News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Database connection problem

Started by otectom, February 27, 2008, 07:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

otectom

I am having MAJOR problems

I followed your directions and after I ran the MySQL query my forum went down.

The problem also seems to have killed my gallery.

please save me, my site is overtheedgecustoms.com  I'm not sure what I did wrong, but it seriously destroyed my forum, and I didnt have a backup of my database.  Please help, I really need it!!

IchBin™

For future reference you should post your own topic and reference any topic that relates. We are doing our best to keep topics on course, and we appreciate any help you can give in this regard. It looks like something has changed on your database side. Perhaps have your host check your user/password to make sure they work.
IchBin™        TinyPortal

otectom

sorry about the post location

what happened is when i went to modify the database something got messed up.  The password still works, and nothing was moved.  I believe the problem is because i am running coppermine photo gallery out of the same database.

any ideas on how to undo what the mysql script may have changed, or on how to locate what changed in phpmyadmin?

if not I can have my host restore to the day before, but that will cost me 155$$  I should have had a backup.....

IchBin™

You should probably ask that question to the Coppermine gallery folks.
IchBin™        TinyPortal

Advertisement: