News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

3 same errors above wrapped smf

Started by Puc conDoin, March 30, 2005, 10:50:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puc conDoin

I have installed the 3.0.2 bridge on Mambo 4.5.2 and SMF 1.0.3, and I'm using the forum wrapped.

Right above the wrapped SMF-forum, this error shows up, three times:

Notice: Undefined index: action in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\mambo\components\com_smf\smf.php on line 55

What's wrong here?

Kindred

well, line 55 should read:

if ($wrapped==true && $_REQUEST['action']!="printpage" && $_REQUEST['action']!="findmember" && $_REQUEST['action']!="helpadmin") {

if it does not... please post here what your line 55 actually does read.....
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Puc conDoin

My line 55:

if ($wrapped==true && $_REQUEST['action']!="printpage" && $_REQUEST['action']!="findmember" && $_REQUEST['action']!="helpadmin") {

Kindred

well, for some reason, those three actions are undefined....

confirm that somewhere around line 250-270  is the following line:

'printpage' => array('Printpage.php', 'PrintTopic'),
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Puc conDoin

Yes, that line of code is in smf.php around 260.

Kindred

oops...   missed it the frist time...

it's not the actions that are undefined, it's the index "action"...   

[unknown], where is $_REQUEST['action'] defined?   load.php?
Слaва
Украинi

[Unknown]

PHP defines that variable.  You should always check to make sure it was defined.  The line should read:

if ($wrapped == true && (!isset($_REQUEST['action']) || in_array($_REQUEST['action'], array('printpage', 'findmember', 'helpadmin')))) {

-[Unknown]

Puc conDoin

[Unknown]

In the smf.php file... this one:

C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\mambo\components\com_smf\smf.php

-[Unknown]

Puc conDoin

My line 55 there was:

From the latest version of the 3.0.2 bridge at mamboforge...

Puc conDoin

I applied the line you gave me, now the errors are gone.

Thanx!

Advertisement: