News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Recent Downtime

Started by dschwab9, January 19, 2008, 02:02:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaltedWeb

Great Job........ we are very lucky.
Knowing your limitations makes you human, exceeding these limitations makes you worthy of being human.

ApplianceJunk

Fiery

Great job getting it up and running again!

lovearat

You did an awesome job getting the forum back online!  I know was an awful lot of work. And I want you to know how much it is appreciated.  :)
<span style="font-size: 12px; color: red;">Do Not Pm Me For Support. Please use the appropriate board</span>

christicehurst

www.brisbanelionsunited.com - A forum for everyone!

karlbenson

FYI to all those who have contacted me.
I have reuploaded all my mods/screenshots.
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?action=profile;u=63186

Sarge

Amazing job, Derek! And done within 24 hours...! It tells us something about both your technical abilities and dedication to SMF. In other words: simply great! ;)

Please do not PM me with support requests unless I invite you to.

http://www.zeriyt.com/   ~   http://www.galeriashqiptare.net/

<H> I had zero posts when I started posting

uberjon

Quote from: dschwab9 on January 18, 2008, 07:05:32 PM
Quote from: Eugeniu on January 18, 2008, 06:46:12 PM
Ah, that sounds terrible :(. Not to mention buying a new server out of nowhere probably wasn't fun either...

Glad to see that SimpleMachines is back online :).

I actually already had another server that was intended to be an additional cluster node.

now the task to test the server that failed to figure out if anything is damaged or just a full crash + corruption ;)

but i must admit. i literally "freaked" when that messed up code stuff came up on the index...

BPLive

so is this a bug for 2.0 beta  >:(

ok trying to  make myself laugh...  had a bad day.

great job getting back.  I was told my server shares a place in one of our racks in Atlanta, hope my machine didn't get wet.  ;)
www.ChineseDemocracy.com Your Guns N Roses Forum

Sadil

Thank you for your hard work on getting the server back up. :) I think I nearly crapped my pants when I saw the "Yay it works!" message - thought for sure things had been hacked and ran like an idiot to my forum to make backups, haha. :P (Never know!)

In any case, I hope things will get back to normal soon. Thanks!
"Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?"

Bad-Dj

Good job getting it back you deserve a drink ;)

calamine

good to see smf back on track :)

but many of images for preview of the themes r missing :(
using smf 1.14 + tiny portal 0..9.8

JOHNFS

Hi,
I can't seem to be able to download language packs for 1.1.4. the download page for them issues warnings that might indicate the files don't exist.

Could someone maybe confirm this?

Thanks!

Eddy Matthews

Doing a search results in:

An error has occured:

Unable to access the search daemon

Regards
Eddy

padexx

Quote from: winrules on January 18, 2008, 08:39:11 PM
We are aware there is a problem with downloading many mods and themes. It is something we are working on. Please do not PM mod authors yet.

Some All of my themes are not downloadable. You said you are working on this. Do I have to reupload all the files by myself?

H

Thanks to all involved in bringing us back online :)
-H
Former Support Team Lead
                              I recommend:
Namecheap (domains)
Fastmail (e-mail)
Linode (VPS)

i2Paq

Great job guys!

Just one thing: going into Theme stats gives:
QuoteWarning: require_once(/home/simple/public_html/custom/themes/Sources/Shared/Stats.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/simple/public_html/custom/themes/index.php on line 164

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/simple/public_html/custom/themes/Sources/Shared/Stats.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/simple/public_html/custom/themes/index.php on line 164

Looking

Cannot access any attachments or mods - I get either 404 or blank page

Grudge

We've lost a lot of attachments and we're not sure whether we're able to restore them at the moment, we're looking into it.
I'm only a half geek really...

Advertisement: