News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Force Reason for Deletion

Started by Jalkson, February 11, 2008, 04:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jalkson

Thank you for the translation. =]

MissyNL

Sorry for my poor English, but i think it's probably better then your Dutch :)

Marcus Forsberg

Swedish translation

$txt['del_reason'] = 'Varför lämnar du oss?:';
$txt['send_pm_error'] = 'V%auml;nligen ange varför du raderar ditt konto. Minst 10 tecken krävs.';
$txt['del_rea_subj'] = 'Anlednigen till att jag ville radera mitt konto.';

Jalkson

sorosh1

Can you make this awesome mod please also able for smf 1.1.5?

Thanks in advance

Robin1989

yeh i would love thisw mod to be possible for 1.1.5

Jalkson

Sorry for the late replies, I've been busy moving and haven't had internet access until today.

I'll get to work on an update for 1.1.5 as well as 2.0 as soon as I get a chance.

Jalkson

Sorry for the extremely long wait.  It's now compatible with 1.1.5, and am currently working on doing the same for 2.0.

digit

Great mod.  I manually install all my mods, and regularly find little errors, and quirks.

This one is peeeeerfect.

Thanks for a great little mod.

Happily using a heavily modified 1.1.16 version of SMF!

2748011 Posts in 320998 Topics by 50986 Members

SOLD my website - thanks it was a good run - they converted to vbadvanced. (and screwed it up good!)

Jalkson

Thank you.  If anyone is still interested I plan on releasing the 2.0 update after I finish some more testing. =]

Marcus Forsberg

Will this work whit 2.x?

And if not, will it do in the future?

Jalkson

No as of now it does not work with 2.x.  I've been meaning to do an update, just haven't had the time.  It's functioning for 1.4/1.5, however I will hopefully have it working with 2.x sometime in the next few weeks.

chrisb

Installations actions for "Force Reason for Deletion":

The package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF.

i am running 1.1.6

Jalkson

Sorry about that, it's now updated and working for SMF 1.1.x.  It should work fine on 1.1.6

Thank you for reminding me about this, now I have a little free time I'll work on a 2.0 upgrade.

The Saviour

QuoteIf 'Require admin approval when member deletes account' is checked, admins will receive a PM from the member with the reason they gave.

Using SMF 1.1.6.  The above does not happen.

I created a Test account on another computer.  I made a test post...then deleted the account.

I logged in as Admin on another computer...no PMs.  I went to my Admin Control Panel and made sure that 'Require admin approval when member deletes account' was checked.

Went back to home and even checked messages...nothing there.

I approved deletion through the Admin Control Panel...and still received no PMs.

I believe there may be an issue with your PM feature...or a conflict with another mod.

I received no errors Applying and Installing your mod.

Any suggestions?

BillyBob31

I am running 1.1.6 and I manually installed everything checked it over 3 times now and I made a test account and went to delete accoutn and delete reason isn't there. what could be the problem?

BillyBob31

Yea I checked everything again all is perfect to what the manual install says and I checked to require admin aproval for deletion and it still its working.

BillyBob31

seems no one knows. Might just have to remove it :(

kizer

This mod works, but how do you disapprove the deletion? There is a URL to remove the account, but no way to disapprove the removal.
Own a Jeep? Links4Jeeps.com

wonky

Too bad that this mod doesn't seem to be supported anymore.

I use 1.1.11 and after installing this mod I get a "database error" message when trying to delete an account. It would have been a great feature.

Advertisement: