SMFShop - Shop MOD

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, December 27, 2004, 06:46:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aetherdan

One more bug, if you send someone 0.5 credits, it gives them one, and you aren't deducted any.

Harvester

I have a couple questions.

Im hoping Im just missing something somewhere... but... I am getting shop points for posting in boards that do not have "Count Shop Points Members will receive Shop credits for posting in this forum." checked.

I assumed that in order for someone to get points in the board I would need to check t hat option.

I want points towards the shop to only be awarded for certain boards.

Am i missing something?

Also, how can i reset all members to 0 (zero) points again?

and last but not least, when I go to "Add Item" and select "send email to admin" and click "Next" it loads to a blank white page.   I'd really like to use this feature.

Harvester

Can I please get some assistance here?

vbgamer45

To reset members money run this sql query

Update smf_members set money = 0
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Harvester

Thank you very much.  :D

Any help on the remaining 2 questions? They are actually the most important questions I need resolved for what I am trying to do.

Quote from: HarvesterIm hoping Im just missing something somewhere... but... I am getting shop points for posting in boards that do not have "Count Shop Points Members will receive Shop credits for posting in this forum." checked.

I assumed that in order for someone to get points in the board I would need to check t hat option.

Also, how can i reset all members to 0 (zero) points again?

and last but not least, when I go to "Add Item" and select "send email to admin" and click "Next" it loads to a blank white page.   I'd really like to use this feature.

vbgamer45

Email issue can't recreate on my test site

Shop points you have to edit each board and check
"
Count Shop Points
Members will receive Shop credits for posting in this forum."
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Harvester

Quote from: vbgamer45 on July 18, 2017, 12:38:46 PM

Shop points you have to edit each board and check
"
Count Shop Points
Members will receive Shop credits for posting in this forum."

So, if its NOT checked, no points should be rewarded. Right? Because even tho mine are NOT checked, points are still being rewarded for posts on those boards.

Harvester

and to add to this... I just realized that its any item i try to add... it loads to a blank page.. the only two items I can add are test item and test item 2... all others load to a blank page as shown in the screen cap below.

http://prntscr.com/fx9r7q

vbgamer45

Anything in the forums error log?

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Harvester

also if i put anything in these options (shown in lightshot  screen cap below) after i save and go back, the boxes are unchecked and the fields are blank as if i had done nothing.

http://prntscr.com/fxa6kn

i see this error which appears to be an error relate to adding the item

https://fishinpedia.com/bass-fishing-forums/index.php?action=admin;area=shop_items_add;step=1
2: require(/home/jared867/public_html/bass-fishing-forums/Sources/shop/items/emailadmin.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
File: /home/jared867/public_html/bass-fishing-forums/Sources/shop/ShopAdmin.php
Line: 277

but i see no error concerning my settings not saving in the boards.

Harvester

ok that error  helped me... the error was showing emailadmin.php but on my server the file is named EmailAdmin... I recall issues in the past with capitalization so I renamed the file on my server to emailadmin.php and that resolved that issue.

Harvester

this major issue still persists. please help.

Quote from: Harvester on July 18, 2017, 01:30:32 PM

I am getting shop points for posting in boards that do not have "Count Shop Points Members will receive Shop credits for posting in this forum." checked in the specific board settings.

also if i put anything in these options (shown in lightshot  screen cap below) after i save and go back, the boxes are unchecked and the fields are blank as if i had done nothing.

http://prntscr.com/fxa6kn

Harvester

can  someone please help me with this issue? I am trying desperately to roll out a program on my site using this Shop (I had run the same program before on my old site for years on SMF 1.x) and I cannot pull it off without this working properly.

vbgamer45

I don't think I ever did the code for SMF 2.0.x for board counting i don't think that ever worked.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Harvester

Quote from: vbgamer45 on July 19, 2017, 09:39:17 AM
I don't think I ever did the code for SMF 2.0.x for board counting i don't think that ever worked.

aw crap. serious? is it that much different than 1.x? Is it hard to get it to work?

Harvester

Can anyone help me get this feature working?  I really need to be able to set which boards give points. I dont want all my boards to award points.

Harvester

can anyone help me with this? I really want to be able to select which boards award points as the original Shop did. I dont want all my boards to award shop points.

Harvester

Really? No one is going to offer any help at all?

razzy

I have attempted to install this with SMF 2.0.14 with the Gearbox theme.
I ran into a couple errors and have been looking for some help. The forum I've put together is in bad need of this type of mod, can anyone help?

Bob Perry of Web Presence Consulting

Quote from: razzy on August 17, 2017, 07:34:07 PM
I have attempted to install this with SMF 2.0.14 with the Gearbox theme.
I ran into a couple errors and have been looking for some help. The forum I've put together is in bad need of this type of mod, can anyone help?

Been using this mod for quite some time and know it fairly well... be glad to help, what's up? What is the trouble specifically and please try to be as detailed as you can... maybe a link to your site?

Best Regards,
Bob Perry

"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it." Elbert Hubbard

Advertisement: