Referral System

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, March 03, 2008, 01:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcaswe

Maybe this question has been asked, but if I was running a member drive, is there a way to find out how many referrals members got, without going into everyones profile? Thanks in advance for your help.

vbgamer45

You could do an sql statement via phpmyadmin and do a sum of all referrals from the smf_members database table.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

mcaswe

Quote from: vbgamer45 on July 18, 2012, 04:57:40 PM
You could do an sql statement via phpmyadmin and do a sum of all referrals from the smf_members database table.
How would this be done?

vbgamer45

SQL Query below:

SELECT sum(referrals_hits) as total from smf_members
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Arantor

Wouldn't you want:
SELECT id_member, real_name, SUM(referrals_hits) AS total FROM smf_members GROUP BY id_member

vbgamer45

That would be better Adjusted a little bit

SELECT id_member, real_name, SUM(referrals_hits) AS total FROM smf_members GROUP BY id_member ORDER BY total DESC

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Arantor

*shrug* Depends on whether you want them by name or by most first, either way it really does need the per-user grouping in there to make the figures make sense.

tatack

Hello, I see the referral value increase on some user of my forum, but I need to know what's the user name of the new member that has been referred by a specific user.

How to know this?

Thank You

vbgamer45

At the moment you have to look in the database in the smf_members table and there is a reffrered memberid column

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Kindred

So to be slightly more clear - if you know how to do it, you can query the database and get a report which displays the referred user by ID, name and who they were referred by.

But you have to write the script/query yourself, because it does not currently exist.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

tatack

Quote from: vbgamer45 on September 07, 2012, 10:42:17 AM
At the moment you have to look in the database in the smf_members table and there is a reffrered memberid column

Thank You

Okaztle

Please help, i uninstall referral mod but the credit link still appear at the footer of my forum and i install it back it becomes double, please how can i remove one out of it. My forum is www.9jageek.com
A blogger at The Okaztle.com

Shambles

Just remove the line(s) from your Theme's index.template.php file

Okaztle

A blogger at The Okaztle.com

vbgamer45

refferals system if not there check sources/querystring.php

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

xjplt

The referral link has spelling errors, i.e. "refferals". Any help on how to correct them?

ProtoGT

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

ProtoGT

Could you possibly give me a SQL statement to run via shell or phpMyAdmin to recount?

vbgamer45

It is based on fields in the smf_members tables that the mod added

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Advertisement: