Increase your website's page views with StumbleUpon!

Started by Neorics, February 28, 2008, 05:25:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neorics

Quote from: marsd on June 03, 2008, 09:15:11 PM
Trying to Stumbe everyone here - promoting a brand new forum, would be great if we can get some contributors:

http://playingmonkey.com nsfw
and me stumbleupon: http://playingmonkey.stumbleupon.com

Just done propping all the listed sites here.

omg!!! you just made me stumble a pr0n site T_T

anyways i stumbled everything so far
[For Hire] I can help you with anything regarding Simple Machines Forum  ~ My Portfolio

GM08

Quote from: Neorics on February 28, 2008, 05:25:09 PM
I'm sure you guys have heard of hxxp:www.stumbleupon.com [nonactive] right?

NO?  :o

Well it's one of those social bookmarking site like hxxp:del.icio.us/ [nonactive]  and hxxp:www.digg.com/ [nonactive] but it's so much easier because you don't need to add any code to your website to use it. No more hustle of coding IF you are using Firefox as your web browser.

Anyways, what's so good about this is that you can tag your own site and get to about 500 unique views within the day you tagged your site. That's not it! You can tag multiple sections of your site!!!(recommended for multiple informative articles on your site). The best part is, this sites that you tag will show up on everyones list who requested for that niche so it's you can target the people who are genuinely interested about your site.

There's more. If you can increase page views like that by your self then imagine others tagging your site as well. That would be 1000s of page views. This could spread around your site without too much work.

If you have ads in your site that pays per page view then this means earning for you just by you clicking a button!!!

What I'm offering?

Well let's exchange tagging!  ;)

Tag my site and I'll tag yours... easy ain't it?  ;D

How to get started:

If you have Mozilla Firefox as your web browser then
just hxxp:addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/138 [nonactive] and install it.

If you are not using Firefox then YOU ARE MISSING A LOT!!! and I recommend downloading it and start using it as your main browser.
hxxp:gamedealerx.com [nonactive] and look at the bottom to download Firefox and install it. Then download the link above and install it too.

After installing Stumble Upon, it will ask you to make an account and make account. It's FREE!!!
If you want, edit your profile preferences to suit you more and maybe even try using it and be amazed at some really cool websites.

Anywho, search for this member and click add as friend on the upper right:
hxxp:neorics.stumbleupon.com/ [nonactive]
That's me  :D

After you added me, it will show me that you're a fan of me and I will add you as a friend as well so that I can see what are the pages you have tagged.

Then go to my site: hxxp:gamedealerx.com [nonactive]
and click the icon in your stumble upon toolbar that has a thumbs up icon and says "I like it!"

Also tag my site by clicking the icon which looks like a blue price tag and use 5 tags out of these:

MMORPG
Games
Online-Games
video games
Buy
Sell
Trade
Auction
Item
Account
Cool
Free
Risk Free
Deal
PayPal

Then you will see just on the right of that Tag icon will be a chat bubble icon. Click it and write a small comment, doesn't really matter but it has to be a positive comment  ;)

After that then post here your account name in stumble upon and what site you want me to do exactly what you did to my site  :D

note: there is no way to cheat here because friends see each others stumble, tag or reviews  :D

Happy Stumbling!!!  :D :D ;D

Hey, I followed the steps you said on here - Stumble me as well! :)

Neorics

[For Hire] I can help you with anything regarding Simple Machines Forum  ~ My Portfolio

bschhikara

Hi completed.. now you can tag..

bschhikara.stumbleupon.com

and website is

www.indianscience.in

Neorics

locjan

thanks for the information. i try it now! success to all
locjan.com - Free Korean Dramas OST shwoomp.com - Art of shwoomp

Kingmush

I do like this StumbleUpon thing. :^D

If anyone stumbles my site: http://hadaway.aurality.org/forums/index.php [nofollow] (or the homepage, either one)

Then I will stumble yours. Good dea, eh?
[nofollow]

Neorics

Quote from: Kingmush on July 08, 2008, 04:43:45 PM

If anyone stumbles my site: http://hadaway.aurality.org/forums/index.php (or the homepage, either one)

that's what i said... and did you stumble mine?

NEO-BAHAMUT-

Hi quick Question and probably a stupid one. I take it this will work with IE7???? I dont use firefox any more :)

ArkServer

is it possible to stumble www.engineeringserver.com / www.javaforums.net ? (both personal sites, javaforums is an smf community for developers ) i'll return the favor =)

Kingmush

Quote from: Neorics on July 11, 2008, 03:59:44 AM
Quote from: Kingmush on July 08, 2008, 04:43:45 PM

If anyone stumbles my site: http://hadaway.aurality.org/forums/index.php [nofollow] (or the homepage, either one)

that's what i said... and did you stumble mine?
I will.
[nofollow]

OblivionMage

My Sites: MMOqq - Guides, Programs, Discussion
Currently:
Completely redoing forums / site

seldom_use

www.parentingforumuk.com [nofollow] :D

come visit us!!

Nitesh Kunnath

Please stumble my site: http://gizmolord.com

PS: I did stumbled everyone's link I gone through in this thread !!!

eric1234

Stumble my website please

www.anixekai.com

www.anixekai.com/forum

m33rra

I have been a blogger for many years and also a community manager and I can tell you from experience that StumbleUpon is a very reliable tool to use in increasing traffic.

karlbenson

Advertisement: