News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

MOD- May be hard to do.

Started by Bitwiz44, December 25, 2004, 10:45:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bitwiz44

A lotto number selector. It could be activated by button, pop up with the generator.

6 number is most popular.  5, 4, 3 are in most states.

A 5 selector and Single bonus ball combo .  54, would be the highest number generated.

maybe it could be Basically a 7 numeral generator. Example: they select highest numeral like in My state is 52, then  they select a pick 3, Then 4 of windows close that reveal the numerals so now 3 numerals show. For a pick 5 and bonus ball. window #6 closes, #7 is opened

Then you click the "Quick pick" button, the numbers look busy then stops randomly resolving so window 1-6 does not duplicate and window 7 is stand alone resolving.

It should be an easy install through the package manager.

Thanks!

Bitwiz44

Gee... where is all the heavy hitter code writers?  :)

kegobeer

Probably on vacation.  I don't know about writing a mod, but a quick Google search turned up a very simple lotto number generator....

<?
function lottery($maxn = "49",$maxb="6") {
srand((double) microtime() * 1000000);

while (1>0) {
$lottery[] = rand(1,$maxn);
$lottery = array_unique($lottery);
if (sizeof($lottery) == $maxb) break;
}
sort($lottery);
return implode(", ",$lottery);
}
$lotterynums = lottery();
?>
<html>
<head>
<title>Lottery Numbers</title>
</head>
<body>
<h1>And your lottery numbers for this week are...</h1><br>
<h3><?=$lotterynums?></h3><br>
</body>
</html>

Add a link, throw in some javascript to open up an alert box, and there's your mod.
"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it." - Norman Schwarzkopf
Posting and you (Click "WATCH THIS MOVIE")

Bitwiz44

Thanks Kego, However Im not even Smart enough to get the Ultimate Shout box to work, let alone paste this together.
I need it as a plugin mod for dummies..  ;D

andyat11

ya that would be nice also I couldnt even get the ultimate shout thing to work either

Advertisement: