Education Website Style Any idea?

Started by euniversity, February 03, 2008, 09:03:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

euniversity

Guys i am building a Educational website which allows engineering students to discuss about their studies and discuss a lot about their doubts. I am very much confused with the style selection. can any one guide me?

thanks in advance

robin

青山 素子

Motoko-chan
Director, Simple Machines

Note: Unless otherwise stated, my posts are not representative of any official position or opinion of Simple Machines.

eleven0

I'm an engineering student too.

If you mean theme selection by 'style', I'd go with some theme from modern and professional section. There are some good themes there.  Will it be only forums or do you have a web site that you want your forums be similar to?

euniversity

Quote from: eleven0 on February 04, 2008, 11:10:00 AM
I'm an engineering student too.

If you mean theme selection by 'style', I'd go with some theme from modern and professional section. There are some good themes there.  Will it be only forums or do you have a web site that you want your forums be similar to?

Just a Forum with Tinyportal. Now facing some trouble in installing the Tinyportal too.. searching here for a nice installation guide. I will look into the Professional section.. eleven thanks for the info.. :)

eleven0

I think you should check tinyportal.net for help. They will be able to help.

What kind of a problem are you getting?

euniversity

Quote from: eleven0 on February 04, 2008, 01:53:48 PM
I think you should check tinyportal.net for help. They will be able to help.

What kind of a problem are you getting?

I was attempting manual installation methods :D now i just uploaded into package section voila all get sets and my board is running awsome... found the help topic via google. check it out here.. www.gurusonline.in

Thanks guys.. for your suggestions.

Advertisement: