($message['member']['font_face']) ? 'verdana' : $message['member']['font_face'], ';  font-size: ', empty($message['member']['font_size']) ? '100%' : $message['member']['font_size'], ';">', $message['body'], '</div></div>

THANK YOU SO MUCH GBSOTHERE! This has so far worked. I had fixed it slightly but could not get every error out.....untill now! woo woo thanks again. :)

!RFAN

The Wizard

Anybody have a Idea how to make this work on 1.1.13 ???

Xavi-Nena

Has anyone been able to get this to work on 2.0 gold?

maximus23

Hi,

I have modified the "Colorize Post" for my personal use.
Backup your personal files. Use at your own risk.
Tested : Freshly installed SMF 2.0 and Curve Only.
I am not supporting the attached package.
Please !!! You should use the mod authors version once he updates it !!!

Pas de support par PM ou Courrier...Veuillez utiliser le forum pour vous avoir une réponse rapide à votre demande d'aide. Merci.
Amitiés et à Bientôt...
No support by PM or Mail...You will get better and faster responses in the support forums. Thank you.
Have a nice day...

mextremex

Quote from: maximus23 on September 09, 2011, 11:18:10 PM
Hi,

I have modified the "Colorize Post" for my personal use.
Backup your personal files. Use at your own risk.
Tested : Freshly installed SMF 2.0 and Curve Only.
I am not supporting the attached package.
Please !!! You should use the mod authors version once he updates it !!!

omg nice job bro , is working in 2.0.1  just i need  to fix fontface dropbox cuz is empy :(

edit:
fixed

./Themes/default/languages/Profile.english.php
Find: [Select]
$txt['no_buddies'] = 'Your buddy list is currently empty';
Add After: [Select]

$txt['personal_color'] = 'Select font Color, font Face and font Size for your messages.';
$txt['color'] = 'and Color';
$txt['default_color'] = 'Default Color';
$txt['default_face'] = 'Default Face';
$txt['default_size'] = 'Default Size';
$txt['black'] = 'Black';
$txt['red'] = 'Red';
$txt['yellow'] = 'Yellow';
$txt['pink'] = 'Pink';
$txt['green'] = 'Green';
$txt['orange'] = 'Orange';
$txt['purple'] = 'Purple';
$txt['blue'] = 'Blue';
$txt['beige'] = 'Beige';
$txt['brown'] = 'Brown';
$txt['teal'] = 'Teal';
$txt['navy'] = 'Navy';
$txt['maroon'] = 'Maroon';
$txt['limegreen'] = 'LimeGreen';
$txt['arial'] = 'Arial';
$txt['arial_black'] = 'Arial Black';
$txt['comic_sans_ms'] = 'Comics Sans MS';
$txt['courier_new'] = 'Courier New';
$txt['georgia'] = 'Georgia';
$txt['times_new_roman'] = 'Times New Roman';
$txt['tahoma'] = 'Tahoma';
$txt['verdana'] = 'Verdana';
$txt['trebuchet_ms'] = 'Trebuchet MS';
$txt['impact'] = 'Impact';

Code

thanks!!!

maximus23

Hi,

Ok Thank's :)

Fixed in the package :)

Pas de support par PM ou Courrier...Veuillez utiliser le forum pour vous avoir une réponse rapide à votre demande d'aide. Merci.
Amitiés et à Bientôt...
No support by PM or Mail...You will get better and faster responses in the support forums. Thank you.
Have a nice day...

Grammy

Regarding gbsothere's advice on this post:  http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=217033.msg2676782#msg2676782

I'm getting the same font_face and font_size errors when I try to send a PM, but in 2.0.11.  The action throwing the error is:  http://example.com/index.php?action=pm;f=inbox;l=-1;done=sent

My block of code is:

else
$color = '';
echo '<div style="color: '. $color. '; font-family: ', $message['member']['font_face'], ';  line-height: 1.3em; font-size: ', $message['member']['font_size'], ';">', $message['body'], '</div></div>

Would someone please help me adapt his edit to my code?  I keep throwing a template parse error because I don't know what I'm doing.   :)

My template is attached.

Grammy

Sorry for bumping; I couldn't modify my last post.

Actually, his fix seems to work as is, even though it was for 1.X.X.  Seems to have fixed the errors.   :)

Siirist

Hi,

Would like to install this, however, it calls for a modification of the ./Themes/default/style.css

Code (Find:) Select
.post, .personalmessage
{
overflow: auto;

Code (Replace With:) Select
.post, .personalmessage
{
padding-bottom: 2px;

I do NOT have a ./Themes/default/style.css   ???

Here is what I do have:
./Themes/default/css/

• admin.css
  • compat.css
  • editor.css
  • editor_ie.css
  • ie6.css
  • ie7.css
  • index.css
  • install.css
  • report.css
  • rtl.css
  • tinychildboards2.css
  • webkit.css
  • wireless.css
  • index.php

I believe that if I "force" install that my entire forum will be screwed because it is a .css file.

What are your thoughts about this?

Thanks in advance.

Be Well,
Siirist
Needed information:
- What's your SMF version?, What MODs are installed? What Theme(s) are you using? Have you backed up your database?

--> At least 50% of the questions asked are answered in the Online Manual <--
Mods for ver 1.x will NOT run on ver 2.x

Grammy

Quote from: Siirist on July 19, 2016, 10:18:17 AM
Hi,

Would like to install this, however, it calls for a modification of the ./Themes/default/style.css

Code (Find:) Select
.post, .personalmessage
{

Code (Replace With:) Select
.post, .personalmessage
{
padding-bottom: 2px;

I do NOT have a ./Themes/default/style.css   ???

Here is what I do have:
./Themes/default/css/

• admin.css
  • compat.css
  • editor.css
  • editor_ie.css
  • ie6.css
  • ie7.css
  • index.css
  • install.css
  • report.css
  • rtl.css
  • tinychildboards2.css
  • webkit.css
  • wireless.css
  • index.php

I believe that if I "force" install that my entire forum will be screwed because it is a .css file.

What are your thoughts about this?

Thanks in advance.

Be Well,
Siirist

It was style.css in 1.1.x. I'm actually sitting in traffic (not driving) but I have a 2.0.x zip of this.  PM me if you want it and when I'm back I'll get it to you.  :)

Advertisement: