Previous topic - Next topic

PLAYBOY

Quote from: Liam_michael on March 15, 2013, 12:22:45 PM
Quote from: Dave123 on March 15, 2013, 07:09:05 AM
still works great, now with smf 2.04

Mine doesn't move properly with IE :(

Who support/uses IE anymore? :)

Arantor

It's still the second most popular browser.

FrizzleFried

Yeah... refreshes are common with Firefox for me as well. 

PLAYBOY

Quote from: Arantor on March 15, 2013, 12:33:42 PM

I dont think so. http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_stats.asp
If it didnt come with windows as default browser, it wouldnt even make it to top 5. What a shame, its still in top 3

Arantor

That's for people visiting w3schools.com, most of whom are web developers or aspiring web developers and who are usually on other browsers for testing.

More globally it is different.

Biology Forums

Quote from: PLAYBOY on March 15, 2013, 12:42:18 PM
Quote from: Arantor on March 15, 2013, 12:33:42 PM

I dont think so. http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_stats.asp
If it didnt come with windows as default browser, it wouldnt even make it to top 5. What a shame, its still in top 3

Regardless, it still comes preloaded with Windows 7 and 8, so it will be used time and time again. Picking up the chess pieces doesn't work on IE, unfortunately.

tfs

I noticed today that some images are showing as broken links on the chess page of my forum.  When inspecting the properties of the images it shows a path that doesn't exist.

http://www.x.com/chessblock/challenge.png

I'm not sure where this "chessblock" path came from.  I wonder if the update to SMF 2.07 might not have caused a problem?  Anyone else seeing this?
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can an evil tree bring forth good fruit.

Burt

Quote from: Dave123 on March 15, 2013, 07:09:05 AM
still works great, now with smf 2.04

What about your log. Is your log filling up with the "Undefined index: watching" ?

Before I forget. I would like to keep the chat option ON. I'm aware that by turning the chat off the error goes away.

Burt
If you Sig. line is longer or higher than two line, you are just an attention seeker. Grow up!

brokep

I sent a challenge. But my opponent can not accept it. Message: "You do not have access to Chess!"
What I do?

PLAYBOY

What`s the latest version of this and where can we download it?

brokep

tfs

Does anyone know where I can find "CHESSBLOCK.ZIP" referenced in the first post on this thread?
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can an evil tree bring forth good fruit.

chaos40

I was able to successfully install the mod which was attached to this thread on my site

thanks

I'm just wondering how my users can challenge each other by name. there doesn't seem to be anywhere that a submit or go or save button is present to send a directed user a challenge. The only thing that seems to work is setting up a quick challenge

Any ideas?

thanks

Edited to aid a screen shot for a visual. As can be seen, when attempting to challenge user "test" there is no button to complete the action

https://screenshots.firefox.com/kXsMDGpnO5QJy8f3/stomping-groundz.com

thanks

efk

chaos40, when you challenge someone, or someone challenge you, you should see on My Page in My Matches - Opponent - user name of forum member, click on it and it will work. What is problematic is first movement. For some reason I had problems with starting point. You can back to game anytime you want especially if its without time limit.

chaos40

Quote from: efk on November 05, 2018, 08:48:15 PM
chaos40, when you challenge someone, or someone challenge you, you should see on My Page in My Matches - Opponent - user name of forum member, click on it and it will work. What is problematic is first movement. For some reason I had problems with starting point. You can back to game anytime you want especially if its without time limit.
Hi.. it's not letting me challenge another player at all

tfs

Quote from: chaos40 on November 05, 2018, 09:25:22 PM

Could it be that you are blocking Javascript with NoScript or something like that?

chaos40

Quote from: tfs on November 07, 2018, 04:22:14 PM

Could it be that you are blocking Javascript with NoScript or something like that?
how can I check this?

tfs

Quote from: chaos40 on November 07, 2018, 09:01:22 PM
how can I check this?

Hmm... well, in FireFox you can browse to about:addons and it'll show what add-ons you are using. If you're using NoScript it would show up there. I'm not sure how to tell in a generic way if you are able to run JavaScript at a website.

Perhaps you could try a different browser?

tfs

Quote from: tfs on November 01, 2018, 08:37:05 AM
Does anyone know where I can find "CHESSBLOCK.ZIP" referenced in the first post on this thread?

PING one more time re: CHESSBLOCK.ZIP. Has anyone got that lying around?

chaos40

Quote from: tfs on November 08, 2018, 07:45:09 PM
Quote from: chaos40 on November 07, 2018, 09:01:22 PM
how can I check this?

Hmm... well, in FireFox you can browse to about:addons and it'll show what add-ons you are using. If you're using NoScript it would show up there. I'm not sure how to tell in a generic way if you are able to run JavaScript at a website.

Perhaps you could try a different browser?
yes. I tried in IE as well with the site as a trusted site and still no luck

Advertisement: