News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Started by Bulakbol, February 18, 2008, 10:39:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

apadong.net

dear all,

why i can't use this mod to my own themes?

i'm using SMF 1.1.7 & if i use the default theme, it's worked.

please help me. thx ;)

Bulakbol

@apadong.net
You have to edit your custom Theme's BoardIndex.template.php and the MessageIndex.template.php manually.

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?action=parse;mod=1103;attach=69907;smf_version=1.1.7
Please do not PM me for support · My Mods and Theme · SMF Coding Guidelines · Modifications Approval Guidelines

apadong.net

allright! thx for your help! ;)

Bulakbol

@apadong.net
Let me know if you need assistance.
Please do not PM me for support · My Mods and Theme · SMF Coding Guidelines · Modifications Approval Guidelines

manixless

hi johnny

well, my log of errors is huge by the same error:

Quote from: boardindex.php
http://harrypotteralive.com/colegio/index.php

Undefined index: custom_avatar_url
file: /home/harry/public_html/colegio/Sources/BoardIndex.php
Línea: 245

i don't know what could be the problem

thanks

Bulakbol

@manfred
Sorry for the delay. Are you still getting the errors? Did you get any errors when you installed this mod?

manixless

no problem Bulakbol and thanks for ask

the only error is

Undefined index: custom_avatar_url
file: /home/harry/public_html/colegio/Sources/BoardIndex.php
Línea: 245

the log rise up only for this error

thanks

Bulakbol

Not sure why you are getting that error. I would like to see your ManageAttachments.php. Attach to your next post.

SoulPleX

I am using DsV1 Theme by DzinerStudio. none of the code matches up for my theme. Can someone look at my file to see how to manually add?

abbyh

Quote from: SoulPleX on March 10, 2009, 04:36:37 PM
I am using DsV1 Theme by DzinerStudio. none of the code matches up for my theme. Can someone look at my file to see how to manually add?

The same as my theme Urban from Dziner Studio. Can I request to also help me out for this mod work on my theme? Thanks.

Mraza

thanks johnnyB for this great mod, but i can't install it. i am using cargo theme and the files named BoardIndex.template.php and MessageIndex.template.php are not seems to have those kind of coding which you describe in manuall editing, i am attaching both of my files here i hope you can help me to solve it out. thanks for your help johnnyB
Signature:
Old Software Engineers Never Dies, They Just Log Out...
! ! ! ! ! 5 Best Movies Thread ! ! ! ! !

Bulakbol

@SoulPlex, abbyh and mraza
I could edit your BoardIndex.templatephp but I cannot guarantee that it doesn't break the layout. I have to test the mod to make sure it works to your theme as intended. Meaning, I need a copy of your theme which is I don't think you'll give me one.

Mraza

Quote from: Bulakbol on March 28, 2009, 12:34:05 PM
@SoulPlex, abbyh and mraza
Meaning, I need a copy of your theme which is I don't think you'll give me one.

man you are helping a lot so why we will not give you....knowledge is power and we respect of your help...i am sending you pm with the link from where you can download one copy of cargo theme...
Signature:

C4G-TK

I am using RC1 on the default theme.  I did download the correct file from the mod site.  My problem is that I have a few other mods installed and therefore I can't get the edits to work on the BoardIndex.template and the MessageIndex.template files. 

The edits that I can't get for each are:

BI.t = 2nd & 3rd edits
MI.t = 2nd edit.

*I did fool around with the MI.t file and made an edit, but the avatar only showed up on the childboards and not anywhere else inside the message index.  I think this is because I have the Separate Sticky/Normal Posts mod and would need additional edits.

Any help for this incredible mod is greatly appreciated.

-img removed-

Bulakbol

@C4G-TK
Here are your edited files. Use them after installing this mod. Keep a backup of the original files first.

C4G-TK

Thanks much and I'll be sure to switch my images over from .ico, too!  Just in case! ;D

-img removed-

Bulakbol

Let me know if the problem persist.

Mraza

Quote from: Bulakbol on March 31, 2009, 10:44:17 PM
Let me know if the problem persist.

JohnyBro i am waiting for any help ....maybe you forget us :-[
Signature:

Bulakbol

@mraza
I am confused. I don't know where to stick the avatars in your cargo theme.

C4G-TK

IT WORKED!!

Thank you much!

-img removed-

Advertisement: