Loss of private message capability-- Please Help!

Started by Jypcee, February 25, 2008, 09:10:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jypcee

I added a person to an already created moderators group and now they can't see their personal forum messages, this has been going on for a few weeks now, but I did not make the connection until today when I created another board that was set up as a private board and now another person's ability to see their messages is missing also... where did I go wrong? Why is it affecting random people? The other Admin for the boards isn't having any problems and neither are a few of the other moderators.  I'm at a loss on this one.

I'm new to this Admin thing and the person who set it up for me is no longer available to aide me.  Any help is appreciated! Thanks!
This girl's got game!

Zzflarer3

Quote from: Jypcee on February 25, 2008, 09:10:58 PM
I added a person to an already created moderators group and now they can't see their personal forum messages, this has been going on for a few weeks now, but I did not make the connection until today when I created another board that was set up as a private board and now another person's ability to see their messages is missing also... where did I go wrong? Why is it affecting random people? The other Admin for the boards isn't having any problems and neither are a few of the other moderators.  I'm at a loss on this one.

I'm new to this Admin thing and the person who set it up for me is no longer available to aide me.  Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

I have the same problem.

Jypcee

This girl's got game!

Advertisement: