Hornet

Started by Crip, February 05, 2008, 05:41:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crip

Link to the theme

Dark modern theme with a Pro menu √

Demo -- TP Version
I have become comfortably numb!

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -

TOTM Winner. | Demo Site1on1 Theme Support

TosTos

To be honest, I liked this one much more than the others because it fits the screen, and because of the buttons.

Crip

- Abraham Lincoln -

Bigguy

TosTos

You are welcome crip!

Minare

Very professional

Thanks

JamesD01

I like it, it fits into my website well, Thanks!
Best regards,
James

Crip

- Abraham Lincoln -

klra

I like the theme very much- nice Job!

I can't use it though, as I need to use the default style.

Any chance you might take a stab at applying those colors, css, glossy shading & such to the default theme?

Crip

BlackRainV2 theme has what you want --

- Abraham Lincoln -

klra

That's sweet, but the colors are a bit more subdued, without the "shiny" appearance of Hornet.

K4EEO

I installed this on a stock SMF install and it looks wicked cool! Now if I could only get the TP version for my other site.. I tried a hundred times now, but the link on the TP site just hangs up on me.. Is there another place to find the TP version??

edit: Never mind.. FF was causing the download problems.. the TP version ROCKS!!

ۧRu

excellent theme but on-off.gif any bad according to me black edgings bad :s

black edgings disappear at work excellent theme ;)

thank you crip

klra

Quote from: Studio1031 on February 14, 2008, 12:45:59 AM
I installed this on a stock SMF install and it looks wicked cool! Now if I could only get the TP version for my other site.. I tried a hundred times now, but the link on the TP site just hangs up on me.. Is there another place to find the TP version??

edit: Never mind.. FF was causing the download problems.. the TP version ROCKS!!

Could you post a link or screenshot please?

Crip

Quote from: klra on February 14, 2008, 11:47:23 AM

How about a Demo on TP..
http://www.jr62.com/tp/index.php?theme=187

- Abraham Lincoln -

Crip

Quote from: ۧRu on February 14, 2008, 06:13:06 AM
excellent theme but on-off.gif any bad according to me black edgings bad :s

black edgings disappear at work excellent theme ;)

thank you crip
Sorry,
im not good with graphics..code I do know

- Abraham Lincoln -

ۧRu

i'm sorry

black background lift

do you understand me crip?

maybe english turn look turkish :S

crip bu on off.gif resimlerin siyah kenarlıklarını kaldır istersen daha iyi durur senin iyiliğin için... üzgünüm anlaman için yazdım türkçe...

TosTos

Quote from: ۧRu on February 14, 2008, 12:54:25 PM

i'm sorry

black background lift

do you understand me crip?

maybe english turn look turkish :S

crip bu on off.gif resimlerin siyah kenarlıklarını kaldır istersen daha iyi durur senin iyiliğin için... üzgünüm anlaman için yazdım türkçe...
Ok, let me translate it. She recommends to remove the black background of on.giff and off.gif. Also, she says that instead of black, transparent background might be good. You may use http://www.gifworks.com/image_editor.html to edit those buttons. If you need transparent background, first install the image, and hit edit, and hit transparancy, and then hit the background..
Let me translate into turkish for her.
Merhaba oncelikle. Tavsiyenizi crip e iletmeye calistim. Yukarida verdigim adreste gif resimler uzerinde oynama yapabilirsiniz. Arkasini siyah yapmak icin once resimi verdigim adreste install edin, sonra edit e sonra transparancy e , en son siyah arka plana tiklayin. Bu sayede arkasi transparant olacaktir. Kolay gelsin,

klra

Quote from: crip on February 14, 2008, 12:01:43 PM
Quote from: klra on February 14, 2008, 11:47:23 AM

How about a Demo on TP..
http://www.jr62.com/tp/index.php?theme=187

I was looking for a screenie or link to the standard SMF theme with this color theme-

TosTos

I love this theme's menu style. Can I use it to write a nice theme? I mean can I use some parts of your theme to submit a theme? Catbg, and menu is very nice. The theme is going to be very different. I will just use the menu, and maybe catbg.

Advertisement: