Top 10 Posters Today And This Week Stats v1.1

Started by karlbenson, February 23, 2008, 08:37:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karlbenson

Rafferty.
I've been through it completely and can't see an obvious reason why it won't work.
In fact when I used yours stats file on my test forum, it worked fine.

Actually senyorito may be right.  You ARE using the invitemod stats.
The only issue I had was with InviteStats.

// Invite MOD.  Top 10 Inviters.
global $sourcedir;
require_once($sourcedir . '/Invite.php');
InviteStats();
// End Invite MOD.

My suggestion would be to try removing that (temporarily) from Sources/Stats.php and see if it then works.

I've also had a couple of people look over my mods, and they can't spot any issues and is working fine for them.
Other than that.  I don't know what to say.

[if it works with the invite stats disabled, then my response would be its an issue with invite mod]

Rafferty

Appreciate your help Karl, i'll play with it, seems its only me, cheers
Don't Follow me I got No Idea what I'm Doing

senyorito

Yay, I saw the templates too.  Yeah Rafferty, you've got Invite Mod.  Try to uninstall it first and let make Top 10 works first.  When Top 10 works, you may reinstall Invite Mod afterwards.

tahrim007

Same problem week adn todays top post are same???? Please do Something...........

karlbenson

I've spent several hours pouring over the mod. And at this point I can't see anything wrong with it.
Its working fine on every forum I try it on.  I've asked 2 people to check it for me, and they can't see anything wrong.

Are you using the invite mod or any other mod which affects statistics?

senyorito

Bro karl, Top 10 Posters "for Today" becomes inconsistent on my Test Site 1.  Hmmm, but on my Test Site 2, it's still working with the Invite Mod installed.  This bug is really weird.

Would you mind bro to install Invite Mod in one of your test site?

Jenni Lynn

I installed this mod and today's top poster(s) works fine however in this week's top posters is always reset each day is there a fix for this?
an amateur at everything that I ever do life with me is error error and a few more errors (grins)

senyorito

@jennilynn08:  Do you have Invite Mod installed to your forum?

Jenni Lynn

an amateur at everything that I ever do life with me is error error and a few more errors (grins)

santanu

I installed it in my smf 1.1.4.

Installed nicely yesterday. nothing showed up in the stats page except the area for display.

Today it showed but later all disappeared.

Jenni Lynn

I also installed it on smf 1.1.4 however since this weeks top poster function does not work I may just remove it.

tahrim007

any update.. anybody can help??? this weeks top poster function does not work .................

karlbenson

Are you using any mods which affect the stats page.

Including (but not limited to)
- Invite mod
- Advanced Statistics mod

waremock

I had Monthly Statistics on Profile installed. I will wait until tomorrow and see if removing this mod fixed the problem.

waremock

unfortunately everything reset again. It is still not working the way it should. Here are the other mods I have installed.

1.     TinyPortal      0.983
2.    Ad Managment    2.3
3.    Top 10 Posters Today And This Week Stats    1.1
4.    SMF Arcade    2.0.11
5.    nneonneo's AJAX ShoutBox    1.11
6.    Neat Board Layout    1.0    
7.    SMFbuy    1.2
8.    Mark Selected Topics As Read    1.0
9.    Users Online Today Mod    1.4.0    
10.    Welcome Topic Mod    1.0
11.    Move Old Topics    1.2
12.    YouTube BBC Tag (XHTML Compliant)    1.0
13.    Simple Award System    1.3.1

dry3210

Also having the weekly reset every day

I have Tinyportal installed also and the arcade.  (pointing out from the person above)  I have other stuff installed but nothing I would think would conflict with this mod.

senyorito

@waremock:  Bro, "Users Online Today Mod" also modifies Stats.php and Stats.template.php .  This could possibly the cause in your case.

waremock

Quote from: senyorito on March 03, 2008, 12:12:02 PM
@waremock:  Bro, "Users Online Today Mod" also modifies Stats.php and Stats.template.php .  This could possibly the cause in your case.

I will give that a try.

kamili34

Advertisement: