News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Referral System

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, March 03, 2008, 01:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

Its a good idea and comes with a price, lots or research lol.
* ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ needs to start getting back into PHP coding...

SMF 2.0 RC5

Webhost to New Webhost file transfer service, PM me - Fast transfers

yogesh_gamer

I installed this mod and update my SMF version (1.1.14)
I have a problem.
Many users are registering with already registered username and they listed in my spammer list.
I want that when a member register with already registered username then it should gives an error.

Please reply me

Sci-Fi_Fan

Has anyone been successful in getting this mod to work with the Ultimate Profile mod? I'd really like to use both, but the referrals doesn't show up in UP.
ShadowFleet.org - more than just a Star Trek RPG!

elsaylala

Hi, could you add to the mod stats and that in the user's profile show his referred's users?

Sorry, but I am from Spain and I speak a bit bad English...

Xavi-Nena

Quote from: Sci-Fi_Fan on August 26, 2011, 05:29:55 PM
Has anyone been successful in getting this mod to work with the Ultimate Profile mod? I'd really like to use both, but the referrals doesn't show up in UP.

I know it is possible as I had once had it implemented I tried looking for the string of code and where I had it but I have not had any luck thus far, however I myself am needing it again so when/if I come across it before someone else can help out I will be sure to post it here.

TheListener

To use the mod with Ultimate Profile have a look at that mods topic and how I added some other mods with the help of Miss All Sunday.

mrtarkhan

persian  ;)

//  Start Referrals System
$txt['ref_admin'] = 'سیستم معرفی';
$txt['ref_settings'] = 'تنظیمات';
$txt['ref_save_settings'] = 'ذخیره تنظیمات';
$txt['ref_refferals'] = 'معرفی کرده:';
$txt['ref_refferal_link'] = 'لینک معرفی:';
$txt['ref_reffered_by'] = 'اگر توسط کاربر خاصی معرفی شده اید نام کاربری او را در کادر رو به رو بنویسید:';
// Setttings
$txt['ref_showreflink'] = 'نمایش لینک معرف در پروفایل';
$txt['ref_showonpost'] = 'نمایش لینک معرف در ارسال ها';
$txt['ref_trackcookiehits'] = 'شمارش تعداد کلیک ها بر روی لینک معرفی';
$txt['ref_cookietrackdays'] = 'تعداد روزهایی که کوکی شمارش کلیک های ارسالی ذخیره شود';

//  End Referrals System
هر پرسش خردمند، نيمي از پاسخ را در خود دارد.((سليمان ابن گاويرول))

vbgamer45

Thanks again for the translation really appreciate the work you do.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

mrtarkhan

Quote from: vbgamer45 on October 06, 2011, 06:28:54 PM
Thanks again for the translation really appreciate the work you do.

your welcome:)
هر پرسش خردمند، نيمي از پاسخ را در خود دارد.((سليمان ابن گاويرول))

ctec67

Hello,

Does this mod work with Anecdota theme? (SMF 2.0.1)

I can install it without any errors, but do not have
referral link or referral stats anywhere, not in profile,
nor anywhere in admin.

Appreciate your help.

Sincerely
Carola

vbgamer45

If the mod makes theme changes then they will need to be applied to the custom theme as well. But you should at least see the settings area if not then the mod did not install at all.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

ctec67

For setting area .. you mean in Modification Settings?

Just tried to un-install and getting all kinds of error message:
Error in Package Installation
At least one error was encountered during a test installation of this package. It is strongly recommended that you do not continue with installation unless you know what you are doing, and have made a backup very recently. This error may be caused by a conflict between the package you're trying to install and another package you have already installed, an error in the package, a package which requires another package that you don't have installed yet, or a package designed for another version of SMF.

Hmm now what?

Draffi

Great Mod!

Something new with the "stats-page" ? I want to make a contest, and everybody need to see who is the winner....

Is it possible to reset the data (e.g. after one year?) manually?

vbgamer45

Yeah you can reset it  in the database in the members table.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Ventic

Spect3r

Any possibilitie of add same functionilalities as in the previous made, such as

• Adds 2 Referral stats section showing: Top 5 Referrers (By Referrals), Daily/Monthly/Yearly Referrals Stats
  • Dropdown showing each member user has referred (Linked to the members profile pages)
  • Referral Hits (a.k.a No. of Clicks on your referral link)
  • Referred member information also shown in Profile Summary
  • If user was referred, shows the user who referred them and the original date of referral

Would be awesome if you could add this to the mod :)[/list]

dumindu89

I am waiting for next version of this mod which supports with SMF 2.0.1 and I suggest following features.
An option to don't let show the number of referrals each member have referred to the public and it will only see by the particular member, moderators and administrators.
An option to reset  the number of referrals each member have referred each month or year. This will help administrators to conduct contests such as top referrer of the month/year.  ;)

Ventic

Advertisement: