DarkBreak

Started by Bikken, January 27, 2008, 06:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JuniorD

uh where can you find the fonts for the DarkBreak logo?

Ninoslav

How can I make the banner height bigger?
∑∆T M∑! :)

123kid

is there a way to install a shoutbox for this theme :)

it keeps on overlaping on my board...

TIA!

azn102

nice theme i hope u can make it to 1.1.5

markym

Bikken - I've been using your theme now for many months and love it. I especially like using the subscription feature in the 2.0 beta 3.1.  However, I've never been able to get the subscription feature to send out either the email prior to expiration based on my setting of 15 days or the email at the end of the subscription term.  And it's also set to run daily in the scheduled tasks area.  Is that an SMF problem that's corrected in Beta 4?  Does anyone know

themekings

What about the correct code for a GALLERY BUTTON using SMF Gallery Lite?

Anyone able to post that. I have several forums but my button code isnt the same as the others. I'm using:

// Show the [gallery] button.
                  echo '
               <li><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=gallery">' , $txt[smfgallery_menu] , '</a></li>
               <li class="mainnavDivider"><!-- /--></li>';

themekings

Heres the answer for others to use. I got this from the Coding section from member "Chris"

Quote from: cme1st2302 on September 23, 2008, 11:14:51 PM
See if this one works:

// How about the [gallery] button?
echo '<li><a' , $current_action=='gallery' ? ' class="current"' : '' , ' href="', $scripturl, '?action=gallery"><span>' , "Gallery" , '</span></a></li>';

then find this above the buttons

if (in_array($context['current_action'], array('search', 'admin', 'calendar', 'profile', 'mlist', 'register', 'login', 'help', 'pm')))
$current_action = $context['current_action'];

and add gallery to the array like this

if (in_array($context['current_action'], array('gallery', 'search', 'admin', 'calendar', 'profile', 'mlist', 'register', 'login', 'help', 'pm')))
$current_action = $context['current_action'];

Let me know if this works for ya.

Chris

Galatasaray!

where is this theme display.template.php i couldn't find it?

Kethra

There is no custom display.template.php.

You'll need to take a copy of it from the default theme.  I would suggest downloading it, doing your changes, then uploading that to the DarkBreak directory, so you'll have a default copy still intact if you need to revert.
hxxp:kidsneedtoread.org [nonactive]  hxxp:www.dzinerstudio.com [nonactive]

Bikken

Theme updated for SMF 2.0 RC3

popeosorio

hi such, install your theme in the RC3 version and I get this error
Could not load template 'main_above'.
some idea of the solution
thanks

Masterd

Nice theme, but I don't like the picture.

Antechinus

So you can change it. :)

Liam.

Quote from: Masterd on June 04, 2010, 12:05:25 PM
Nice theme, but I don't like the picture.

Ditto to Ant, whip open Photoshop or GIMP or something, and change it ;)

Quote from: popeosorio on June 02, 2010, 01:08:51 AM
hi such, install your theme in the RC3 version and I get this error
Could not load template 'main_above'.
some idea of the solution
thanks

Did you install the correct copy?

thesikaleon

very nice theme

Any idea how to set a wallpaper image as background cause its not just a colour (#252525) to the background, there is a small image repeated.

Antechinus

It's possible but you'd have to edit the frame images around the main part of the forum too. DarkBreak uses quite a few images to do the framing and they all are made for the dark background. Honestly you're probably better asking over at DzinerStudio if you want to get into customising this one much. There is a dedicated board there for this theme (and for all the others).

mitk0o0o0

Awesome theme, using it.

Do you still happen to have the project file for the logo? It looks really awesome and i suck at making suchs stuff.

foempspeedy

Can anyone tell me how i can make the forum wide fullscreen ?
thanks

Bikken

@ mitk0o0o0 - All source files are available in our download section.

@ foempspeedy - Find #wrapper in your css file and change width to 100% or whatever you like.

Tip: Most of these questions have already been asked and answered over at our site.  ;)

Kacper

Hi!
It's a nice theme, author will still updating it to the newest SMF versions, or what?

Advertisement: