News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

SMFShop - Shop MOD

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, December 27, 2004, 06:46:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dwev

Didn't get it to work in my custom theme either, and abandoned it as well.

vbgamer45

Ok you can follow the edits to put in your theme though
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

power505

Quote from: aetherdan on May 29, 2017, 02:53:49 AM
One more bug, if you send someone 0.5 credits, it gives them one, and you aren't deducted any.
Does anyone found how to solve this problem? This is huge, everyone cheats on my forum.

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

power505

Great, you solved it with style :) It works, recommending everyone to update their plugin!

Also, is there a possibility to implement some kind of tracking log? It would be more than useful if we could track users transactions. Maybe to store it in SQL table or txt file somewhere on the server.

power505

Quote from: power505 on January 25, 2018, 07:16:19 AM
Quote from: aetherdan on May 29, 2017, 02:53:49 AM
One more bug, if you send someone 0.5 credits, it gives them one, and you aren't deducted any.
Does anyone found how to solve this problem? This is huge, everyone cheats on my forum.
Fix works, but there is another similar bug.

If someone sends 2.5 credits, they are deducted only 2, but receiver receives 3. The same happens with any 0.5 value. One credit is created from nothing.

Maybe a solution would be to completely forbid trading with decimal values?

SMFHacks.com Team

Update
!Bug fixes for SMF 2.0.x disable sending partial currency.
Disclaimer: SMFHacks.com Team is not affiliated with the SMF Team or the SimpleMachines NPO.
Latest Mods:
Community Suite
Newsletter Pro SMF Gallery Pro SMF Classifieds SMF Store

SMFHacks.com Team

Major update/fix for SMF 2.0.x

!Fixed all the board level settings for SMF 2.0
Count Shop Points, Shop Credits, and Enable Shop Bonuses
Disclaimer: SMFHacks.com Team is not affiliated with the SMF Team or the SimpleMachines NPO.
Latest Mods:
Community Suite

SMFHacks.com Team

!Fixed an issue with countMoney on board level. Enable/disabling a board for shop now works.
Latest Mods:
Community Suite

StarredSkies

Hello!

Recently I tried to upgrade from 3.3.5 to 4.0.1 SMFShop and lost all of my choices that I had created for custom items. This removed the custom items from their inventory(once again, they were made from the test item).  I even tried restoring the files from Sources/shop and then Packages/SMFShop, but that didn't seem to recover any of the items. The only thing that remained because of this upgrade was the gems/currency that remained in my user's accounts.

Help? I need this back up really quick.

Thanks in advance.

vbgamer45

The restore of the files should fix it.
Old versions of the shop mod used to remove sources/shop folder on uninstall

Always install the new version on top of the last.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

StarredSkies

Restored database. Worked just fine.

How would I install it on top of the last???

vbgamer45

Have to double check if did that option for this mod. I might not have. There would be an upgrade link when you upload a new version

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

StarredSkies

I did not see an upgrade link, sadly.

Restored the database... lost some posts unfortunately. Lovely day so far! sarcasm

StarredSkies

Hello!
Do you think it'd be possible to remove an item from the shop without removing it from member's inventories? Thanks again. <3

vbgamer45

Like not able to purchase again from the shop?

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Gwenwyfar

Quote from: StarredSkies on September 21, 2018, 01:24:27 PM
Hello!
Do you think it'd be possible to remove an item from the shop without removing it from member's inventories? Thanks again. <3
I know you can set the item's limit to 0 available. Or you want for it not to show on the list at all?
"It is impossible to communicate with one that does not wish to communicate"

StarredSkies

I'd like to hide it from the shop list but allow it to be an item within their inventory still. Basically Gwen's second comment.

My website would like to use this for limited-time items that will only be available for a certain amount of time. After that, we'd like to hide the item so it de-clutters our shop.

Gwenwyfar

I can't remember if you could hide items, but if there isn't an option it should be easy to modify it to not display items with a value of 0.
"It is impossible to communicate with one that does not wish to communicate"

StarredSkies

You cannot hide items within the current mod but I can definitely figure it out. If it was integrated, that'd be nice.

Advertisement: