Hornet

Started by Crip, February 05, 2008, 05:41:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K4EEO

Quote from: klra on February 14, 2008, 03:41:49 PM
Quote from: crip on February 14, 2008, 12:01:43 PM
Quote from: klra on February 14, 2008, 11:47:23 AM
Quote from: Studio1031 on February 14, 2008, 12:45:59 AM
I installed this on a stock SMF install and it looks wicked cool! Now if I could only get the TP version for my other site.. I tried a hundred times now, but the link on the TP site just hangs up on me.. Is there another place to find the TP version??

edit: Never mind.. FF was causing the download problems.. the TP version ROCKS!!

Could you post a link or screenshot please?

How about a Demo on TP..
http://www.jr62.com/tp/index.php?theme=187

I was looking for a screenie or link to the standard SMF theme with this color theme-

http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/index.php?lemma=509

klra

I don't think you are understanding what I am saying.

What I thought was done was to apply the colors and effects to the Default SMF theme, including the images.

I love the linked theme, but I'm using variations of the default theme and was thinking it would look just great like the Hornet Theme.

ۧRu

Quote from: TosTos on February 14, 2008, 01:16:15 PM
Quote from: ۧRu on February 14, 2008, 12:54:25 PM

i'm sorry

black background lift

do you understand me crip?

maybe english turn look turkish :S

crip bu on off.gif resimlerin siyah kenarlıklarını kaldır istersen daha iyi durur senin iyiliğin için... üzgünüm anlaman için yazdım türkçe...
Ok, let me translate it. She recommends to remove the black background of on.giff and off.gif. Also, she says that instead of black, transparent background might be good. You may use http://www.gifworks.com/image_editor.html to edit those buttons. If you need transparent background, first install the image, and hit edit, and hit transparancy, and then hit the background..
Let me translate into turkish for her.
Merhaba oncelikle. Tavsiyenizi crip e iletmeye calistim. Yukarida verdigim adreste gif resimler uzerinde oynama yapabilirsiniz. Arkasini siyah yapmak icin once resimi verdigim adreste install edin, sonra edit e sonra transparancy e , en son siyah arka plana tiklayin. Bu sayede arkasi transparant olacaktir. Kolay gelsin,

thank you tostos

Hoochie Coochie Man

Hi Crip..
There is a bug in userarea..

When you upload an avartar..the user area is broken

Can you fix it?

İnadına SMF 1.1.X

Crip

Sorry I can't fix it really..it shouldn't be there..
The best thing to do is to remove it via index.temp.php -- i knew there would be problems with Average Avatar @ .. 65x65 or more √
I have become comfortably numb!

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -

TOTM Winner. | Demo Site1on1 Theme Support

Hoochie Coochie Man

I fixed it for you.

This is the userarea codes:
  <div id="userarea">';
if ($context['user']['is_logged'])
{
echo '<table><tr><td><b>', $txt['hello_member_ndt'], ' ', $context['user']['name'], '</b><br />';

// Only tell them about their messages if they can read their messages!
if ($context['allow_pm'])
echo $txt[152], ' <a href="', $scripturl, '?action=pm">', $context['user']['messages'], ' ', $context['user']['messages'] != 1 ? $txt[153] : $txt[471], '</a>', $txt['newmessages4'], ' ', $context['user']['unread_messages'], ' ', $context['user']['unread_messages'] == 1 ? $txt['newmessages0'] : $txt['newmessages1'] , '.<br />';

echo '<a href="', $scripturl, '?action=unread">', $txt['unread_since_visit'], '</a><br /><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=unreadreplies">', $txt['show_unread_replies'], '</a><br /><br />';

}
// Otherwise they're a guest - this time ask them to either register or login - lazy bums...
else
{
echo '', $txt['welcome_guest'], '
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript" src="', $settings['default_theme_url'], '/sha1.js"></script>
<form action="', $scripturl, '?action=login2" method="post" accept-charset="', $context['character_set'], '" style="margin: 4px 0;"', empty($context['disable_login_hashing']) ? ' onsubmit="hashLoginPassword(this, \'' . $context['session_id'] . '\');"' : '', '>
<input type="text" name="user"  size="10" />
<input type="password" name="passwrd"  size="10" />
<input type="submit" value="', $txt[34], '" />
<input type="hidden" name="hash_passwrd" value="" />
</form>', $context['current_time'],'<br />';
}

if ($context['user']['is_logged'])
{
echo '</td><td>', $context['user']['avatar']['image'], '</td></tr></table>';
}
echo '
</div>

İnadına SMF 1.1.X

Crip

Thanks bro..
your coding will help others I'm sure.
I have become comfortably numb!

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -

TOTM Winner. | Demo Site1on1 Theme Support

Admiral

I'm useing a download system on my forum. I tried to edit the borad and add a Download button but it always messed up the whole thing or just looked awfull.

Can you (or someone who is good in this) add a Downloads button with the same style to the borad for me please?

Life is a bad game, but the graphics kick ass!!!!

Advertisement: