SMFShop - Shop MOD

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, December 27, 2004, 06:46:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nyx

does it works on smf 1.0 final?

SoaringUSAEagle

Similar to the invision board....

Would it be possible to link the shop feature to the arcade?  To earn points by playing games as well.

And as additional features... to use the points to buy things... Here are some additional ideas.

Buy Title
Name Glow
Name Color
Name Shadow

Title Color
Title Glow
Title Shadow

Change Title
Change Username

I have attached the screen shots.  It comes with a bank thing... it is really cool.  If you are interested in viewing it firsthand, Dan, I can let you go in under me since I am admin  (I didnt create the board...)  but I want this so bad on smf because it totally dominated phpbb and invision.

Jesse Shaw

Thats really kewl. I wish I had a reason to use it. Maybe I will set up a gamers forum and offer games for sale... lol ;D
Jesse

KuraWeb

The mod work's in 1.0 Final?

I wait for a new version that is employed at 1.0 Final and with new Articles

trenchteam

Quote from: SkyFlyer on December 30, 2004, 04:13:11 AM
error here too...

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING in blah/blah/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 1548

Here is the code.
// Gotta be special for the javascript.
$context['fader_news_lines'][$i] = strtr(addslashes($context['news_lines'][$i]), array('/' => '\/', '<a href=' => '<a hre" + "f='));
}
$context['random_news_line'] ']']']= $context['news_lines'][rand(0, count($context['news_lines']) - 1)];

This is the error the editor gives me.
"Marked invalid because it contains a duplicate attribute."

Anyone have a fix for this? Im using the SMF 1.0 Final. It seems that the subs.php is the one giving me problems. Everything else works great.

SkyFlyer

russ

nice mod. anyway to show what the user has bought under their avatar? similar to phpbb and YaBB SE?

Daniel15

sorry , no support for 1.0 final yet... i'm just downloading the new version of SMF now...

and yes, the admin panel is set up in Subs.php
Daniel15, former Customisation team member, resigned due to lack of time. I still love everyone here :D.
Go to smfshop.com for SMFshop support, do NOT email or PM me!

russ

is it possible to do the following - showing items bought (pictures)

or maybe just provide links saying how many of a particular item that person has bought...?

trenchteam

Quote from: daniel15 on December 31, 2004, 05:52:01 AM
sorry , no support for 1.0 final yet... i'm just downloading the new version of SMF now...

and yes, the admin panel is set up in Subs.php

cool. I'll just sit tight and wait on it.  Everything works great. added everything to 1.0 and it worked fine. The only thing giving me errors is the subs file. So I can see everything on my forum, but Im unable to edit a thing! HAHA

SkyFlyer

I'm getting the same problem and i'm on RC2.

Daniel15

I just found out that this MOD actually works on SMF 1.0 Final...

and for the people that were having problems with Subs.php, the line you mentioned is nowhere near where the edit for SMFShop is (that means that the error mentioned has nothing to do with SMFShop...?)

Please give more comments so I can make this even better ;)

--daniel15

oh, and by the way, the next version of SMFShop will have a built-in arcade, where you win credits by playing games.
Daniel15, former Customisation team member, resigned due to lack of time. I still love everyone here :D.

russ

soz for repeating what i may have said already, but anyway of showing what the user has bought underneath the avatar below the credit amount?

Daniel15

Quote from: russ on January 01, 2005, 06:59:23 AM
soz for repeating what i may have said already, but anyway of showing what the user has bought underneath the avatar below the credit amount?

sorry, but not yet... maybe in the next version?

[Unknown]

The Subs.php error is caused by Dreamweaver.  It mangles php files when you edit them.

-[Unknown]

~Tyris~

Well... everything works but post.php... constant t_string or other "T_" errors.... (running the newest version 1.0)

russ

Quote from: daniel15 on January 01, 2005, 07:49:15 AM
Quote from: russ on January 01, 2005, 06:59:23 AM

sorry, but not yet... maybe in the next version?

kool thanks

trenchteam

Quote from: [Unknown] on January 01, 2005, 10:54:55 AM
The Subs.php error is caused by Dreamweaver.  It mangles php files when you edit them.

-[Unknown]

I've been using wordpad. I'll try again. thanks.

SkyFlyer

Quote from: [Unknown] on January 01, 2005, 10:54:55 AM

-[Unknown]

Hehehe... guess I cant use dreamweaver any more for PHP eh? lol. Uhm, is there going to be a patch coming out soon?

trenchteam

I got this error. Now my site is froze up.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: showbanner() in /home/xxxxxxx/xxxxxxx/forum/Sources/Load.php(1036) : eval()'d code on line 287

This happened after I tried to modify the SUB.PHP file again, then it spit out an error. When I put the original back, it gave me this.. error above.... Im stumped. :'(

Advertisement: