News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

MCLegendII.1

Started by Bulakbol, January 28, 2008, 07:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sharks

Kimmen, the installation is actually successful and it will work but only if you use the default theme. For custom themes, you will need to do the necessary changes manually to add the elements of this mod. To know what changes to do, use the parse tool from the official mod page. Or use the link in my sig.

elguapo

update to RC4 please.. i need this one sir.. thanks

Kimmen

Quote from: sharks on January 02, 2011, 09:10:22 AM
Kimmen, the installation is actually successful and it will work but only if you use the default theme. For custom themes, you will need to do the necessary changes manually to add the elements of this mod. To know what changes to do, use the parse tool from the official mod page. Or use the link in my sig.

I get this error message on parse from mod page: Sorry, but this modification does not appear to be compatible with the selected version.
The link in your signature, also gives alot of warnings and errors. Ive installed it though, but i dunno what else to change, so it works with my theme.

ive put in my boardindex.template.php file, if that helps.

TheListener

Quote from: elguapo on January 03, 2011, 05:03:18 AM

The mod already works on RC4

elguapo

i tried installing the RC1 which is the latest version on the mod site but it's not compatible with RC4 sir.

sharks

Yet another abandoned mod for grabs, if anyone still has hopes for SMF... SO many things that can be improved in this to add more functionality.

Bulakbol hasn't been online since November 27, 2009, 01:01:36 AM
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?action=profile;u=67763

This is a useful mod, if only it was still supported. I might have to learn PHP faster and just do it myself. No ETA on that one.

Quote from: Brack1 on January 03, 2011, 12:16:18 PM
Quote from: elguapo on January 03, 2011, 05:03:18 AM

The mod already works on RC4

Actually, there is no need for this mod in 2.0 RC4 as it's already integrated into SMF by default. Just enable it from the theme options.

elguapo

thanks so much shark.. :D  how about the colored member links?

Sabre™

A working version for RC4 can be found [HERE].

@ Kimmen
Try the attached template.
I quickly injected the code, so if there are any issues, please feel free to post a screen shot and it will be corrected.
But the code looks ok to me ;)

Quote from: sharks on January 03, 2011, 02:26:24 PM
Actually, there is no need for this mod in 2.0 RC4 as it's already integrated into SMF by default. Just enable it from the theme options.

As discussed several times, this mod also offers "post based" groups, whereas the standard feature in which you describe does not.
Do NOT give admin and/or ftp details to just anybody, see if they are trust worthy first!!  Do your homework ;)

elguapo

what to do with the board index sir?

Kimmen

@Sabre™

Thanks for your help, it looks great  ;)

Sabre™

My Pleasure mate :)

@ elguapo
Did you try installing the RC4 version I linked to?
If so, did it install into your theme without error?
Do NOT give admin and/or ftp details to just anybody, see if they are trust worthy first!!  Do your homework ;)

elguapo

i didn't sir sabre.. i just enabled it in my default theme, :D

Sabre™

Okay great!
So you do not require any further assistance?

elguapo

not anymore for this paticular mod sir. thanks mod for rc4 is my problem now. :(

~Dragon~

I tried on legend how issues on weird on actually issues! I wonder
I am tough on research find not sure!
Please do not PM or email, Thank respond please post fast to SMF!

TheListener

Quote from: smithtr on January 29, 2011, 01:00:00 AM

Can you show us the problem as a screenshot?

What errors are you having?

~Dragon~

Quote from: Brack1 on January 29, 2011, 02:56:22 AM
Quote from: smithtr on January 29, 2011, 01:00:00 AM

Can you show us the problem as a screenshot?

What errors are you having?
sure
I have screenshot issues on

add visting admin, newbie, 
that is weird! I notice it

Sabre™

I'm unsure what the problem is.
If it is that only two member groups are displaying, "Un-tick"  'Admin --> Current Theme --> Show group key on board index:'
If it is a 'layout' issue, then attach your boardindex.template.php and an explanation of the design/layout you desire.

~Dragon~

Quote from: Sabre™ on January 29, 2011, 05:34:21 PM
I'm unsure what the problem is.
If it is that only two member groups are displaying, "Un-tick"  'Admin --> Current Theme --> Show group key on board index:'
If it is a 'layout' issue, then attach your boardindex.template.php and an explanation of the design/layout you desire.

I found it solve mark

THank Sabrae :)

I am glad of found it

solve mark work

hcfwesker

Advertisement: